paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Kentucky -5.5 over Kansas opener

very strange the books didn't simply post a uk vs. osu/kansas winner line 2 hours ago

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    very strange the books didn't simply post a uk vs. osu/kansas winner line 2 hours ago
    what book is this at?

paranoyd androyd

uk getting juiced hard now here we go

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7772

kansas +6.5 +100
    over 139.5 -108

paranoyd androyd

juicing hard on -6 now how typical

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

saw it open -7 at pinny but down now.

Edit : Back to 7 again.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Withey will continue to turn it over and not get to the line. Kentucky will be too long for them. I'd say -7 is about right.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Kansas ML. Self over Cal................again.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Im in on Kentucky at 6.5

Have to think it will tip off at 7.5 or 8

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

would love to see kansas win but think its one of those years, favorite + the over hits easy

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I got a $100 future @12-1 on kansass so i dont know how im gonna play this. I wish kansass blew out OSU so the opening line for national championship game would be lower and make it easier to hedge.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have a day plus to chew on it, but KU + the points seems tasty to me. Probably toying with KU ML. Regular season meeting was so long ago that it's hard to apply it to where the two teams are now. I really think KU matches up with UK.

Taylor - Teague, slight edge Teague just because TT has been so terrible, but this could be a spot where he pulls one out of his ass.

Johnson - Lamb. I think dead even.

Relaford - Kidd-Gilchrist. KG is the more talented player, but he hasn't exactly shown it. Relaford was a big time factor against OSU. If KG stays out of foul trouble, this is the one match-up that I fear for KU.

Robinson - Jones. This could be the determining match-up. Cal may stick Davis on Robinson and see if he can avoid foul trouble because I think Jones can match-up with Withey even though that is a little bit of a gamble.

Davis-Withey. Everyone thought Sullinger would own Withey, but he held his own. Davis will get his, but if Withey stays out of foul trouble to give KU options on guarding the post - that is a win.

It's doubtful we see much in the way of three point shooting ... BUT there's going to be a big three pointer made somewhere. I go back to Lamb or Johnson ....

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Man eaglesphan36 ur making me think that my future has a chance.

CoachemUp
    CoachemUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If this were a normal game under normal circumstances I'd absolutely pound UK here. You can call it square, but Kansas can't even hold a candle to UK in regards to talent and the way they play together. I think this could be a somewhat defensive game, as UK simply has more play makers in a half court setting that can create and score.
    The freshmen haven't blinked yet and the bright lights of a Monday night scare me a little. That said it's hard not to love UK here. They're only go balloon up from here so grab it while you can. I really feel they win this game by double digits, as I think Kansas may have played one of the weakest line up of teams to make it to a Final 4 as I can recall. They had a nice comeback tonight, but you can't count on coming back from double digits like they did against Purdue and OSU. UK is a different animal.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

will Kentucky play a dud of a half like the Buckeyes?

will Kansas play another dud of a half like they did today?

trend, UNC gets one, Duke gets one, UConn gets one... Kentucky's turn

one coach getting revenge for 08, and Kentucky has player's who fell short last year going deep... they will not fall short

seems easy just like the winner the past 3 years

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Have a day plus to chew on it, but KU + the points seems tasty to me. Probably toying with KU ML. Regular season meeting was so long ago that it's hard to apply it to where the two teams are now. I really think KU matches up with UK.

Taylor - Teague, slight edge Teague just because TT has been so terrible, but this could be a spot where he pulls one out of his ass.

Johnson - Lamb. I think dead even.

Relaford - Kidd-Gilchrist. KG is the more talented player, but he hasn't exactly shown it. Relaford was a big time factor against OSU. If KG stays out of foul trouble, this is the one match-up that I fear for KU.

Robinson - Jones. This could be the determining match-up. Cal may stick Davis on Robinson and see if he can avoid foul trouble because I think Jones can match-up with Withey even though that is a little bit of a gamble.

Davis-Withey. Everyone thought Sullinger would own Withey, but he held his own. Davis will get his, but if Withey stays out of foul trouble to give KU options on guarding the post - that is a win.

It's doubtful we see much in the way of three point shooting ... BUT there's going to be a big three pointer made somewhere. I go back to Lamb or Johnson ....
    basically fade this guy most of the time and u cant go wrong

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny to see the guy here who can't win a bet. How many thousands of betpoints did you lose this week pussy? I know you didn't lose any cash because you don't have the nuts to make real bets.