DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    I watched 3 mins of that and have no idea what your point is

The bit on Tim Thomas is retarded, he never said anything about Obama Jon Stewart is a moron
    it shows what a bunch a divers and dirty players Boston are. Especially in the first video. And they won the cup.

You guys in the east will always make up any reason to criticize Vancouver. They could win 5 cups in a row and you would make up BS comments like before.

Canucks could have a guy dive once and boston or any other team plaing the canucks could dive 15X and the only one you will point out is the one by Vancouver. Year after year after year. LOL
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-14-12 at 04:40 PM.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

go on youtube and search Canucks diving, then do it for Bruins or Blackhawks

You barely find anything for Bruins/Hawks

Find tons for Canucks

Dwight supports diving team and hates Bruins for being too rough

mathdotcom

Lapierre and Burrows are the worst... and what a surprise... both from Quebec

Then on the Penguins you have Letang

Where is he from? Quebec

Surprise surprise

I don't cheer for any team from the East. Do you think people in western Canada outside BC like the canucks??

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    It was done last year.[/video]
    Only problem with that logic is you're putting Luongo in the same category as Thomas. That's the difference.

But seriously, another fukking thread where people whine about diving and dirty plays? It's not team specific, assholes. Get over it.

God bless.

mathdotcom

Can go on and on forever

DwightShrute

[video=youtube;5hoPiQUxPhc]
    Dwight supports diving team and hates Bruins for being too rough
    not even close. I choose to be objective is all. Rough and dirty aren't the same thing. When I have more time I will explain the difference to you.

My video shows that Boston was dirtier and dove as much as any other team out there. Maybe more. But hey, why let facts get in the way.

mathdotcom

I didn't see a single Bruins dive in the first 3 mins of that video. There is no doubt the Canucks dive more than any other team.

There is a fine line between rough and dirty.

There is no fine line between diving and anything. Until people acknowledge the Canucks' diving, it could threaten the game and turn it into soccer.

trapstar92
    trapstar92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Your a fuckin clown. Some of the best players in the world come from BC, including guess who...Boston Bruin MILAN LUCIC!!!! If your going to take your hate out for the team on the province of BC grab a brain, half the team is from Quebec maybe you should start there. Then again its 2012 and your wearing a tophat... ******* CLOWN

trapstar92

Yzerman, Sakic, Ronning, Kariya, Recchi, Neidermeyer, all from BC, yet they don't know anything about hockey in BC and don't know how to tape their sticks. Hilarious take off the top hat and get a girlfriend you lonely virgin, I bet you've never played a game in your life

trapstar92

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post
    ^ I hate to admit this but it's true.

Plus Canucks fans act like they've already won. And they can't understand when a hungrier team (Boston last year) doesn't just roll over and give them a sweep.
    They have? Seems to be the Kings think they've already won, last I checked a series winner had to win 4 games.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Is is Me, or are the silly little President's Trophy Canooooooooooks choking faster than the Sedin Sisters can say "pussy"?

Loooooooooouuuuuoouu the ultimate playoff sieve is back (BIG TIME).

It's as if Henrik Sedin and the rest of the diving, whining Canooks all got together and said, "I need a vagina transplant, so i have to lose this series on purpose in order to make time for my surgery!"

Where's those idiot GREEN MEN when you need them?

Time for the canooks to start biting people and diving on every play (as usual) to try to make a pathetic comeback (highly doubtful).

Can you imagine the look on Alain's face when he's explaining to the media why his team is shitting the bed for the second year in a row?

How on earth you give up 2 shorthanded goals in 1 game?

After this series is over, Alain will have the entire team relocated to Manitoba to join a lumberjack camp, as his team desperately needs another career path.

Wow, can you imagine the sales of Molsen going through the roof once the collapse of the Canooks is final?

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by trapstar92 View Post
    Your a fuckin clown. Some of the best players in the world come from BC, including guess who...Boston Bruin MILAN LUCIC!!!! If your going to take your hate out for the team on the province of BC grab a brain, half the team is from Quebec maybe you should start there. Then again its 2012 and your wearing a tophat... ******* CLOWN
    Learn how to read. I criticized players from Quebec like Burrows and Lapierre, not players from BC. Unreal.

trapstar92

Learn how to read. I criticized players from Quebec like Burrows and Lapierre, not players from BC. Unreal.
    How can you cheer for vancouver, where they cant even tape their sticks right. Why would I bother reading your ignorant shit anyways, Im sure it just includes how Canucks dive whine suck and what not. \*\*\*\*\*\*

trapstar92

Sorry but I cant take anything someone with a top hat in 2012 says serious. Fuckin hilarious man I bet you got beat up everyday in school

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

lol

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

How can you cheer for vancouver, where they cant even tape their sticks right. Why would I bother reading your ignorant shit anyways, Im sure it just includes how Canucks dive whine suck and what not. \*\*\*\*\*\*
    He was referring to the fan base, specifically the picture of the Asian kid. You need to work on your reading comprehension. What a hamburger.

trapstar92

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    He was referring to the fan base, specifically the picture of the Asian kid. You need to work on your reading comprehension. What a hamburger.
    You see where I said I didn't bother reading it again? Besides half the players in BC are in the "fan base." Just realize you how cool you look trolling a professional sports team on the internet every day

DwightShrute

I didn't see a single Bruins dive in the first 3 mins of that video. There is no doubt the Canucks dive more than any other team.

There is a fine line between rough and dirty.

There is no fine line between diving and anything. Until people acknowledge the Canucks' diving, it could threaten the game and turn it into soccer.
    get passed the Thomas stuff aroung the 3 minutes mark. If you do you we see SEVERAL cheap shots after dirty cheap shots and dive after dive after dive by the Bruins. Nothing compared to Vancouver. But of course the bias you have won't let you admit it to yourself and others. I know many guys from Ontario and eastern Canada that are like that also. You aren't alone. It's asumming actually and we are all used to it.

Until people acknowledge Canucks' diving?
    LOL. ridiculous statement you are passing on from some Leaf fan or columnist last year and picked up by Canuck haters and used as fact. Geez Why are the outright deceit to make a point that you dislike another team.

I win

Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-14-12 at 06:28 PM.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

You see where I said I didn't bother reading it again? Besides half the players in BC are in the "fan base." Just realize you how cool you look trolling a professional sports team on the internet every day
    So you're getting upset about something you admit you didn't even bother to read properly? Do you realize how cool you look getting upset over that? No one is trolling the team in that post, they are insulting the idiotic fan base you fukk.

Some of these new members are just fukking unreal. Guy has 19 posts are is the angriest poster on the forum. Sounds like maybe spending time on a forum isn't the best idea for you, kid.

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    get passed the Thomas stuff aroung the 3 minutes mark. If you do you we see SEVERAL cheap shots after dirty cheap shots and dive after dive after dive by the Bruins. Nothing compared to Vancouver. But of course the bias you have won't let you admit it to yourself and others. I know many guys from Ontario and eastern Canada that are like that also. You aren't alone. It's asumming actually and we are all used to it.

LOL. ridiculous statement you are passing on from some Leaf fan or columnist last year and picked up by Canuck haters and used as fact. Geez Why are the outright deceit to make a point that you dislike another team.

I win

I live in Toronto, hate the Leafs, and am from the west. But what's even funnier is you mock Leafs for 50 years without cup but you still don't have one and then destroy your own city when you choke in the finals.

Hopefully last night was last home game in Vancouver until October

DwightShrute

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

I really do wonder if they go with Schneider next game. I've always secretly hoped they'd trade him to Edmonton since he's better than what we got. With Luongo locked in for so long they've made it nearly impossible to get rid of him. And he plays 60-70 games a year, you don't even need a very good backup.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    I am 85% positive Schneider will be starting next game. With the new Collective Bargaining Agreement meetings this summer there are rumors of giving teams "Mulligans" so to speak on horrible contracts they have made. I am praying hard for this to be true so we can get rid of his ridiculous contract once and for all!

Unless we (Lightning) get him first

trapstar92

So you're getting upset about something you admit you didn't even bother to read properly? Do you realize how cool you look getting upset over that? No one is trolling the team in that post, they are insulting the idiotic fan base you fukk.

Some of these new members are just fukking unreal. Guy has 19 posts are is the angriest poster on the forum. Sounds like maybe spending time on a forum isn't the best idea for you, kid.
    Lmao the idiotic fan base. Morons on the internet aren't the entire fan base, "kid". Funny thing is I could care less about an internet forum, sorry if this is the biggest thing in your life, maybe you should find a new hobby since you get so emotional over some chirps, "kid"

trapstar92

I live in Toronto, hate the Leafs, and am from the west. But what's even funnier is you mock Leafs for 50 years without cup but you still don't have one and then destroy your own city when you choke in the finals.

Hopefully last night was last home game in Vancouver until October
    When you getting that big shnozz of yours cut off, that shit doesn't look healthy. My god your ugly

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Everyone ready for tonight? We will witness PART 3 in the ANNUAL CANOOK COLLAPSE!

Tonight everyone sees how this badly overrated President's team and their sorry fans will never hoist Lord Stanley's Cup.

Jonathan Quick will be stellar again tonight.

Looooooouuuuuu the ultimate playoff SIEVE will return (big time).

Sedin, Burrows, Lapierre, and Kessler will all be diving all over the place all game long (as usual). but it will be to no avail.

Alain will book his trip to a lumberjack camp in Manitoba as he desperately needs another career path.

Got a pack of Molson. All ready to watch part 3 in another episode of the
    ANNUAL CANOOOOK COLLAPSE!

Life couldn't be better!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Lmao the idiotic fan base. Morons on the internet aren't the entire fan base, "kid".
    Listen, retard, I was referring to this fan base: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06...__lsa=3dbe306f

Were you born in 1992? It's the only possible excuse you have for being this fukking stupid.

When you getting that big shnozz of yours cut off, that shit doesn't look healthy. My god your ugly
    Kid thinks every avatar is actually the person posting. I didn't think they made kids this fukking naive. Unreal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trapstar92

trapstar92

Listen, retard, I was referring to this fan base: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06...__lsa=3dbe306f

Were you born in 1992? It's the only possible excuse you have for being this fukking stupid.

Kid thinks every avatar is actually the person posting. I didn't think they made kids this fukking naive. Unreal.
    You think a few punks burning shit in a 2 block radius is a riot, and one that represents an entire fan base, you sir are ******* retarded. Born in 1992 and would still whoop your ass, internet tough guy. Your last comment solidifed the fact your a ******* retard, who the hell would use an avatar of someone who isn't them. In the words of the old great you, "unreal"

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I feel dumber for having read the last page of this.

trapstar92

You think a few punks burning shit in a 2 block radius is a riot, and one that represents an entire fan base, you sir are ******* retarded. Born in 1992 and would still whoop your ass, internet tough guy. Your last comment solidifed the fact your a ******* retard, who the hell would use an avatar of someone who isn't them. In the words of the old great you, "unreal"
    Id love to know where you live bud send me your address

trapstar92

Name:  rs.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  22.1 KB

Remember this next time you talk shit. Left dozens of ignorant old ***** like you laying in a pool of your own blood.

trapstar92

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    Everyone ready for tonight? We will witness PART 3 in the ANNUAL CANOOK COLLAPSE!

Tonight everyone sees how this badly overrated President's team and their sorry fans will never hoist Lord Stanley's Cup.

Jonathan Quick will be stellar again tonight.

Looooooouuuuuu the ultimate playoff SIEVE will return (big time).

Sedin, Burrows, Lapierre, and Kessler will all be diving all over the place all game long (as usual). but it will be to no avail.

Alain will book his trip to a lumberjack camp in Manitoba as he desperately needs another career path.

Got a pack of Molson. All ready to watch part 3 in another episode of the
    ANNUAL CANOOOOK COLLAPSE!

Life couldn't be better!
    You realize Schneider is in net right. If your going to chirp get yours fact right smh

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Id love to know where you live bud send me your address

Remember this next time you talk shit. Left dozens of ignorant old ***** like you laying in a pool of your own blood.

trapstar92

Nothin to say because Im right. Ignorance is bliss to you old man

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

trapstar92

Your late to the party bud

First 123 Last