frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    As much as he annoyed me lol i do have to say i think he meant it as i said it that we are sure your baby will grow up having a healthy happy life. Is it a boy or a girl ? Or do you know yet ?If it is a boy call him ROB and if a girl ROBERTA . Great names and i will send you a bib with my face on it so the child can repeatedly throw up on me every day.
    I am absolutely sure his baby is gonna have a long healthy life with lots of joy. Ngates you are a great father and god bless your soul.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as he annoyed me lol i do have to say i think he meant it as i said it that we are sure your baby will grow up having a healthy happy life. Is it a boy or a girl ? Or do you know yet ?If it is a boy call him ROB and if a girl ROBERTA . Great names and i will send you a bib with my face on it so the child can repeatedly throw up on me every day.

Do me a favor and never respond to a post of mine.

Don't have a fukkin clue what you're talking about.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I am absolutely sure his baby is gonna have a long healthy life with lots of joy. Ngates you are a great father and god bless your soul.

Yea, I'm sure Ngates is a great father, and I'm ABSOLUTELY sure his baby will have a long healthy life with lots of joy!!!

You a dipshit?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Do me a favor and never respond to a post of mine.

Don't have a fukkin clue what you're talking about.

My previous post was in YOUR response to Frizz because the way you answered him i thought that you had the idea that Frizz was wishing your baby may not be healthy. I was actually defending Frizz. You are obviously an ignorant human being saying what you are saying to people nothing more then wishing you well with your baby. If you see my name i was joking you name the child after me. Whatever guy i will not respond to you but what a prick you turned out to be.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

What in the sad fuk is going on here.

Fukkin unreal. Some guy looking for cred and acknowledgement in a sports chat room.

Post your plays. Drop a few fuk you's to the bashers and carry on.

The **** you care what anyone thinks?

billysink

Anyone posting anything about a guy's new child other than congrats or good health should get one in the fukkin throat.

frizzelli

My previous post was in YOUR response to Frizz because the way you answered him i thought that you had the idea that Frizz was wishing your baby may not be healthy. I was actually defending Frizz. You are obviously an ignorant human being saying what you are saying to people nothing more then wishing you well with your baby. If you see my name i was joking you name the child after me. Whatever guy i will not respond to you but what a prick you turned out to be.
    Ngates is not having a child he was actually wishing bad health towards my new child that was born Friday.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    There's a difference between you and him, cap. It appears that you did it as a feel-good type story. You mentioned that it's not the normal and in times past, you have gave your fair-share to the books. I liked your story, it was good for SBR. DJ's manifesto was written in a manner to serve multiple purposes. First, he desires be known, but does not want to come out directly as an attention whole, so he creates an imaginary opposition. If I'm not mistaken, I have not seen any threads created by this opposition. Hitler and Stalin also used an imaginary threat to serve their underlying motivations...could DJ become the Hitler of the capping world?--watch out budin.

Finally, if anyone creates a thread and states that they won a good size chunk of change, include a screen shot--not a copy and paste, and it will help prevent all the unnecessary questioning that is guaranteed to come.
    I wish I could convey my thoughts like this.
    It's funny cause it's true. When I called him out for his bad math he created this weird vendetta against me. Then anyone who told him to chill out became new enemy #1. Easily distracted & nearly compulsive.

And yet again noone gives a fuk about you or your family.

its so hard to post in these cause it;s like when Side Show Bob had to use the HUGE T.V. to decry television.
    The points is posting in these threads is for attention starved school girls like the OP. But I had to throw my 2 cents in brcause this guy really does troll, fish & create battles where there once weren't any.
    Points Awarded:

frizzelli gave Jayvegas420 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Anyone posting anything about a guy's new child other than congrats or good health should get one in the fukkin throat.

A cumshot down the fukking throat? Or you mean a side chop in the fukking throat?

Just wanna be on the same page as you.
    Thanks.

billysink

A cumshot down the fukking throat? Or you mean a side chop in the fukking throat?

Just wanna be on the same page as you.
    Thanks.
    If you need to even ask that question you ain't right.

Left jab always works well for me.

frizzelli

Ngates is right though he is the same poster who was making fun of another posters dying wife. Ngates wishes bad thoughts on babies. He is all about leaving emotion away from the forum which I respect him for. Ngates is one tough mother fukker.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

lol.

hey friends on the internet, my wife is in the hospital now having a baby.

funny.
    Sorry you can see why i thought that. Wow, i agree with the other poster NOONE should EVER wish ill will on a baby. So now it makes sense at least. You told me noone cares about family yet you came on apparently announcing you had a baby before. Ironic .Regardless i wish you well with your new edition.
    Cannot believe he could not figure out that i thought he was having the baby. I am sure others thought that too since that's what he said.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ngates is not having a child he was actually wishing bad health towards my new child that was born Friday.

Nice.

And sorry for wishing your "baby" bad health, didn't realize I said that.

But hey, luckily we got frizzeeliii here to point that out!

Thanks bud!

frizzelli

Guy you got to realize their is nothing you can say to Ngates to get under his skin. As myself nothing an Internet stranger can say whether it's about my dying wife or harm to my children bothers me. If it bothers you than you have an issue. So e fighting us is pointless.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

cool thread

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    If you need to even ask that question you ain't right.

Left jab always works well for me.
    Personally i love the left hook.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

You gotta be one strong mother to prefer a jab to a hook...good catch buffman. In other news, I had the flu and lost some weight. Was really lean and any sort of sickness turns me into a freshman choir boy. Slowly getting back. slowly.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    ...is because no matter what I do, people hate, troll, and criticize. I use to be nice on forums... pleasant and respectful even. But then I started winning and the trolls started coming out. The haters couldn't stand the winning.

I mean I've already shown you guys my run from covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79&sub=100776502&page=10, which even my biggest haters would admit is an impressive feat. If you go through that thread, you realize I wasn't always an asshole.

But then I doubled that covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79&sub=100847781&page=41 like a fukking boss. And people got jealous. What is it about forums being so pessimistic and combative? Why aren't we all combining efforts to beat the books collectively? What is it about me winning or betting a certain amount that makes you mad?

If you wanna see hate, check out my covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=100820917&page=8 thread. It was a huge success (netting +$8540) yet received an abundance of unwarranted criticisms.

Won 4k on the Cards covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100787361&page=1. But people always question everything.

This one's for you jayvegas... and to anyone who doubts how much easier it is to win at Proline than offshore. This thread shows how I won $10k+ off of only $50 invested. I have feeling you need to register and sign in to see the thread so I'm posting a screenshot; go ahead and check the results from that date. Monster win.

Even with all this proof of huge wins, people still doubt that I have the dough. So I post screenshots of my account. It's never enough.

I shouldn't even link this picture which shows 5k on hand, because even though I don't really have a job, you guys could claim it's from anything but sports betting. And you guys would. And you guys do. But it never really matters in the end because it always boils down to the fact that I have it, and most of you don't.

And to be honest, this isn't even half of it. I just grew tired of searching for old posts but I have several other huge wins as well as a handful of Proline wins worth 2k+

All that to say that the rise to success is always correlated with haters and jealousy. It's just too bad because in sports betting, it really should be all of us together against the books.

-DJ
    never fukkin heard a ya kook

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

DJ's manifesto was written in a manner to serve multiple purposes. First, he desires be known, but does not want to come out directly as an attention whole, so he creates an imaginary opposition. If I'm not mistaken, I have not seen any threads created by this opposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I wish I could convey my thoughts like this.
    It's funny cause it's true. When I called him out for his bad math he created this weird vendetta against me. Then anyone who told him to chill out became new enemy #1. Easily distracted & nearly compulsive.

The points is posting in these threads is for attention starved school girls like the OP. But I had to throw my 2 cents in brcause this guy really does troll, fish & create battles where there once weren't any.
    I've said it 486 times already, but I'll say it once more. This thread is to silence the critics who always doubt me. THIS IS YOU JAYVEGAS YOU FUKKING PLUG. You say I'm "creating battles where there once weren't any"; I could find countless posts where you explicitly say you don't believe I'm playing what I'm posting or where you don't believe I'm wagering the actual amount that I say I am. YOU are the fukking opposition you idiot. YOU (and goobers like you) are who this thread is for.

People wonder how some uni student with no job can drop stacks on games... Well, now you know. That's all this thread was for. To prove that I play what I post for the amount I say I do. There are more than enough links in this thread to back it up.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Personally i love the left hook.
    Any ting from the left side is usually the end.

Br0nxer

laughed my fukkin ass off when i heard gates parents and girlfriend died in a horrible car accident

couldn't of happened to a better guy

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    never fukkin heard a ya kook
    Because I don't associate with losers... Click the links to see how far you have to go before you can be on my level.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

One person is the opposition? Either his counter arguments were very strong, or you are using him in a way to serve your own, underlying motive. You must have spent all day carefully writing out your original post and finding the links to back it up. Probably even used your University's writing center to check for grammatical errors and make sure everything was in a consistent tense.

I am beginning to think my comparison to Hitler and Stalin has some weight.

Br0nxer

Attachment 41130

You are looking for respect from strangers on an internet gambling forum, Unfukkinreal I have seen it all. This is why you dont get what you are looking for. You try to hard pal. At least act like you have been here before.
    kids a fukkin h0mo

whatdya expect

heard the fukkin kid loves getting his sh1t pushed in

fukkin goof

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Ngates is a good dude. He simply calls others out when they are spouting BS.

Ngates & I have been big pals ever since I hooked him up with that UConn future a couple of years ago. He said he would always remember my generosity, and has proven himself a man of his word.

Well done, Ngates! You're a good man.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

laughed my fukkin ass off when i heard gates parents and girlfriend died in a horrible car accident

couldn't of happened to a better guy

Jealous?

My parents left me their doublewide...And my girlfriend left me her jeep liberty...

Ohh wait I guess you got nothing to be jealous about, you've been living that life for years now.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

this thread is hilarious.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    I've said it 486 times already, but I'll say it once more. This thread is to silence the critics who always doubt me. THIS IS YOU JAYVEGAS YOU FUKKING PLUG. You say I'm "creating battles where there once weren't any"; I could find countless posts where you explicitly say you don't believe I'm playing what I'm posting or where you don't believe I'm wagering the actual amount that I say I am. YOU are the fukking opposition you idiot. YOU (and goobers like you) are who this thread is for.

People wonder how some uni student with no job can drop stacks on games... Well, now you know. That's all this thread was for. To prove that I play what I post for the amount I say I do. There are more than enough links in this thread to back it up.

You may or may not be a successful parlay card player but you sure are young. Not sure why you are not getting it.No one gives a fuk. Why should you?

You running for mayor here or trying to get a date? If the answer to that is no then post your plays with the obligatory fuk you in advance and carry on.

If the answer to the above is yes then there are a couple of bald giuys around who are a bit lonely.

Enjoy the games tonight kid

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sounds like JayVegas really has gotten to u DJD....

Y dont u simply make him ur e-bitch

Ur sharp, finding the verbatim to own this minnow wouldnt have been a hassle i thought...

Br0nxer

Jealous?

My parents left me their doublewide...And my girlfriend left me her jeep liberty...

Ohh wait I guess you got nothing to be jealous about, you've been living that life for years now.

LOL

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LOL

Expected nothing more than that.

It was fun bronxer, now run along and come back when you get some better material.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

dj, your current proline thread has already shown multiple miscalculations on your part. Last I saw you were claiming to be up by like $12.25 but in reality it was proven you were down a few hundred.

Br0nxer

Expected nothing more than that.

It was fun bronxer, now run along and come back when you get some better material.
    LOL

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

One person is the opposition?
    No, but he's the poster boy for his kind so I singled him out.

First 12345 Last