LeBrick is cursed and it is awesome!!!

LBJ with a game one the line = &

Heat backers =

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16197

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he hits both free throws it's game over. Misses one of them and Chicago hits the 3 to tie.

He is one of the worst players in 'clutch' situations in final minutes.

US Olympic team should not play him in the final 5 minutes of any close game.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    If he hits both free throws it's game over. Misses one of them and Chicago hits the 3 to tie.

He is one of the worst players in 'clutch' situations in final minutes.

US Olympic team should not play him in the final 5 minutes of any close game.
    I wouldn't go that far. Rose has had more trouble with free throws down the stretch then Bron. However, I do think the curse is alive. We'll see come playoff time

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

didnt he make the 3 to put heat ahead with 50 sec to go ?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    didnt he make the 3 to put heat ahead with 50 sec to go ?
    sure, when he was absolutely wide open and he could just shoot it like its warmups... AFTER WADE was the one scoring to bring the Heat from down 5 to down 1 with great plays. when it came down to him making a wide open jay to go up by 4, clank... free throws to make it a 2 score game 10 seconds left... CLANK

oh, and he was only open in that corner because he was hiding, hoping for Wade and Bosh to win it

do you want us to do a refresher course of last year's NBA Finals? 4th quarters?

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

The best thing about it all is their new star has the most ppg in the nba since january out of anyone in the nba...in his rookie season...

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Name:  tumblr_lmk99qHYqn1ql96cto1_400-e1307734150353.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  30.1 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Punter101, PS3, and Tree Rollins

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

guys r ripping him on lots of forums i love it

Miami fan said he thought the day would never come but he is cursing LBJ, calling him a biatch

what did he do in OT, nothing... LBJ took 1 shot in OT and it was after the team was already down 10, and he still missed it

let me hand off the ball to mr.Wade and go stand in the corner like the teacher has put me in timeout

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

30/6/5. Nice b!tch.

Also he was playing point guard late and even in OT, so of coarse he would hand it off. Yes I know he could of attacked from the position, but when you have Wade and Bosh on the team, he should be able to rely on them when playing from the point.

Lebron'd if you do, Lebron'd if you don't.

Didn't Wade miss the game winning shot? Why no Wade hate?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Let me just add. The entire team that was out there for the Heat in OT, played like SH!T. Not just Lebron.

0 FG's. That is unacceptable.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    Name:  tumblr_lmk99qHYqn1ql96cto1_400-e1307734150353.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  30.1 KB

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

still in the hunt for the playoff -_-, being a number one seed means nothing in the nba or any other sports if u judge it by history.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Let me just add. The entire team that was out there for the Heat in OT, played like SH!T. Not just Lebron.

0 FG's. That is unacceptable.
    HE MISSED A FREE THROW WITH 10 SECONDS LEFT AND MAKING BOTH WOULD HAVE MADE IT A 4 POINT GAME

that is the END OF THE STORY BRO

Bones33
    Bones33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

#playersmoreclutchthanlebron now trending on twitter..https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23Pla...c.com%2F993ox6

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    sure, when he was absolutely wide open and he could just shoot it like its warmups... AFTER WADE was the one scoring to bring the Heat from down 5 to down 1 with great plays. when it came down to him making a wide open jay to go up by 4, clank... free throws to make it a 2 score game 10 seconds left... CLANK

oh, and he was only open in that corner because he was hiding, hoping for Wade and Bosh to win it

do you want us to do a refresher course of last year's NBA Finals? 4th quarters?

if ur gonna rip lebron rip him for missing the Ft and the open jumper before that
    how can u rip a dude for hitting a big 3pter to put his team up late in the game?
    thats just plain stupid.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

What am I missing, how does Cleveland still play a part in this ?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    HE MISSED A FREE THROW WITH 10 SECONDS LEFT AND MAKING BOTH WOULD HAVE MADE IT A 4 POINT GAME

that is the END OF THE STORY BRO
    Lets over look the made FT that made it a 3 point game, and should of made it a little easier to close out on the other end. But instead we will magnify the miss, and blame the lost entirely on Lebron.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bulls shot like 50% on ft's in this game. Soo...yeah. I'd say Bulls have a worse FT problem than Miami.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

As much as i love lebron that was some funny stuff, but the question begs to be asked why ain't no one hating on the rest of the team? they didn't do jack shit, lebron kept them in the game for 43 minutes but seriously guys the team went cold in OT, responsibility got to be shared

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Lets over look the made FT that made it a 3 point game, and should of made it a little easier to close out on the other end. But instead we will magnify the miss, and blame the lost entirely on Lebron.
    these guys have got to be joking, LBJ missed a FT when sinking BOTH ends the game 99% in that situation... and the Bulls made the last second heave to go to OT... what happened in OT? Bulls romped... why? all because of that 1 free throw missed

also, when the light is red... that means stop, when its green... that means go

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

It's funny how Rose doesn't get this hate yet the guy couldn't make a free throw in the clutch if his life depended on it. Shit- if you put a gun to my head and said this team has a 1 point lead who do I want to shoot the ft? Rose or Lebron. I'll take Lebron. It is almost a given that Rose will miss it. He has done it time, and time again.... and time again... and again... year by year even before he entered the NBA.

You wanna win championships guys gotta step up. Horry, Fisher, Artest(in game 7), Steve Kerr- it's not always the super star who has to make that shot.

I have to hand it to Rose though- most stars will go 1/2 from the line. This is one of the many gems Rose will put on you if you put it on his shoulders at the freethrow line. One of many but the most recent just a week ago:

Rose Free Throw 1 of 2 Missed 00:19.4
    Team Rebound 00:19.4
    Rose Free Throw 2 of 2 Missed 00:19.4
    00:19.3 Smith Rebound (Off:1 Def:3)
    00:11.2
    [NYK 91-91]
    Anthony 3pt Shot: Made (38 PTS)

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    It's funny how Rose doesn't get this hate yet the guy couldn't make a free throw in the clutch if his life depended on it. Shit- if you put a gun to my head and said this team has a 1 point lead who do I want to shoot the ft? Rose or Lebron. I'll take Lebron. It is almost a given that Rose will miss it. He has done it time, and time again.... and time again... and again... year by year even before he entered the NBA.

You wanna win championships guys gotta step up. Horry, Fisher, Artest(in game 7), Steve Kerr- it's not always the super star who has to make that shot.
    does Rose hide in the corner of the court in the 4th quarters of playoff series? does he quit altogether on his team like Lebron did when Celtics beat Cavs in 2010...

well LBJ does all of them! and he did all of them in 1 game ...after missing a open jumper up 2, he missed 1 free throw which opened the door for OT... which in that said OT mr Lebron doesn't even fire a shot until the Bulls are up 10

he is a fukkn Pussy and a choker! and Rose did fukk me in that Knicks game with missed freebies... so fukk him too

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rose may not perform because he's banged up from getting tackled at the rim all year by guys who outweigh him by 100 pounds but no one can say he disappears and defers like baby back bitch Lebron.

Bulls are the best "team" in the league and I hope the cards fall the right way for them to win a championship like it did for the mavs last year. They need strong efforts from a few key guys early in that potential heat rematch to take pressure off rose and deng.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    still in the hunt for the playoff -_-, being a number one seed means nothing in the nba or any other sports if u judge it by history.
    Team w/ home-court advantage, 1999-2008
    Series W L Pct.
    First round 65 15 .813
    Conf. semis 32 8 .800
    Conf. finals 10 10 .500
    The Finals 8 2 .800
    Total 115 35 .767

The team with home-court advantage wins more than three out of every four series in the postseason. That shouldn't be surprising, because in order to gain home-court advantage, you have to have a better record. So the team that starts the series at home is essentially the better team going in.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

LeBron was clutch tonight against the Bobkittens, I mean... even when the team was ahead by 25 he was still trying hard and doing work

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miami is so much better when Wade does not play

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Miami is so much better when Wade does not play
    They.played.the.Bobcats

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

since the bulls are the best team in the east, and arguably the best team in the nba
    shudnt rose be labeled a choker for not winning the title this year?

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    since the bulls are the best team in the east, and arguably the best team in the nba
    shudnt rose be labeled a choker for not winning the title this year?
    MVP of 2011(rose) with Coach of the year 2011 with the best team not able to make the finals but because he is humble the world won't blame him. I'm not dogging Rose just saying he is not clutch at all. Lebron does differ to his team mates and he shouldn't sometimes but he isn't a shot maker. Also let's not forget Lebron bringing his team to the finals against the Spurs. Beating the Pistons that was an all time great moment.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well ROse has to get to finals

If not people will have slight doubts about him too