Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

LOL!!! Today I put a betislands twice when I did a play in heritage...

Subject done.. doubt me...

On to my winners

Living The Dream

About to be 4-0 today, +500, but it didn't happen because I changed the name of a book... Or the other day I forgot to put a 1h which you cant fix so you have to make a new entry and delete the old entry...

Wow... Glad I showed these plays in my thread for the redemption I so dearly need from people I am trying to help
    Points Awarded:

High3rEl3m3nt gave Living The Dream 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Nice job! 27 pages of edits and deletes though. Each page of edits and deletes contain 7 changes. Multiply that by 27 and you have made an astounding 189 changes in a little more than a month. Are you telling us all that you have made 189 accidents? You can't expect us all to believe your argument. Maybe it's a good thing you give all your money to your wife. Here's 2 points to add to your 12! Good luck!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

gl with your plays chief..fwiw, i was making fun of the thread title... if everyone started a "sick run" thread after winning 2 games, their would be 500 thread starters a day...nothing special about winning a few games, but glad you have confidence ... good to see guys winning...

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Nice job! 27 pages of edits and deletes though. Each page of edits and deletes contain 7 changes. Multiply that by 27 and you have made an astounding 189 changes in a little more than a month. Are you telling us all that you have made 189 accidents? You can't expect us all to believe your argument. Maybe it's a good thing you give all your money to your wife. Here's 2 points to add to your 12! Good luck!
    You really are a pain in my ass... Can someone tell me how to block someone?

High3rEl3m3nt

I am not even making anything up. Anyone can see that what I'm saying is true. I am not harassing you, just stating facts. Sometimes facts are inconvenient I guess. I wouldn't continue to keep going, but you keep giving us all bogus responses.

Living The Dream

Too much time in answering you... Go away... I answered you, but the answers are bogus...

Why would I leave last Sunday if I change plays?

Go away..
    Last edited by Living The Dream; 04-07-12 at 05:52 PM. Reason: oops, edit for a spell check error.. thread is all made up now

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

are there any plays for today

Living The Dream

I have a thread....

High3rEl3m3nt

Since you asked a question, I'll respond.

Just because you didn't delete a recent play--namely the one you are referring to on Sunday, does not refute the probability that some of the 189 plays that have been edited or deleted in a little more than a month--again, quite the feat, were not losers. Again, I am surprised by how bogus your response is.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

LTD getting buried here

High3rEl3m3nt

I'm gonna stop. I really think he is a good guy and has good intentions. I normally don't put posters on blast. I just had a problem with him touting his win percentage over the last month. Not the reputation that I want.

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    LTD getting buried here
    Fukk my spreadsheet edits, 4-0 today +500 in the sheet and thread... Buried my ass

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Fukk my spreadsheet edits, 4-0 today +500 in the sheet and thread... Buried my ass
    Look guy, I wasn't going to add my 2c but your reply irked me just enough to respond, won't bother getting into a back & forth as it will go nowhere and to be honest I don't care enough to bother.

Pretty much everything the guy is stating cannot be disputed. He pressed you on it & your explanation comes up so short it's not even funny.
    I haven't even looked at your spreadsheet but going by what he's saying anyone with half a brain can come to their own conclusion without getting fed the excuse "I made 189 mistakes in a month". (when did the penny finally drop? on 188? C'mon guy.)

Creating a thread saying how hot you are & must be tailed while having a doctored spreadsheet that severe is setting yourself up for failure.

Now you may well be making bank regardless of the spreadsheet and if so good on you, just don't try to convince anyone that isn't 5 that you're so dense it took you that many times to figure out how to work something so simple.

Don't get me wrong this isn't a personal shot just found it interesting enough to comment on.

BOL.

Living The Dream

No problem, my spreadsheet just became private... I use it how I want.. feel free to follow my baseball thread

High3rEl3m3nt

spreadsheet is public...you just disabled us all from seeing your view log, which contains the 27 pages of DELETES and EDITS

JohnD25
    JohnD25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Wow you went 4-0 in one day +500! Let's see you keep it up the whole season. Everyone even a idiot gets lucky somedays!

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Keep it up pal! I'm pulling for you.

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD25 View Post
    Wow you went 4-0 in one day +500! Let's see you keep it up the whole season. Everyone even a idiot gets lucky somedays!
    Really???

Another non pro with a fantastic post

First 12