William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Bynum & Kobe DEADLY tonight!!!

Big win for the purple & gold! DeAndre Jordan got his ass handed to him by Bynum.

Griffin is a prikk! Guy can dunk......can't shoot in the clutch.
    Last edited by William Walters; 04-05-12 at 12:23 AM.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Clips afraid to shoot tonight

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Griffin can not shoot anytime during a game.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

All he's known for is his dunking, shooting not so much; at least kobe scored some tonight but Bynum was great

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bynum is much better than Howard now

Guy is a monster

I will not want to play lakers in playoffs

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I had the over in the 2nd. I just needed one of those final 2 free throws to win.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

When the Lakers win and cover they are the best team in the league, when they barely beat bad teams and torch your ticket they suck. Same story.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bynum is much better than Howard now

Guy is a monster

I will not want to play lakers in playoffs
    Lmfao ur a fucckin idiot .. Bynum is not better than Howard ... Bynum is the 3rd best center in the league behind Howard and al Jefferson ... Al jefferson gets no props which is bullshiit .. Bynum is havi one good year an everyone is sucking his DICCK ... Please learn sports before you try and post these upsurd comments

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bynum is impossible to stop
    Much better post up skills than Howard

Son I know the game

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    When the Lakers win and cover they are the best team in the league, when they barely beat bad teams and torch your ticket they suck. Same story.
    this.

William Walters

Show me an example of posters saying the Lakers are the best team in the league. Thanks.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Lmfao ur a fucckin idiot .. Bynum is not better than Howard ... Bynum is the 3rd best center in the league behind Howard and al Jefferson ... Al jefferson gets no props which is bullshiit .. Bynum is havi one good year an everyone is sucking his DICCK ... Please learn sports before you try and post these upsurd comments
    LOL...........Jefferson better than Bynum.

Jefferson shoots 49% from the field......Bynum 58%. Jefferson averages 9.4 rebounds per game....Bynum 12. Jefferson 1.6 blocks per game.....Bynum 2 BPG. Jefferson averages 1 point per game more than Bynum (19.4 to 18.3), but the guy has shot the ball almost 250 more times than Bynum has. Jefferson lacks the length of Bynum which is why Jefferson commits a lot more fouls..........sending opponents to the line (therefore, hurting his team). Bynum......due to his height/length....also effects quite a few more shots than Jefferson.

Bynum is quite obviously the better between the two.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I am amazed at the post moves that Bynum has brought for us this year. Kobe can finally trust to go to him on a consistent basis.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

LOL you are obviously trying to be sarcastic I assume. I don't recall one person in this forum ever saying the lakers are the best team in the league this season. It is never said, there may be some obscure jackass that said it once in a random thread.

Only thing that usually sticks out is people saying they won't even make the playoffs.. Threads about them being a lottery team and such.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bynum is impossible to stop
    Much better post up skills than Howard

Son I know the game

U wish u knew the game .. Howard can't be stopped .. Bynum is a big bittch and complains about calls on defense all the time ... He doesn't play overall team defense. Better than Howard and he isn't as strong as him neither ... Please man next ur going to try and tell me what?

You post these idiotic things just to feel cool on this forum .. I think you need to grow up a little bit gold and really watch a basketball game .. Maybe start with college so u get the overall team aspect of the game

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    LOL...........Jefferson better than Bynum.

Jefferson shoots 49% from the field......Bynum 58%. Jefferson averages 9.4 rebounds per game....Bynum 12. Jefferson 1.6 blocks per game.....Bynum 2 BPG. Jefferson averages 1 point per game more than Bynum (19.4 to 18.3), but the guy has shot the ball almost 250 more times than Bynum has. Jefferson lacks the length of Bynum which is why Jefferson commits a lot more fouls..........sending opponents to the line (therefore, hurting his team). Bynum......due to his height/length....also effects quite a few more shots than Jefferson.

Bynum is quite obviously the better between the two.
    Bump......lets hear it "bro"........tell me again how Jefferson is better than Bynum.

You mad bro

Bump......lets hear it "bro"........tell me again how Jefferson is better than Bynum.
    Jefferson plays on Utah with a 6'9 of to help him out .. U put jefferson on the lakers where he doesn't have to carry the team on his back he dominates .. It's simple actually I'll say it again .. Jefferson is a better player than Bynum ... And he ain't a bitxh like Bynum is doesn't complain about something 24/7

Once again like I said before bynum < Jefferson

You mad bro

U gonna tell me Kobe is better than jordan???????

William Walters

Jefferson plays on Utah with a 6'9 of to help him out .. U put jefferson on the lakers where he doesn't have to carry the team on his back he dominates .. It's simple actually I'll say it again .. Jefferson is a better player than Bynum ... And he ain't a bitxh like Bynum is doesn't complain about something 24/7

Once again like I said before bynum < Jefferson
    Way to break it down.

Next

William Walters

U gonna tell me Kobe is better than jordan???????
    No. Why?

Are you a disgruntled Jazz fan or just a fan tired of getting head kicked in by Lakers decade after decade?

You mad bro

Way to break it down.

Next
    Break what down? It helps havin. 7 foot monster to ur left or right a game and someone in Kobe Bryant .. Who the fck is on Utah that Is even decent besides Millisap who is barely 6 10 and Jefferson ... Thought so ...you maker fans are pathetic .. Almost as bad as the Miami heat fans

Half of you still live in the shaq Kobe days and when u see a half decent bi man you start saying he's better than everyone else ... Shaq > Howard .. Howard > Bynum .. Jefferson > Bynum .. Bynum > the rest of c's in the league .... C'mon dude ur pathetic

You mad bro

No. Why?

Are you a disgruntled Jazz fan or just a fan tired of getting head kicked in by Lakers decade after decade?

No what I'm saying is if u switch positions with Jefferson and bynum then by Bynum will be doing what Jefferson is with his numbers .. Jefferson would shoot 60% and average 25 on the makers .. He has no help and never has on any team

William Walters

Break what down? It helps havin. 7 foot monster to ur left or right a game and someone in Kobe Bryant .. Who the fck is on Utah that Is even decent besides Millisap who is barely 6 10 and Jefferson ... Thought so ...you maker fans are pathetic .. Almost as bad as the Miami heat fans

Half of you still live in the shaq Kobe days and when u see a half decent bi man you start saying he's better than everyone else ... Shaq > Howard .. Howard > Bynum .. Jefferson > Bynum .. Bynum > the rest of c's in the league .... C'mon dude ur pathetic
    No offense, but in regards to NBA basketball.............your undeniable shortcomings make it virtually impossible for you & I to debate this topic any further.

You mad bro

No offense, but in regards to NBA basketball.............your undeniable shortcomings make it virtually impossible for you & I to debate this topic any further.
    And once again Bynum is not better than Jefferson ... Cheers

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

LMAO Al fukcin' Jefferson better than Bynum? Oh god. Jefferson isn't even a top 5 center in this league lmao. Dwight/Bynum/M. Gasol/Hibbert/Bogut all MUCH better. Jefferson can't guard his own shadow. He's one of the worst rim defenders I have ever seen at his size/height. Just a terrible player. He's a blackhole on offense too (which is supposed to be his strength LOL). He gets his points, but are they really impactful? Nope.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by bryant81 View Post
    LMAO Al fukcin' Jefferson better than Bynum? Oh god. Jefferson isn't even a top 5 center in this league lmao. Dwight/Bynum/M. Gasol/Hibbert/Bogut all MUCH better. Jefferson can't guard his own shadow. He's one of the worst rim defenders I have ever seen at his size/height. Just a terrible player. He's a blackhole on offense too (which is supposed to be his strength LOL). He gets his points, but are they really impactful? Nope.
    This guy gets it.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by bryant81 View Post

Jefferson>Bynum ........................ For the 100th time

Dude do u honestly think I believe that? I say one thing just to stir up drama with people on the forum .. Everyone takes this site so damn serious ... Some of you guys need to get laid ....

You mad bro

My real top 5 are Howard.. Then these 4....

Gasol bynum horford(when healthy) Duncan and kg ... Yes Duncan and kg both centers now due to their lineup changes .. You can even add in Jefferson chandler(due to his defensive presence) and Roy hibbert but it's been one year so far.. We will see

Bogut is hurt this year and I'm still waiting for cousins to show his true true potential