lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Raptors are arguably the hottest team in the league (for bettors)

Just destroyed the Celtics and Hawks..

+5 dogs at home tonight

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I'm from Toronto and that's why I hate this piece of shit team...when the season is over and their playoff hopes are gone, they finally decide to summon this incredible run. Clearly they are capable of playing solid basketball and beating some quality teams - if only they'd tried this hard in the regular season, they might have atleast competed for a playoff spot.

Having said that, don't like them today against Hawks. I think Atlanta will realize they were sleep-walking last night and come into tonights game much more focused.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    I'm from Toronto and that's why I hate this piece of shit team...when the season is over and their playoff hopes are gone, they finally decide to summon this incredible run. Clearly they are capable of playing solid basketball and beating some quality teams - if only they'd tried this hard in the regular season, they might have atleast competed for a playoff spot.

Having said that, don't like them today against Hawks. I think Atlanta will realize they were sleep-walking last night and come into tonights game much more focused.
    Yeah bro agreed. Casey is the best coach weve had in forever, need to lock him up long term. Thing about Raps too is they dpnt just lay down anymore, actually put up a fight. Even if theyre down 50 fukkers just always claw back somehow. Or at least try. At least betting on them you know youll get effort.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Yeah bro agreed. Casey is the best coach weve had in forever, need to lock him up long term. Thing about Raps too is they dpnt just lay down anymore, actually put up a fight. Even if theyre down 50 fukkers just always claw back somehow. Or at least try. At least betting on them you know youll get effort.
    Yeah Casey is a great coach. I'm from Seattle and he was an assistant here for a while. Definitely one of the few coaches that can get his players to play defense.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Yes, Raptors are now playing well when it doesn't count as much (ie no play-off hopes) as Sport_Fish mentioned.

Some people or groups of people simply perform when there is NO pressure. A case of too little, too late.

I loved them against Atlanta last night. Tonight for me, this is a stay away or maybe a small play on Hawks.

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I think you will all get burned by the Raptors. The Raptors have talent on their team but they are not consistent.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Power Rating
    Estimate Edge
    ATLANTA -1
    TORONTO