I took a look at mlb.com and noticed that PHI is (1-1) and PIT is also (1-1) so we are looking at two closely matched teams based on their records so far.

This record is slightly deceptive for PIT however since in last night's game this series PIT's win was only due to a wild pitch by PHI in the 10th. Due to this fluke win, PHI will really be back for vengeance and will want to come out and beat PIT this afternoon.

Usually home teams would not want to lose since there are more of their fans in the stadium, but it is Easter Sunday so less people will notice a loss in this spot and so PIT should therefore be more ok losing this afternoon.

Now let's look at the pitching since we know that the pitcher is one of the most important part of determining a good strategy for picking games:

PHI (Worley):

PIT (McDonald):

It is quite obvious how much more serious Worley looks in this picture matchup. McDonald almost looks like he's partly grinning on the inside... kind of like he knows this throw is going to suck, but lol who cares. Not taking things seriously is one of the major causes of losing a game.

I also noticed that Worley's arms are thicker and have more muscle than McDonald's. Therefore I think he will throw faster fastballs this afternoon and take longer to get fatigued and swapped.

Now looking at measurements, Worley is 6'2" and 230 lbs and McDonald is 6'4" and 205 lbs. Therefore since Worley is closer in size to one of the well-know greats, CC Sabathia, chances are he will pitch better in this spot.

Clearly PHI is ahead in pitching in this afternoon's game.

And lastly, pinny has the line at -127 / +120 for this game so they obviously think PHI wins more often in this spot.

PHI Phillies 1 unit, -127, Pinny

Good Luck everyone.