DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Real Madrid will win by more then 3 goals today

Starts in 45 minutes.

No way this chump team can keep up with Real.

Gonna make this early money to use later on NBA.

DiggityDaggityDo

more than. more than. more than.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

3 goals is a lot, especially with Bayern awaiting this week.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

DiggityDaggityDo

Real should be lights out in 2nd half

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

u're crazy giving away that many goals in soccer.

even the ML not looking good

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I take a stab at the draw in most Barca and Real Madrid games but didn't today.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Ronaldo gave Madrid a 2-1 lead at 73'. Guy is so good. I fukkin hate him, but he's damn good.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Red card on Gijon and now a 3-1 lead for Madrid. Prolly gonna call off the dogs tho.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

******* disgrace, mourinho and his team of bitches in the bench were complaining EVERY SINGLE TIME something happened, and the fans too creating pressure on the gijon team. I tell you what, this team is the biggest disgrace in football. Cant even beat a team like GIJON, battling for survival in the league, without acting(di maria is flying all over the pitch) and PEPE, oh god , he should have gotten a red card in the first half when he kicked a sporting player with his elbow. Shameful ... I am very confident they will lose the league, they will draw vs Bilbao for sure.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

bad spot to back madrid to cover, couldn't be a much bigger 'look ahead' game than a semi in cl, other than.. I guess, the final.

DiggityDaggityDo

Oh yeah. Now I remember why I dont bet soccer.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    ******* disgrace, mourinho and his team of bitches in the bench were complaining EVERY SINGLE TIME something happened, and the fans too creating pressure on the gijon team. I tell you what, this team is the biggest disgrace in football. Cant even beat a team like GIJON, battling for survival in the league, without acting(di maria is flying all over the pitch) and PEPE, oh god , he should have gotten a red card in the first half when he kicked a sporting player with his elbow. Shameful ... I am very confident they will lose the league, they will draw vs Bilbao for sure.

be objective!

Barca players go over the ref every time they think they were fouled!

U complain about DI Maria and Pepe, players that I wont defend for what they do, but u have Alves, Busquets the theater masters

And now coming to football! I canīt defend what Mourinho is doing I donīt know WTF he has on his mind! 2 Years and the team plays like they meet just 5 minutes ago. Horrible and I donīt know how he can keep Granero and Sahin on the bench.

If the team wins La Liga it will be cause we have some great individual players! Mou hasn't made the job he supposed to do!

Anyway there are still games left so we'll see who wins!

BigTimeWinner

not true, alves acts much much less than di maria, I mean come on, the guy is flying on the pitch like he has wings on him. and busquets is called a cheater just because of the inter match, so thats 2 years ago.
    You have to admit that whenever madrid find it difficult to win, they go crazy, they just dont know how to lose, if they win, suddenly they are the best team in the world,they start praising each other, this guy is the best, that guy is the best, ronaldo starts showing his leg muscles because he scored against GIJON, a team that even my local team can beat lol
    If they lose, of course mourinho sends his little dog karanka to give a speech on how bad the ref was, even though 95% of the time they are the team that is being helped ...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    not true, alves acts much much less than di maria, I mean come on, the guy is flying on the pitch like he has wings on him. and busquets is called a cheater just because of the inter match, so thats 2 years ago.
    You have to admit that whenever madrid find it difficult to win, they go crazy, they just dont know how to lose, if they win, suddenly they are the best team in the world,they start praising each other, this guy is the best, that guy is the best, ronaldo starts showing his leg muscles because he scored against GIJON, a team that even my local team can beat lol
    If they lose, of course mourinho sends his little dog karanka to give a speech on how bad the ref was, even though 95% of the time they are the team that is being helped ...
    Busquets has been a cry baby for a long time, not just that day!

Ronaldo IMO can celebrate the goal as he wants! Same as any player.

About Mourinho, once again I donīt defend what he does! More than half of the Madrid fans complain about the actitute he has when he does that kind of sh*t especially when heīs responsable of the team not playing like he should.

DiggityDaggityDo

All soccer players are actors and cry babies.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yogohama

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    All soccer players are actors and cry babies.
    go watch fat ass baseball players buddy ... you cant even call them athletes