Chozzdogg
    Chozzdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Pacers -3.5 1q/-10 for the game

Have a strong lean towards indiana to cover the 10 points against toronto. Toronto are playing their second road game in 2 days after being comfortably beaten by the thunder while indiana are coming off a days rest. To make things worse for the raps bargnani had more calf issues during the thunder loss and is in doubt for tonight. Since toronto are out of playoff contention (and maybe want a better shot at landing anthony davis in the draft) i can't see them risking further injury to bargnani and will more than likely rest him.
    Pacers are playing good ball as of late, had a 4 game streak going before dropping one to the celtics but will be rested and ready to come out firing as they have a shitload more to play for than the raps.

As toronto are the worst team in the league for points in the 1st quarter on road games, i've already locked in Indiana 1q -3.5, and will be making a play on pacers to cover the 10 point spread as well very soon.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

tailed 1Q but got it at -3

Chozzdogg

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    tailed 1Q but got it at -3
    Nice, I'm hoping they do it comfortably enough so that half a point doesn't matter

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Indy does look good here....don't think this will be a 'let-down' spot for them after beating OKC. Eventhough IND is #3 in the East right now, the 4-5 seeds are not far behind so Indiana should not take this game lightly. And knowing that they're facing a shit team like Raptors, they should come out strong.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chozzdogg View Post
    Nice, I'm hoping they do it comfortably enough so that half a point doesn't matter
    I don't see it mattering. gl bro

Chozzdogg

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Indy does look good here....don't think this will be a 'let-down' spot for them after beating OKC. Eventhough IND is #3 in the East right now, the 4-5 seeds are not far behind so Indiana should not take this game lightly. And knowing that they're facing a shit team like Raptors, they should come out strong.
    My thoughts exactly, i just can't see toronto coming close at all. Everything seems to be in the pacers favour