InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    How many world series have rangers won?

Cough cough ZERO
    so in other words the same amount since 1918 if manny and papi never juiced?

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Sorry, pal.....but you're a brokedikk fukk. Nobody gives a fukk about your thoughts.

Save up a couple hundred and then come back and see me.

yeah because anyone who's really ballin' is SBR Pro

Don't cry like a bitch because your team chokes more than Latrell Sprewell. Why even go to the SHIP if you're just gonna look like a horse's ass in the WS?

"Oh Cliff Lee has never lost in the post season. (loses twice). Oh we're so awesome STL can't handle our bats (bats quiter than a baby)"

You Da Man

superjeff24

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    so in other words the same amount since 1918 if manny and papi never juiced?
    Only losers and old men in congress whine about steroids. Get real. Every pro sport has juicers. Every pro championship in the last 30 years has had juicers on it.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Jeff dont be a dumbass. You can't win this battle.

Pm shari and request a name change.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post
    yeah because anyone who's really ballin' is SBR Pro
    Don't cry like a bitch because your team chokes more than Latrell Sprewell. Why even go to the SHIP if you're just gonna look like a horse's ass in the WS?
    "Oh Cliff Lee has never lost in the post season. (loses twice). Oh we're so awesome STL can't handle our bats (bats quiter than a baby)"
    You Da Man
    Hey Superdildo.....look, pal....No one here gives a fukk about your thoughts. And even if they did, no one knows who the fukk you are.

You're about 7 months late to join in on the World Series talks. Of course, maybe you did chime in back then. Who the fukk knows?

Regardless, you win.....ok? Rangers are losers. Terrible team. And your Superman avatar is way cool.

Now run the fukk along and let men discuss current sports topics. Thanks, pal. G'nite.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey Superdildo.....look, pal....No one here gives a fukk about your thoughts. And even if they did, no one knows who the fukk you are.

You're about 7 months late to join in on the World Series talks. Of course, maybe you did chime in back then. Who the fukk knows?

Regardless, you win.....ok? Rangers are losers. Terrible team. And your Superman avatar is way cool.

Now run the fukk along and let men discuss current sports topics. Thanks, pal. G'nite.

buried by sbr's resident millionaire elitist

unreal

superjeff24

I love how your BF keeps posting 2 minutes after you because you somehow "buried me" with homophobic pathetic lame remarks.

If I were to do the same, I'd remark that he must want you to stuff his button.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Still sukn

Red Sox are 2-8 in their last 10 overall.

First 12