Let me school you all on something. I've been to Miami literally a million times, my old man is from Miami and I never understood why he disliked Cubans so much not so much on a race level rather then just not liking them if that makes sense. They are the most overly aggressive, nasty pushy obnoxious people theyre all fukking right wint nutjobs who loved and voted and supported tard Bush and his brother Jebediah the Governor. They run and own the politics and police down there, they've literally blown up hundreds and maybe even thousands of other cubans houses who showed any castro sentiment. Freedom of speech does not exist in the banana republic or should I say little cuba or should I say Miami. On top of all that they are also some of the most racist people(I know seems like this whole piece is racist but its not this is just from my own experience) I've ever encountered against not only whites, but other spanish people they look down on Mexicans ricans hatians all of the other latin nationalities. You have to creep around their sensitivites when your down there or risk getting shot or stabbed dare you bring up Castro or politics. They don't like freedom of speech let them go back to Cuba then. I love how this country openly embraces these illegal immigrants from Cuba and does nothing about it down there yet this same country hunts Mexicans like its fukking sport? Why is that? Because all those people who wanna push all their illegal immigration bullshiit that are all right wing dont mind letting in the Cubans who will vote for them. Fuuck em all