19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy threatened to take me out

E-mail..I know the guy too, he sounded a little drunk

What do I do??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Stop emailing yourself and change drugs....
    Suicide attempts are not considered death threats...

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Onefreedm1nd View Post
    I keep trying to turn this into police, well I keep gettting FORCED TO and then it never gets there. Weird right? Almost like I did something wrong or am getting attacked by terrorists. If I talk to the local cops they try to take me to the ER. So here ya go. I wonder if it was up to me if I would bother or just sit around get drunk and gamble. Anyone else ever been a hostage for 18 months?

Dear FBI

I've tried to contact you many times about the persons monitoring/ controlling me via RNM/Brain Link and I believe my phone and email were hacked all along not letting my communications get through. The local police were sent to my house by the CIA to take me to a mental hospital but all the police had was an email and a phone call. I sent an email saying that I was going to do something bad the next day and that there was nothing anyone could do to stop me. I sent it out in effort to get monitored so that someone could see what was happening to me, or so I thought. 2 or 3 days later the shootings in Chardon happed about 30 miles from my house while I was in the hospital.
    I've recieved bogus emails and phone calls from them. I called the FBI and they told me that everyting was ok but I believe the call to have been intercepted. I recently called Time Warner and was answered by MARCUS who gave me a false price and told me that I didn't need an install guy saying "you didnt need one last time did you?" Which is what I had just told my mom. She called the store later, got a much different price and was told she needed an installer. The voices in my head then told me it was them and this was all a security test. I've recieved emails from fbi.gov that were blantenly fake. I'm afraid that they have misled the Macedonia police department enabling them to say that it was the same terrorists that have been responsible for the recent shootings and attacks or that it could of been. I'm terrorfired that this will end in them killing me but am told it is all a security test. Please help. I haven't done anything wrong, I haven't done anything. They are continually harrassing abusing and assaulting me telling me that they are just waiting to kill me and tell the government that they have been holding me hostage the entire time. I don't know if there are others out there like me. I have been told that this is coming from the DOLPH section of the CIA and they continually refer to themselves as living in Florida telling me that I had better get the government to akknoweledge that they are doing this so that they can't kill me and blame it on terrorists. I just don't want to DIE. I've sent many emails to the DoJ and TIPS to the FBI. I sent the FBI a tip saying that they were going to force me to burn down a building- which I would never do. Soon after Johovah's Witnesses came to my house with a magazine on GOD AND TERRORISM and I was made to believe they were undercover FBI agents and that everything was being monitored and that I was not in danger. My name is xxxx I'm worried that the people monitoring me are not CIA but TERRORISTS or the CIA desperatly posing as TERRORISTS. Please help I can't get through to anyone that will listen to me. PLEASE MONITOR ME ASAP.

strangest post I have ever seen.

First 12