Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Heartbroken, ***Video***

IF anybody bash's me, ill fukkin kill you at the bash

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Louisville made some good runs bud... Alley-OOPS definitely what killed them.
    Sorry to hear they couldn't pull it.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

LKid,

i'll buy you some beers when i come down to ac..

ville went a hell of a lot further than anyone thought

great season way to represent the big east

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Awww, you look so sad! Good video. And at least you have your girl there to cheer you up. Try to have a good night

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Crying about your sports team losing is acceptable when you are 7 years old and you're not smart enough to realize its just a game. This is a shit video. I will give you an a for effort though.

P.s If you lost your rooster on the game than I could understanding why you're squealing like free willy.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

louisville should've lost to both davidson and new mexico, they were unbelievably lucky to make it this far. the least entertaining and least talented team around, more exciting watching paint dry.

itriedsohard
    BIG PLAYS
    itriedsohard's Avatar Become A Pro!

your team DID play great. Wildcats just too big.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Crying about your sports team losing is acceptable when you are 7 years old and you're not smart enough to realize its just a game. This is a shit video. I will give you an a for effort though.

P.s If you lost your rooster on the game than I could understanding why you're squealing like free willy.
    thats one way of looking at it....some of us are passionate about our teams...some of us having season tickets and travel to away games...spend money following teams...its a hobby......teams give cities/regions a sense of pride......its not a crime to get emotional about your team losing a big game

that being said....enjoy your fam and friends l'ville....sniff a couple of guerrilla fingers...youll be good to go.....at least you havent had to deal with two shit losses to the fuckin goddamn giants in the superbowl man

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

how can u be sad, i don't get it, not supposed to win or even come close. young team , good future

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough Loss

I am not bashing this kid no fukkin way

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

you got a miracle cover, be happy about that

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

He lost his life savings: 4 squirrels and a bucket of potatoes.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I love you man!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Louie stop crying like a fukkin baby...Man the fukk up and GET OVER IT PAL!!!

Louie, if u continue to have this much emotionally invested in ur team chances are you will be a longterm loser at this game. You dont want to be a loser do you??

Tomorrow u will wake up with a he-man juice hangover and somehow life will go on (believe it or not)....

Louie, WE R MEN!!!!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good for you, LKid. Now I'm not the only guy on SBR to cry like a bitch after their team lost a heartbreaking game.

No worries, pal.....I still cry like a bitch after events like this. That goes along with having a lifelong love affair with a team. No sense trying to explain this to people who don't feel like this about their team.

The reality is this is the feeling you get most often from sports when you're a passionate fan. But, every once in a great while, the stars all align and your team wins it all!! That feeling is what keeps you coming back year after year.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Louisville bro your team played a great game. I felt the same way when the Tar Heels lost. Sorry bro but your team never quit showed alot of heart. Has a great future take care bro

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Good for you, LKid. Now I'm not the only guy on SBR to cry like a bitch after their team lost a heartbreaking game.

No worries, pal.....I still cry like a bitch after events like this. That goes along with having a lifelong love affair with a team. No sense trying to explain this to people who don't feel like this about their team.

The reality is this is the feeling you get most often from sports when you're a passionate fan. But, every once in a great while, the stars all align and your team wins it all!! That feeling is what keeps you coming back year after year.
    still waiting since 1977 for this to happen in milwaukee, but i guess the packers count somewhat

opie you pumped up about this stars/sharks game? i can't wait. too bad the fukking kings and coyotes are both winning

hang in there louisville kid, it was a heck of a run and like we say in milwaukee "there's always next year"

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

tough loss for your team. gotta look at the bright side and be happy and proud for how far they went.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    thats one way of looking at it....some of us are passionate about our teams...some of us having season tickets and travel to away games...spend money following teams...its a hobby......teams give cities/regions a sense of pride......its not a crime to get emotional about your team losing a big game

that being said....enjoy your fam and friends l'ville....sniff a couple of guerrilla fingers...youll be good to go.....at least you havent had to deal with two shit losses to the fuckin goddamn giants in the superbowl man
    No, there's only one way to look at. 'Being passionate about your team' means you have nothing else going for you so you latch onto some arbitrary sports team that doesn't give one shit about you. When they lose, your life actually doesn't change at all. I don't know who decided making cry-baby horrible ******* videos after 'your' team loses was a good idea, but it's not. It's also a douschey idea to film yourself after 'your' team wins. Both are terrible.

So to recap, acting like a child when your most favoritest team in the whole wide world loses is reprehensible. Filming it is 1000000007898797 times worse.

Unless you lost a ton of money betting on the team. Then you have every right to get emotional.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If your life revolves around your hometown team/favorite team winning a championship than you're no better than a robot programmed off an assembly line. You think like every other loser in society. The fuks making millions off of brainwashing you are laughing.
    Last edited by ApricotSinner32; 03-31-12 at 09:30 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    No, there's only one way to look at. 'Being passionate about your team' means you have nothing else going for you so you latch onto some arbitrary sports team that doesn't give one shit about you. When they lose, your life actually doesn't change at all. I don't know who decided making cry-baby horrible ******* videos after 'your' team loses was a good idea, but it's not. It's also a douschey idea to film yourself after 'your' team wins. Both are terrible.

So to recap, acting like a child when your most favoritest team in the whole wide world loses is reprehensible. Filming it is 1000000007898797 times worse.

Unless you lost a ton of money betting on the team. Then you have every right to get emotional.
    How is crying about money acceptable but not your favorite team?

One is replaceable the other is in your blood.....

Rather lose a huge bet but have my team win the superbowl

bobby heenan
    Update your status

how does being passionate mean you have nothing going for you? l'ville has his fam and friends around watching the game with him....a good girl at his side.....what does that being passionate have to do with having nothing going for you in life?

opie is pretty passionate about his teams....dude seems to have have some things going for him

i have a beautiful girl myself....it hurts when my pats lose.....cause im passionate about them...was raised on em and its something i love....

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

bobby heenan's girl:

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

It's kids... playing a game for entertainment. WTF is wrong with you people?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    If your life revolves around your hometown team/favorite team winning a championship than you're no better than a robot programmed off an assembly line. You think like every other loser in society. The fuks making millions off of brainwashing you are laughing.

Patty.....shut the fukk up. What the fukk do you know about losers in society?

Yes.....I really need some fukk who stiffs fukkin' betpoints from St.Jude's kids telling me how to behave in society.

Patty.....I'm gonna bitch slap you if you're not careful.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Jimmy Proffett

how does being passionate mean you have nothing going for you? l'ville has his fam and friends around watching the game with him....a good girl at his side.....what does that being passionate have to do with having nothing going for you in life?

opie is pretty passionate about his teams....dude seems to have have some things going for him

i have a beautiful girl myself....it hurts when my pats lose.....cause im passionate about them...was raised on em and its something i love....
    Being passionate about something you have no control over seems like a sickness of some kind. I root for certain teams, don't get me wrong. When the Steelers got ousted in the playoffs this year, of course I was like wtf it's Tebow are you kidding me??? Then 5 minutes later I went about my business. Because the Steelers losing affects me zero percent in my life. I used to get all mad and stuff I guess. Then I got out of my teenage years and realized it's stupid to let an arbitrary group of people control how I feel.

opie1988

Being passionate about something you have no control over seems like a sickness of some kind. I root for certain teams, don't get me wrong. When the Steelers got ousted in the playoffs this year, of course I was like wtf it's Tebow are you kidding me??? Then 5 minutes later I went about my business. Because the Steelers losing affects me zero percent in my life. I used to get all mad and stuff I guess. Then I got out of my teenage years and realized it's stupid to let an arbitrary group of people control how I feel.

Jimmy.....I only got one fukkin' thing to say to you.......could I have some points, pal??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bobby heenan
    Update your status

bro...i dont think there are many people who stew over it for days.....im pretty sure l'ville is doing just fine right now man...its not that serious.....nobody lets it ruin a week....or lets it control their personal life....i dont think dudes woman is getting hit tonight.....you dont have to try and prove coolness here

Jimmy Proffett

bro...i dont think there are many people who stew over it for days.....im pretty sure l'ville is doing just fine right now man...its not that serious.....nobody lets it ruin a week....or lets it control their personal life....i dont think dudes woman is getting hit tonight.....you dont have to try and prove coolness here
    I'm pretty sure the Louisville and Kentucky fans that fought at the dialysis clinic will let this game affect them for a week. There are going to be a lot of fist-fights tonight b/c of this game. Because fans are passionate, they care about their teams so much though, it's alright.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I'm pretty sure the Louisville and Kentucky fans that fought at the dialysis clinic will let this game affect them for a week. There are going to be a lot of fist-fights tonight b/c of this game. Because fans are passionate, they care about their teams so much though, it's alright.
    i totally agree there....stabbings over a red sox/yankees feud.....what happened at the clinic....that kind of stuff is ridiculous and out of hand.....basically amounts to a turf war....

but saying that someone who gets disappointed/saddened briefly when their team loses has no life.....or nothing else going for them....i think thats a little ridiculous too

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Can't really ask for more, pal. Cards made it 2 rounds further than anyone could really expect. Team played up to potential. KY just a notch above, man.

Dream about Herb Crook and Milt Wagner. 2012 Cards made the faithful proud.

milwaukee mike

other people can always control how we feel, that's life.
    when i drive by the prick down the street's house where he parks a big yellow work truck in the driveway, i get mad.
    when a stranger holds a door open or says "good morning" it makes me feel good.

so "arbitrary" people are always going to affect our feelings, intentionally or unintentionally. to say it's stupid and childish to let things beyond our control affect our feelings is completely ridiculous.

if the powers that be raise income taxes to 90% then i would get pretty passionate.

Jimmy Proffett

i totally agree there....stabbings over a red sox/yankees feud.....what happened at the clinic....that kind of stuff is ridiculous and out of hand.....basically amounts to a turf war....

but saying that someone who gets disappointed/saddened briefly when their team loses has no life.....or nothing else going for them....i think thats a little ridiculous too
    Yeah, you're right, looking back I was wrong about the no-life stuff. But the whole making-a-video thing though.... you gotta admit that's pathetic. It's like "Look how much of a fan I am everyone! So broken up omg pay attention to me!" Who thinks they're that important? I blame Facebook.

milwaukee mike

Yeah, you're right, looking back I was wrong about the no-life stuff. But the whole making-a-video thing though.... you gotta admit that's pathetic. It's like "Look how much of a fan I am everyone! So broken up omg pay attention to me!" Who thinks they're that important? I blame Facebook.
    yeah facebook/sbr are major contributors to the whole "my life is so interesting that i have to tell everyone about it" mentality.

can't take this stuff too seriously.

the thing that really makes me laugh about facebook is people will post that they're going on a family vacation for 2 weeks. like an open invitation to rob their house.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Kid,

Rick Pitino doesn't care about you... So you shouldn't care about his team..

12 Last