PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    A lot of Conservatives are against things God doesn't find moral.......these people piss me off
    eh, the 2 main things are homosexual marriage and abortion... these are things that can be disliked religion aside.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    eh, the 2 main things are homosexual marriage and abortion... these are things that can be disliked religion aside.
    I don't really care about these issues too much......But I just think everything should be legalized within reason and don't really give a Fukk if my neighbor has an abortion or gets married to a dude, waste of time to argue about it to me

Big time conservative (republican) areas have blue laws and some counties don't even sell alcohol....That's what I mean by them trying to say how we should live our lives....really turns me off to the republican party (not just the liquor thing, the whole attitude)

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Not sure your breakdown is really accurate MLdawg. Democrats are the ones that want government involved in every single aspect of our lives.
    last I checked, republicans want to control what people do in their bedroom and what they do to their body. I'd say both parties want to be involved in every single aspect

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    last I checked, republicans want to control what people do in their bedroom and what they do to their body. I'd say both parties want to be involved in every single aspect

Both want to control you, just in different ways.....Both suck

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

you are seriously comparing something that happened 4 years ago to something current?

you really are a braindead retard.

PickWinnerAllDay

The dumbest person on the forum slurps Obamas nuts. All that needs to be said.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

The dumbest person on the forum slurps Obamas nuts. All that needs to be said.
    Baskets is bordering on facist, and I have no idea where Lemart hangs his political leanings.

ChalkyDog

However, on this point of the thread, the thing that I always love to see is when a Conservative in one breath will say that he is all for a small centralized government and low tax, but in the next breath champion the idea of a large military. Those concepts are literally mutually exclusive. Yet, that is hard for many to wrap their mind around.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

no reason to pay attention to liberals, half of obama supporters are not legally qualified to vote, and even since Romney has shit the bed with the woman vote he is 2% only behind obama, people will smarten up and realize romney has a plan to get us out of this economy

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    no reason to pay attention to liberals, half of obama supporters are not legally qualified to vote, and even since Romney has shit the bed with the woman vote he is 2% only behind obama, people will smarten up and realize romney has a plan to get us out of this economy
    There is a huge flaw with the current polls. Severe apathy across the spectrum at this current time, but more so on the left.

The republicans are out for blood, the democrats are simply currently apathetic and will show up only on election day. If Romney isn't ahead right now, with the majority of his base paying attention, and with the majority of Obama's base unattentive - he's in trouble.

Which is troubling.

His VP needs to be a stellar choice. Although, I am thinking Obama replaces Biden to make waves of his own.

This is another bad election. No real choice.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Bottom line:

If Zimmerman was black, no story.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

93% of black murder victims are murdered by blacks

KingJD31

Chalkydog Obama has already been campaigning that fluke contraception case doesn't go to Congress without Obama, he just said he thinks woman should be allowed to play in the masters, it's simple he knows woman only care about woman issues

KingJD31

I think Romney should straight lie in the election when it comes to healthcare, then when the economy is getting alot better you got the demos crawling back into there cage

statnerds
    Put me in coach

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Eve_Carson

This murder got 1/10000th the attention and 1/100000th the outcry from the liberal media as the Trayvon Martin 'murder.'
    OP, should have gone with this one instead. more gruesome, more racists and more ignored by MSM:

And we should label these 5 anything other than animals?

great parenting

great schooling

they might not know the Bill of Rights, but gosh darned if they didn't ace eubonics

great job destroying black families and neighborhoods libs...keep up the good work.

ChalkyDog

Blacks killing aren't news. Neighborhood watch thinking their cops killing someone in a middle class community is.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    OP, should have gone with this one instead. more gruesome, more racists and more ignored by MSM:

And we should label these 5 anything other than animals?

great parenting

great schooling

they might not know the Bill of Rights, but gosh darned if they didn't ace eubonics

great job destroying black families and neighborhoods libs...keep up the good work.
    I've already mentioned this story on here. That story hit close to home, the murder happened about 3 miles from my apartment and I knew Chris and channon

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I've already mentioned this story on here. That story hit close to home, the murder happened about 3 miles from my apartment and I knew Chris and channon

I remember hearing that story back then.....such sickos....They should torture all these scumbags in an even worse way

statnerds
    Put me in coach

i apologize for not reading the entire thread. true life horror story.

not to mix apples in with the oranges now, but liberals hate the death penalty, but love killing babies.

First 12