peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Quote Originally Posted by eyesickk View Post
    I'm been following the gambling world for about a year now?
    so how are they doin?

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Why don't u shut me and the all the other people in here that think this is bullshit and post a pic of u and your girl holding up a SBR pic. U do that and I won' post for a week. I know for sure this can't happen.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

im on your side EZ but whats a "sbr pic" ? him with sbr gear or something? don't even humor this tard

eyesickk
    eyesickk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Why don't u shut me and the all the other people in here that think this is bullshit and post a pic of u and your girl holding up a SBR pic. U do that and I won' post for a week. I know for sure this can't happen.
    Will do. Actually, to make it more interesting. How about if I can do this you wire me $1,000 into my paypal, and if I can't, I wire you $1,000? On top of that, you quit posting for a week. Everyone here's a witness. Deal?

eyesickk

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    im on your side EZ but whats a "sbr pic" ? him with sbr gear or something? don't even humor this tard
    Just a sign of my holding SBR? & What do you mean "humor this tard".. Lol your talking like I came here to troll or something?

Ez Money 77

Will do. Actually, to make it more interesting. How about if I can do this you wire me $1,000 into my paypal, and if I can't, I wire you $1,000? On top of that, you quit posting for a week. Everyone here's a witness. Deal?
    LOL I think not.

I have a feeling I might be quiet for a week. If so no problem. Will be nice to know this is for real and not Dudley messing with everyone.

eyesickk

I'm not doing any trolling at all to anybody.. YOU guys are the one doing it to me. Haha, I don't mind though, it's fun. Just saying though.. I come in peace

Ez Money 77

LOL I think not.

I have a feeling I might be quiet for a week. If so no problem. Will be nice to know this is for real and not Dudley messing with everyone.
    Yeah or even a Fuk u Ez Money or something. LOL

If you are legit you will see why myself and everyone else here thinks this is BS after you are here a little while. Lot of people do what you are doing to get attention only and are full of it.

eyesickk

Yeah or even a Fuk u Ez Money or something. LOL

If you are legit you will see why myself and everyone else here thinks this is BS after you are here a little while. Lot of people do what you are doing to get attention only and are full of it.
    Ohh, okay, I get it. I'm getting trolled and hated because you guys think I'm someone already on here who made a 2nd account? I guess that makes sense. I was like "Why is everyone on here hatin' for no reason and then making me seem like the bad guy?" Hahahah I guess i'll post pics to prove I'm "legit"? Lol

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

let's see the pics of you and your girl with SBR signage

Ez Money 77

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Dude you said you made all of that money from your friends gambling then you make those Juiced out ml bets? There were plenty of good PL's to fade that night but you made it seem like you practically made a living gambling with your friends for years. This part is what I don't get. Were they straight up bets with no point line? If so, who would be dumb enough to bet Straight up games for the big money you said you faded them for? That would be like me betting one of these guys that Atlanta beats Charlotte straight up tomorrow. If I win they pay me $100 and if they win I pay them $100. You made it sound like you have been gambling profitably for a couple of years now but your plays make absolutely no sense, and when questioned you play the noob card, yet you've been doing this for years and reading these forums for a year now, as per your words.

I'm not hating bro, and it's your money, but your intro thread was kind of cocky about how good you were and then you make amateur moves like this that no one who's been a winning gambler would make.

Ez Money 77

Just a sign of my holding SBR? & What do you mean "humor this tard".. Lol your talking like I came here to troll or something?

Epic fail.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Yo bro, what's your Facebook? I need someone to water my plants in Farmville.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

2k out the window?
    Anyone figure out whose ghost this was?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Yo bro, what's your Facebook? I need someone to water my plants in Farmville.

dogthebountyman
    dogthebountyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post the pic and make urself legit.

First 12