Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Cheers, Jon

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by harvesters View Post
    I lost a lot of money with BI but I kind of see what smoke is saying. When you think about it, who calls themselves sslp. You never hear about scpa (successful CPA) or stxdr(successful taxi driver). This clown's dreams exceeded his abilities and he was able to fool just enough people to get into a position to fail this miserably. He left out the free half-point as reasons why the business model wasn't sustainable. That, the bonuses and not cutting off sharps led to what in hindsight was a predictable outcome. If I had been shown a picture of "sslp jon" pre September 2012 I promise you I wouldn't have deposited a dime even if they had a 200% bonus and unconditional halftime cancellations!! Sadly, sbr hasn't been the same since either.

Anyway thanks for opening some old wounds - very nice of you this holiday season!!

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Smoke was getting freeplays to claim betislands paid quickly and thy cheers Jon was rock solid

After he helped Jon rob hundreds of people now he has lots of bullshit about how cheers Jon was in over his head

Cheers Jon was always scum but he gave freeplays to broke scum like smoke to prop him up
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Robber 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 1234