dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    stop this bashing guys/listen jay vegas i am a mathematician/really/ there are equations/graphs.prob. distributions/tendencies etc. for all gambling/never really did me much good /e.g. espn has a contest called streak for the cash /well check this /some dude picked 19 losers in a row documented /leave you w/ this vegas/ you are playing roullette /red has come up 11 times in a row /what is next correct bet /answer red /you play red till it loses /also as 1 guy posted/dont take all this bashing so serious /settle down and gl
    You are not a mathematician, that's for sure.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

DJ
    I think we've established that you aren't either.
    You can't add properly as proven on page 3 of your retarded Proline thread, & even when you establish that you are capable of grade 4 math you purposely create bad math in order to deceive the other members.
    You lie about actually betting your picks & then when someone calls you out & asks you to provide the proof that you are betting these bets, you distract & lie about it.
    You are a waste of time & anyone who reads your posts can easily tell you are clearly crazy & likely under a doctor's care.
    No one here cares that you are a loser, stop trying to convince us that you aren't a lonely loser.
    Stop lying, Stop posting & stop acting so needy.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

And by the way, your differentiation between picks & edges, doesnt fly.
    Are you saying when you post your picks (that you lie about betting in reality) in the proline thread, THEY AREN'T ACTUALLY PICKS?
    You are saying they are egdes? NOt PICKS?
    Sounds like someone is trying to call a pick an edge to get himself out of the accountability.
    You are a loser, plain and simple.
    Posting your proline edges & not calling them picks so, when someone asks you how your picks are doing you can answer, "These aren't picks' they're something else, by my definition".
    What a donk!
    LOL
    You pick winners & create threads to brag & gloat about them (AFTERWARDS)
    You pick losers & unlike most other members who simply abandon the thread, YOU decide you need to create a new thread to LIE about your losses & dig an ever greater hole.
    YOu are unpopular on here & in real life you had better know how to fight, cause you must get the SH|T kicked outta you all the time.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

0. 1 if I'm really unlucky.

First 12