opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Better question is why dont white people discipline their screaming kids in public places? Some bad as kids jj just let the cry all around kohls I was at yesterday. I see this shit everywhere the parents act like they dont hear it.

In my personal experience, I see blacks allowing their kids to behave poorly in public way more often than whites. Many times I'll see some toddler age kids with an older black woman (most likely the grandmother who is raising them) completely out of control, and the poor old lady is simply too old to do much about it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Go to Walmart late on a Friday or Saturday night... Good GAWD!!! 10pm and it's a three ring fukkin circus with 2 to 4 year olds...

I hate Walmart.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Go to Walmart late on a Friday or Saturday night... Good GAWD!!! 10pm and it's a three ring fukkin circus with 2 to 4 year olds...

I hate Walmart.

Aren't most kids expected to be in bed at 10pm?

Or is walmart a type of place where parents feel like they should wake their kids up and bring them in, because it's that fun?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Just adopt tall athletic black kids and your set for life

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Aren't most kids expected to be in bed at 10pm?

Or is walmart a type of place where parents feel like they should wake their kids up and bring them in, because it's that fun?
    Makes me fukkin sick. Hate Wlmart for some reason. I put my daughters down around 8pm. And who wouldnt want more quality time with their spousal unit anyway??

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Most people shopping at walmart regularly shouldn't be having kids. An abortion before 9 weeks is like 600 bucks. Much cheaper than having a kid grow up in an uneducated ghetto family.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would love to yell at a posters kid here in a public place

I am a screamer and kids afraid of me

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would love to yell at a posters kid here in a public place

I am a screamer and kids afraid of me
    You fukkin homo.
    Last edited by BIGDAY; 04-10-12 at 12:34 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    In my personal experience, I see blacks allowing their kids to behave poorly in public way more often than whites. Many times I'll see some toddler age kids with an older black woman (most likely the grandmother who is raising them) completely out of control, and the poor old lady is simply too old to do much about it.
    maybe its the grandma thing and shes worn out her spanking/disciplining days are long gone, i dont know all i know is MOST Black kids including myself got the shit smacked out of them. listen to your fav black comedian they all talk about it... its actually the one thing we can actually laugh about (now) at the the time that shits not funny but it puts you in line. Shit must be different in Texas rare im talking rare i see black kids screaming at the top of their lungs and acting a fool and mom is just ignoring it... very rare. I was in compton today kids every where didnt see or hear anything from mexican or black kids.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

f
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kids are little punks fuk them

No discipline easier in white america
    lolz... JJ you are crazy, the fact that you cant smack these little fuckers and they know you cant smack them is bullshit my ex girl was afraid to hit her bad ass kids because one of them called child protective services... unreal. Not saying it was a good thing i got hit but my bad ass would probably be in prison without the beatings spankings i got as a youth.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

very sad ,all of you need a check up from the head up

First 12