Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Guy talks about rigged games (Video)

I find it very interesting, especially how leagues are ALLOWED to rig games if they want to.

Also, I agree that the league tries to keep games close to satisfy the broadcasters, who are paying them. This may explain why the 1st half and 2nd half of games are always completely different.

What do you think?

No closed minded naive fools welcome.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Everything on youtube is true.

Masu485

This guy wrote a book about this. Many members of the forum were looking to buy it.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

pretty sure there are numerous books and youtube videos about how the US government orchestrated 9/11, so I guess it must be true

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    pretty sure there are numerous books and youtube videos about how the US government orchestrated 9/11, so I guess it must be true
    not sure what that has to do with anything, and i think he said closed minded people need not enter the thread

i guess we should just ignore everything outside of the mainstream media, because they have been so right about everything and have no war agenda whatsoever

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is what it is. The fiction is that games are completely played out naturally without outside interference.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

refs fixed that superbowl fot the steelers over seattle....if you watched that game you have to agree.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I've read the book "The Fix is In" and I highly recommend it to anyone who wagers their money on sports.

Masu485

Who is this ref?

Trying to explain a non-call. Doesn't seem like a conspiracy fix, but just like he didn't like that team.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    It is what it is. The fiction is that games are completely played out naturally without outside interference.

even when it's proven that strings are being pulled, people still don't want to believe it. then they insert random ridiculous comments like "everything on youtube is true" etc to keep the status quo.

don't believe anything you read or hear unless it corresponds to your own common sense. if your common sense tells you that people would never take money to fix/throw games then i guess it could never happen.

and if your common sense tells you that the only 3 metal skyscrapers to ever collapse due to fire just happened to all do so on the same day in the exact same fashion without any explosives, then so be it.

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

even when it's proven that strings are being pulled, people still don't want to believe it. then they insert random ridiculous comments like "everything on youtube is true" etc to keep the status quo.

don't believe anything you read or hear unless it corresponds to your own common sense. if your common sense tells you that people would never take money to fix/throw games then i guess it could never happen.

and if your common sense tells you that the only 3 metal skyscrapers to ever collapse due to fire just happened to all do so on the same day in the exact same fashion without any explosives, then so be it.
    Exactly. People want to keep the fantasy alive. People just keep saying, 'show me proof it's fixed, show me proof'. You show them proof and they still find excuses not to believe because it doesn't coincide with what they want.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    not sure what that has to do with anything, and i think he said closed minded people need not enter the thread

i guess we should just ignore everything outside of the mainstream media, because they have been so right about everything and have no war agenda whatsoever
    well he is insinuating that because there is a youtube video and a book about it that it must be true, so according to his logic 9/11 conspiracy theories are true because there are books and videos about them

also when he/you say that you dont want closed minded people in this thread what you really mean is that you dont want people that do not agree with your opinion

milwaukee mike

i love having people that don't agree with my opinion, how else do we learn anything?

if everyone thought alike then we might as well talk to ourselves.

i felt pretty strongly that bin laden was responsible for 9/11, then i changed my mind.
    i felt pretty strongly that ozzie guillen shouldn't have been suspended for speaking his mind, then posters here convinced me it wasn't a freedom of speech issue, it was a "pissing off paying customers" issue and i changed my mind.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best 9/11 Conspiracy documentary out is called Loose Change. There are some very interesting concepts about the Pentagon plane crash that do not make any sense at all.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    I find it very interesting, especially how leagues are ALLOWED to rig games if they want to.

Also, I agree that the league tries to keep games close to satisfy the broadcasters, who are paying them. This may explain why the 1st half and 2nd half of games are always completely different.

What do you think?

No closed minded naive fools welcome.
    You are just a bitter losing gambler. Yea, 1st halves and so different from 2nd halves, the fix is in.

That is SPORTS, it is unpredictable.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    The best 9/11 Conspiracy documentary out is called Loose Change. There are some very interesting concepts about the Pentagon plane crash that do not make any sense at all.
    Best documentary that incorporates 9/11... Zeitgiest, along with the entire zeitgeist series for that matter.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Ofcourse a lot of this shit is fixed...

They force teams to hire based on race...

Our own government forces people to hire based on race...

What's funny is no one has a problem with this racism or conspiracy when it pertains to real life...but don't dare say a game is fixed!!!

If they are pulling GM's aside and saying "OK Bill, it's your turn to hire a black head coach" then why couldn't they pull a ref aside and say "OK Steve, we want the (insert team name) to win tonight"

People are sheep

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Ofcourse a lot of this shit is fixed...

They force teams to hire based on race...

Our own government forces people to hire based on race...

What's funny is no one has a problem with this racism or conspiracy when it pertains to real life...but don't dare say a game is fixed!!!

If they are pulling GM's aside and saying "OK Bill, it's your turn to hire a black head coach" then why couldn't they pull a ref aside and say "OK Steve, we want the (insert team name) to win tonight"

People are sheep
    Absolutely. It would be crazy if they didn't fix sporting events. In every aspect of business everyone is looking for an edge and ways of projecting future earnings, trends etc.but somehow certain people find it ridiculous to think games would be rigged. Games are business. A big business and certain outcomes are more profitable than others. Furthermore it's more lucrative if it's game outcomes are unpredictable. Why would they leave it up to chance when they don't have too? They don't leave it to chance a lot of the time and to think otherwise is quite frankly... naive.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Best documentary that incorporates 9/11... Zeitgiest, along with the entire zeitgeist series for that matter.

Every person in the us owes it to themself to spend 2 hrs watching this movie
    i learned far more in those 2 hours than in 16 years of school combined

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you don't think some games aren't rigged? you are a fuckin idiot, stop spewing nonsense about something you aren't 100% sure about.