Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

24/7 Mayweather/Cotto Starts Tonight!

Bad ass show, i watch all these, even the hockey one was good. Hope you guys saw portrait of a fighter Canelo Alvarez

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

always watch....been a floyd fan even before the 96 olympics.....seen cotto fight live 3 times

Dank_Fire

Did you see him fight Yuri Foreman in Yankee Stadium? , You ordering tonight fight?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    Did you see him fight Yuri Foreman in Yankee Stadium? , You ordering tonight fight?
    i will be ordering the fight indeed...

no i did not go to the foreman fight at yankee stadium....i saw him fight shane mosley and michael jennings at msg...and pac in vegas....i did consider going to the foreman fight though

almost pulled the trigger on heading out there for this one....but bad timing

Dank_Fire

I wanted to see James Kirkland when he came to Texas and got that bogus decision but i swear those tickets are sooo expensive.Just ordered tonights fight, if Rios and Marquez both take care of these guys before the 3rd rd ill be pissed. I already am pissed that att charges 10 extra for an HD feed

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I wanted to see James Kirkland when he came to Texas and got that bogus decision but i swear those tickets are sooo expensive.Just ordered tonights fight, if Rios and Marquez both take care of these guys before the 3rd rd ill be pissed. I already am pissed that att charges 10 extra for an HD feed
    ya i hear you man...i got my tix for pac/hatton for free...but had to pay for the cotto/pac fight.....shit gets real expensive.....

i dont think im gonna order tonights card...if rios was fighting gamboa then i would probably consider it although that would have been on regular hbo.....i want to buy to support jmm....cause i love the guy....but im not supporting bob arum......not paying 45 bucks for that card....

rios looked like a ghost at the weigh in yesterday.....and was still two pounds over....

Dank_Fire

Rios is always having trouble making weight it seems. Yea i hope these arent duds, Cinco De Mayo will be the awsome, would be great if i could get it for 55 and not like 70

Dank_Fire

Wow. what a bullshit call. how could Brandon Rios win that fight

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

No way in hell did Rios win this fight tonight. This is why boxing is losing so much fan interest. Bullshit judges with fukked up decisions.

Same old shit that really makes me mad. I didn't have any money on the fight and I don't give a shit who won but when a guy gives his all and clearly won the fight then the paid off judges call it the other way with no regard and/or punishment, it makes me want to change the channel. I love boxing but I hate this shit.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Wow. what a bullshit call. how could Brandon Rios win that fight
    i found a link and watched online....

let me tell you how.....arum has marquez/rios slated next for cowboy stadium......arum is such a piece of trash.....its a joke....

Mac4Lyfe

Marquez's ring girl is hot as hell. WOW!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i found a link and watched online....

let me tell you how.....arum has marquez/rios slated next for cowboy stadium......arum is such a piece of trash.....its a joke....
    Exactly, it's sickening. He won't get any of my money..

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i think we can all see why gamboa backed out of this fight....he would have been served up on a platter for rios unless he knocked him out.....arum wants rios/marquez in cowboy stadium or a rios/pac fight next year.....gamboa had to have known that arum was going to hang him out to dry