Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Attn Poster: CarpeDime

I was reading some of your posts in regards to not taxing the rich and your slamming of middle class working Americans.

I was wondering if you could enlighten me as to what your avatar means?

Are supporters of the super rich into naked fireMEN?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

A Reminder : SBR is on the INTERNET

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

A Reminder : SBR is on the INTERNET

Im just trying to pick at the brain of someone who supports the super rich.

Then I seen his avatar and was wondering if those people went both ways or what.

Sam Odom

high % of 'Super Rich' are BI , many are Gay

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

that fireman is HOT

nothing wrong with liking hot male bodies and especially HOT COCKS!!!! and being smart about your politics

much preferable to the alternative..... ie Hillary Clinton

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
    I was reading some of your posts in regards to not taxing the rich and your slamming of middle class working Americans.

never fukkin heard a ya guy

Sam Odom

Super Rich & Famous

Name:  OMG.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  93.3 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dr. J Trotter

Dr. J Trotter

high % of 'Super Rich' are BI , many are Gay
    Oh ok thx for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Guess you dont frequent the race track much? If you're broke its not fun. Maybe thats why you dont go.

Dr. J Trotter

Super Rich & Famous

Name:  OMG.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  93.3 KB
    I just nominated your post. Well whatever that means.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

you might be a dumb fuk if....

since when do firemen hold semiautomatic rifles?

stupid fuk

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

If you saw loshak, you'd figure he liked that picture...
    Points Awarded:

ApricotSinner32 gave B1GER1C828 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    If you saw loshak, you'd figure he liked that picture...
    eric we need to talk pal.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Loshak is a homosexual

-end of thread-

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    came in this thread just to post that, never gets old

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

He is a bit light in his loafers.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post

sure no problem

my avatar is my own business, as are my sexual activities and preferences

the only one who gets to define CarpeDime's sexual identity is CarpeDime, and no one else

not b1ger1c, not frizzeli, not spankie, not Dr. J Trotter

at any rate, getting back to your point

it is simple

Jesus, Ronald Reagen, and ALL of the Founding Forefathers said DO NOT DARE TAX THE RICH, which is why they wrote it into a little thing called THE CONSTITUTION, perhaps you've heard of it

if only for that reason, I would support any and all tax cuts on the rich

but beyond that, let's move over to a little thing that may be hard for you, a little thing called COMMON SENSE

now, every time you have ever tried to get a job, who has given it to you? A RICH GUY!

What do rich guys use when they give you a job? MONEY!

Therefore if you slash taxes for rich people, there will be more jobs. If you slash taxes for rich people down to zero, there will be zero unemployment.

If it were only those two reasons, I would support any and all tax cuts for the rich.

But let's move on to a THIRD area which also might be difficult for an atheist like you to wrap your head around, but let's give it a try - MORALITY, in other words, CHRISTIANITY and WHAT GOD WANTS. Aside from the fact that everywhere in the Bible it says that God wants his people to be as rich as they can be and that they should not give money to lazy liberals, God also says that hard work is good and should be rewarded.

In the US, we have something called CAPITALISM which means that the harder you work, the more money you make. So, in the US, the richest people, who are people like Richard Fuld, Goldman Sachs Managing Directors, Hedge Fund managers, Mitt Romney, bankers, Lehman Brothers executives, Larry Summers, Henry Paulson, and many many others, are rich BECAUSE THEY WORK HARD. And, they are the ones who make all the money in our society so that we can have it. Where does money come from? Wall St, banks, hedge funds, investment banks, etc etc. They all work very very hard to make all the money that we have in our society. So I believe (as do a few other people namely GOD and JESUS) that it is simply immoral to steal money from these people just because they work super hard and make our money.

In fact, one of these Great Men named Lloyd Blankfein, the CEO and Chairman of Goldman Sachs, came right out and said it when he told Congress that he and other bankers are DOING GOD'S WORK.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/...ar-end-bonuses

And that is why our county will be great again when Mitt Romney CRUSHES obama this year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spankie, Chi_archie, and Extra Innings

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    sure no problem

my avatar is my own business, as are my sexual activities and preferences

the only one who gets to define CarpeDime's sexual identity is CarpeDime, and no one else

not b1ger1c, not frizzeli, not spankie, not Dr. J Trotter

at any rate, getting back to your point

it is simple

Jesus, Ronald Reagen, and ALL of the Founding Forefathers said DO NOT DARE TAX THE RICH, which is why they wrote it into a little thing called THE CONSTITUTION, perhaps you've heard of it

if only for that reason, I would support any and all tax cuts on the rich

but beyond that, let's move over to a little thing that may be hard for you, a little thing called COMMON SENSE

now, every time you have ever tried to get a job, who has given it to you? A RICH GUY!

What do rich guys use when they give you a job? MONEY!

Therefore if you slash taxes for rich people, there will be more jobs. If you slash taxes for rich people down to zero, there will be zero unemployment.

If it were only those two reasons, I would support any and all tax cuts for the rich.

But let's move on to a THIRD area which also might be difficult for an atheist like you to wrap your head around, but let's give it a try - MORALITY, in other words, CHRISTIANITY and WHAT GOD WANTS. Aside from the fact that everywhere in the Bible it says that God wants his people to be as rich as they can be and that they should not give money to lazy liberals, God also says that hard work is good and should be rewarded.

In the US, we have something called CAPITALISM which means that the harder you work, the more money you make. So, in the US, the richest people, who are people like Richard Fuld, Goldman Sachs Managing Directors, Hedge Fund managers, Mitt Romney, bankers, Lehman Brothers executives, Larry Summers, Henry Paulson, and many many others, are rich BECAUSE THEY WORK HARD. And, they are the ones who make all the money in our society so that we can have it. Where does money come from? Wall St, banks, hedge funds, investment banks, etc etc. They all work very very hard to make all the money that we have in our society. So I believe (as do a few other people namely GOD and JESUS) that it is simply immoral to steal money from these people just because they work super hard and make our money.

In fact, one of these Great Men named Lloyd Blankfein, the CEO and Chairman of Goldman Sachs, came right out and said it when he told Congress that he and other bankers are DOING GOD'S WORK.

And that is why our county will be great again when Mitt Romney CRUSHES obama this year.
    your my hero loshak

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Loshak that is not all true. When you give them tax breaks they simply inflate their salary instead of giving back.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Loshak that is not all true. When you give them tax breaks they simply inflate their salary instead of giving back.

Conservative.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Conservative.

Isnt it funny how Lefties believe a 'tax break' is the govt's money to begin with and is a gift to the tax payer

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

When you give them tax breaks they simply inflate their salary instead of giving back.

why do you care where and how a person spends HIS money ?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Its sadly ironic that the people in the US that pay zero taxes are the ones that think the people who pay taxes do not pay enough.

Now we have 47 million people on food stamps but of course none of these out of control spending programs are Obama's fault. In fact, nothing is Obama's fault. And the trillion dollar deficit? Of course that's the millionaires fault.

opie1988

why do you care where and how a person spends HIS money ?
    Remember Sammy.....he's a self proclaimed staunch Conservative.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Its sadly ironic that the people in the US that pay zero taxes are the ones that think the people who pay taxes do not pay enough.

Now we have 47 million people on food stamps but of course none of these out of control spending programs are Obama's fault. In fact, nothing is Obama's fault. And the trillion dollar deficit? Of course that's the millionaires fault.
    I would think the food stamps would go up if the president before obama was a dumbass and left the US in ruins.

I would think

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

It's quite simple Sam, when it's simply not working, something has to give. When CEO's make 431x what the average worker makes something is wrong. There is a reason the middle class is disappearing. I realize you make what you earn and I don't expect a handout necessarily. I expect that as inflation increases that wages aren't stagnent. That is simply a recipe for disaster. Compensate those whom deserve it, not the buck dancing shoe shiners on the couch.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All the money should stay on the top, but dont print more money!!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Need to start making those lazy folks fight to the death for their link cards and food stamps! The real hunger games and let them entertain us in the process

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dr J

I didnt pick up on it at first either, but Carpe is taking exteme positions to show the absurdity of the right, he is our Stephen Colbert

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Dr J
    I didnt pick up on it at first either, but Carpe is taking exteme positions to show the absurdity of the right, he is our Stephen Colbert
    Exactly. Don't be fooled, pal. Loshak is a world class, pinko, liberal hippie-fukk. I've spent time with him in that mud hut he resides in. Sits around bashing the government & smoking weed all damn day. Philosophizing about why he left his one-bedroom loft with a park view to bathe in a river and pick coconuts.

A bizarre fukk, he is.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

my favorite part in this thread is about the bankers working hard. "Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws" Amschel Rothchilds

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." - Abraham Lincoln
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave FindTheLock 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Mr. Trotter, do you know the poster forsberg?

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Carpe dime is a satirist.