LAKERS
    blacknwhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

his name is BASTARDO

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Hey goof, noone gives a fuk about your opinions at all around here in fact I never fukkin heard of ya pal until this thread you crab flogging, shaft polishing, anus penetrating dick wad.
    the old "ive never heard of ya"... way to be original

been around these parts longer then you pal... stick to the saloon and your players talk and leave the real sports betting to people that actually know what they are talking about and actually post picks before the game starts, let along before it is already over

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by blacknwhite View Post
    his name is BASTARDO
    na man not tonight.. he shoulda never been in the game in that spot... charlie blew his 2nd game this yr, and there will be plenty more to come.. his ingame management is the worst in baseball and it has been for yrs

dlunc3

Hey goof, noone gives a fuk about your opinions at all around here in fact I never fukkin heard of ya pal until this thread you crab flogging, shaft polishing, anus penetrating dick wad.
    you sound like a 12 year old at a lunch table... ever seen the old peter man movie Hook? you would fit right in with the part where robin williams and rufio go back and forth at the dinner table

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    the old "ive never heard of ya"... way to be original

been around these parts longer then you pal... stick to the saloon and your players talk and leave the real sports betting to people that actually know what they are talking about and actually post picks before the game starts, let along before it is already over
    Are you as retarded as coming back what the fuk do you broke dyck Fuks don't understand that I was on the giants for 43 units announced 3 hours before the game began. This is why no one has heard of you because you are a dumb fuk.

dlunc3

Are you as retarded as coming back what the fuk do you broke dyck Fuks don't understand that I was on the giants for 43 units announced 3 hours before the game began. This is why no one has heard of you because you are a dumb fuk.
    yep your so popular on an online chat room even though you havent even been on the site for 2 yrs

but yea, everyone knows all about the gay canadian in the saloon... go back to where you belong

dlunc3

this guy puts 43 units on a coinflip game against cliff lee

no wonder you spend all your time in players talk and the saloon... betting 43 units on games the 2nd week into baseball season

frizzelli

this guy puts 43 units on a coinflip game against cliff lee

no wonder you spend all your time in players talk and the saloon... betting 43 units on games the 2nd week into baseball season
    Wow I have never seen a broke dyck fuk become so unglued because of a emoticon I posted you must of lost like over $6 on that game. Must suck to not be able to pick winners and justify your horrible phillie pick. must suck to be a losing gambler

dlunc3

keep playing your 43 unit plays the 2nd week of baseball

as you will see on my thread documented over 55% on over 1300 plays... my only play was on the under of that game..

congrats on your 43 unit win... you should be thankful, and be careful with careless wagers like that in the future

frizzelli

keep playing your 43 unit plays the 2nd week of baseball

as you will see on my thread documented over 55% on over 1300 plays... my only play was on the under of that game..

congrats on your 43 unit win... you should be thankful, and be careful with careless wagers like that in the future
    I come here to gamble not fuk around make a thread nobody cares about and think I am a somebody because you hit at a 55% clip. Congrats to having a thread noone gives a fuk about dipship.

dlunc3

keep gambling 43 units on games... pretty sure we all know where you will end up..

best of luck

frizzelli

keep gambling 43 units on games... pretty sure we all know where you will end up..

best of luck
    Obviously I'm a fukkin degen, I'll enjoy the ride.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy does not understand money management
    'All these young kids just get drunk and get into massive debt and never get out

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You gotta have guts in this business griz, well played. I respect you for that. Don't listen to the account types, sure they never go busto but they lose out on most of the rush with their 5% of bankroll wagers. This game is all about how you recover boys, griz catch a few days off and time to start the recovery.

First 123