SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

douchebaggery.... fukkin douchebaggery....

But its ok guys, it was all just a joke in good fun, right?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    douchebaggery.... fukkin douchebaggery....
    But its ok guys, it was all just a joke in good fun, right?

Hey pal.....fukk off, ok? I love how you've been bumping all these types of threads carrying on about how immature this place is. No sh*t? its a fukkin' gambling chit-chat room. What do you think it's going to be like? Jesus....get over yourself already.

If you really want to be mature & refined.....how about just never logging in again! That'll show everybody!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SpreadSniper

Opie - hows about you go **** yourself guy....? Talking about one getting over ones self.... go spread some more bullshit and lies, its appreciated by all SBR's devout readers.

"Bumping all these types of threads" - what, the ones where you are making an obvious fool of yourself? If the hedgehog doesn't want to get its head slapped then the hedgehog shouldn't poke his stupid fukkin head out of the hole, ok there Princess?

And as for bumping I am merely following up on the happenings of a thread I checked out previously. Much to my shegrin one of SBR's most "respected" members yet again comes up short on what HE originally posted...

And whats with taking offense to me outing your bullshit?? It's A.OK when its you who go after someone - posting videos in Vegas seeking out poster who were full of shit.... Now I see you are full of shit yet take exception to the same treatment.

You stay classy there Princess.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Opie - hows about you go **** yourself guy....? Talking about one getting over ones self.... go spread some more bullshit and lies, its appreciated by all SBR's devout readers.
    "Bumping all these types of threads" - what, the ones where you are making an obvious fool of yourself? If the hedgehog doesn't want to get its head slapped then the hedgehog shouldn't poke his stupid fukkin head out of the hole, ok there Princess?
    And as for bumping I am merely following up on the happenings of a thread I checked out previously. Much to my shegrin one of SBR's most "respected" members yet again comes up short on what HE originally posted...
    And whats with taking offense to me outing your bullshit?? It's A.OK when its you who go after someone - posting videos in Vegas seeking out poster who were full of shit.... Now I see you are full of shit yet take exception to the same treatment.
    You stay classy there Princess.
    Look, champ....I have no issue if you don't find the thread funny. To each his own. And as far as "spreading bullshit & lies", I'm sorry if you failed to grasp that this thread was satirical. I didn't really go before a Federal Judge on Paco's behalf.

My issue is your going around to multiple threads and making comments such as this...."Way to make this place even more like elementary school."

I mean, please. Seem a little full of ourselves, don't we? Not sure about you, but I enjoy the fact that you can joke around a bit on here and have some fun. I have lots of time in my real job that i have to maintain a certain level of seriousness and maturity. Not really crazy about having to remain buttoned-down on my gambling forum.

Chill out.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Yes Sniper!!!!!!!! Get him!!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody ever will know the real story

Opie is a fukkin sikko of some sort

Anyone traveling to every fukkin state to meet posters needs to be questioned internally

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody ever will know the real story
    Opie is a fukkin sikko of some sort
    Anyone traveling to every fukkin state to meet posters needs to be questioned internally

Fukk you, pal. JJ is just bitter because he got caught up in an oil deal that didn't go as planned. He knew the risks involved. Not every deal is a winner.

I offered to let him invest in another deal that seems almost a sure thing. He declined. Whatever, its his loss when this thing spikes 350%.

Offer still open, JJ. Call me, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Yes Sniper!!!!!!!! Get him!!!!!!
    You guys are funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Guys....Opie is telling the truth.

I called my Detroit connections.

26th floor IS the federal court room.

I have also independently confirmed opies stories are adding up
    Colluding to make things clear, crystal clear... like mud in your eye.

First ... 2345