PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What is wrong with Liberal media? Serious question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Eve_Carson

This murder got 1/10000th the attention and 1/100000th the outcry from the liberal media as the Trayvon Martin 'murder.'

Seriously? A kid who flips people off in pictures, tries to dress like a gang member in several other pictures, etc. gets more public outcry and support than a girl who asked if her murderers would like to pray with her?

I'm starting to agree with Emily_Haynes... this country is a god awful place and will be as long as mindless sheep listen to the media which is 99% liberal bullshit.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

stupid post.

people are in prison and convicted of murder for her death.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Also, it is much more common than that of a Neighborhood watchman thinking he is a cop.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard all about that when it happened.....She was UNC president or something

PickWinnerAllDay

That isn't the point. The point is people get more outraged for a kid that at the very LEAST hoped to be a gang member ghetto gang banger one day.

Tell the same people who are outraged about this girl and they'll shrug their shoulders when this girl is basically a saint.

PickWinnerAllDay

Think of it as a government write off that Trayvon went down. This girl was going to accomplish lots of good things and help lots of unfortunate people. People just are spoon fed what emotions the liberal media wants them to have. It is why are are in the position we are currently in.

antifoil
    Update your status

you are missing the point. tv needs to make money. the longer this drags on the longer it will go. as soon as the dude is arrested and put in prison the story will die.

the media doesn't give a shit about what the story is so long as it drives rating and stories to put on tv.

bonds and clemens lied about using drugs the keep getting media attention. a rod and pettitte did the same but admitted it and said sorry. the story is then dead. nothing to cover.

stupid post.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why "liberal" media? "Conservative" media is just as bad. All for ratings.

antifoil
    Update your status

this is why most people should not be allowed to vote. they have no logical reasoning skills.
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave antifoil 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    as soon as the dude is arrested and put in prison the story will die. .
    dumbfukks dont understand this.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Because putting "liberal" in the title gets a rise/responses out of some of the bigots on this site

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Liberal media will doctor a police call JUST to incite a race war.

Show me where Fox News has done that. I'm not sure why you say conservative media... Fox News is the only 'conservative media' while every other form of media is liberal just about.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    That isn't the point. The point is people get more outraged for a kid that at the very LEAST hoped to be a gang member ghetto gang banger one day.

Tell the same people who are outraged about this girl and they'll shrug their shoulders when this girl is basically a saint.
    Not true at all...People were very upset about this at the time....The thing is most of those stories are cut and dry....Bad people kill innocent person, bad people arrested, bad people put in jail

The Trayvon Martin thing is big news because it is a CONTROVERSY and not as cut and dry.....And the person responsible for the death is currently free which pisses some people off

PickWinnerAllDay

Who cares. I'd rather 5,000,000 Trayvon's die than one Eve... based solely on the fact one is obviously a good person and the other we have no idea about but evidence seems to point to the contrary.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Who cares. I'd rather 5,000,000 Trayvon's die than one Eve... based solely on the fact one is obviously a good person and the other we have no idea about but evidence seems to point to the contrary.
    Thats not the point though....I'm just telling you why you hear all about the TM story and not others

If Zimmerman was arrested already you wouldn't hear about it either

PickWinnerAllDay

Why would he be arrested before we know what happened? So basically the liberal media will be outraged when they aren't sure what happened?

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

I don't understand how these two cases compare. I'm upset with the Trayvon case simply because of how poorly it was handled. Why someone who was told not to chase after Trayvon is not in jail right now is upsetting. It seems like this case was handled properly. The individuals who committed the crime are in jail for what they've done.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Why would he be arrested before we know what happened? So basically the liberal media will be outraged when they aren't sure what happened?
    It's a hot topic in the country right now.....media wouldn't be doing their job if they weren't covering it

Bottom line

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It's a hot topic in the country right now.....media wouldn't be doing their job if they weren't covering it

Bottom line
    The liberal media edited out parts of the police tape to incite more anger. You really think that is acceptable?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Never heard of the Eve Carson case but it makes me sick now that I do.

What a senseless murder. Look at the animal that did it:

Just kill him now and stop wasting tax payer's money on supporting that piece of shit while in prison.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The liberal media edited out parts of the police tape to incite more anger. You really think that is acceptable?
    Not at all but are you really surprised?? The media has their agendas, sad but true....Don't even tell me Fox is squeaky clean either.....I'm not repub or dem btw

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Fox doesn't always get it right, but dare near 100% fair unlike others. Media Matters is trying to destroy Fox news.
    Last edited by Balco10; 04-05-12 at 11:05 PM.

Balco10

Fox news is your fair and balanced media. Your only trusted political source on TV.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Fox news is your fair and balanced media. Your only trusted political source on TV.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    most faux news watchers are not college educated......thx for proving my point.

PickWinnerAllDay

Here is my thing with Fox News...

99% of media is as liberally biased as Fox News is conservatively biased. The difference is when you have 100 pieces of fruit, and 99 of them are bananas, of course the strawberry is going to look pretty weird and people are going to take issue with how it looks. That doesn't mean that the 99 bananas are any less bananas.

Lets say Fox News DID present things in a moderate view. So we'd have 1 moderate news outlet, 50 liberal news outlets, and 0 conservative news outlets. Why is that good?

Balco10

Thought you get a kick out of that. Where do you get source that Fox is for the uneducated. That is just a flat out stupid comment and making yourself look uneducated.
    Last edited by Balco10; 04-05-12 at 11:35 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Here is my thing with Fox News...

99% of media is as liberally biased as Fox News is conservatively biased. The difference is when you have 100 pieces of fruit, and 99 of them are bananas, of course the strawberry is going to look pretty weird and people are going to take issue with how it looks. That doesn't mean that the 99 bananas are any less bananas.

Lets say Fox News DID present things in a moderate view. So we'd have 1 moderate news outlet, 50 liberal news outlets, and 0 conservative news outlets. Why is that good?
    Because there would be one legit news source that you could trust in this country instead of zero?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Because there would be one legit news source that you could trust in this country instead of zero?
    I guess, I just find it funny that people are always trashing Fox News while liberal biased nonsense goes unnoticed. It'd be like going to a playground and ignoring the huge group of kids on one side of the playground causing trouble and focusing only on the kid on the other side of the playground by himself.

Nancy Grace is worse than anything on Fox News. That is a fact.

'DNA will finally reveal the truth today in the Duke Lacrosse case.'
    'The absence of DNA does not mean a crime did not take place.'

PickWinnerAllDay

To be honest, Fox News' marketing is pretty brilliant and what you'd expect them to do. Every news outlet drifts towards one side slowly but gradually and eventually, the whole news landscape is centered ON THAT SIDE. So what do they do? They are extreme on the other side to balance it out, and a plus to this is that it attracts right wingers as well as left wingers because left wingers watch it out of curiosity. Their ratings are through the roof, they shouldn't stop a damn thing. Anyone who only gets their news from these sources is hopeless anyway and no big news outlet will ever be moderate for long.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All these news channels are brainwashing machines....

Corporations love this shit.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The news pretty much represents where we're at in politics right now.....No level headed moderate that could appeal to everyone

Democrats want to tell you what to do with your money and republicans want to tell you how you should live your life.......I want to keep and make my own money and fukkin gamble it or spend it on prostitutes if I choose......Why is that so fukkin hard to understand America?

Once we get a smart fiscal conservative that isn't a bible thumping jerkoff and is socially progressive we will become a better country.......problem is both parties are fukked up and that candidate will never make it out of the primaries.....So annoying

PickWinnerAllDay

Not sure your breakdown is really accurate MLdawg. Democrats are the ones that want government involved in every single aspect of our lives.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Not sure your breakdown is really accurate MLdawg. Democrats are the ones that want government involved in every single aspect of our lives.
    A lot of Conservatives are against things God doesn't find moral.......these people piss me off

12 Last