BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Most gay event in sports.When hockey players congregate on ice to celebrate a goal?

I wonder if hockey players know how dainty they look when they gather together on the ice and smile and hug when they have a love fest with their team mate that scored a goal.They just have that warm and fuzzy look to them.It never used to be as animated as it is now.It's embarrassing.The Hanson Brothers forbid it!!!!!

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

What about after winning a baseball game, and the sweaty men all gather at home plate and girate up and down on each other?

Now that's gay

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not know how anyone watches hockey

I rather watch soccer

Most hockey players just pretty boys that had it easy growing up

I rather watch hardcore athletes that had to steal for food as a child and had nothing

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I rather watch soccer

I rather watch hardcore athletes that had to steal for food as a child and had nothing
    is that why you are so big on tennis ?

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

I rather watch soccer

I would rather watch darts of billiards than soccer. What a bunch of fags those guys are. They get tripped and go down holding their face like they got shot and need a stretcher to get off the field then they are back in playing right away. Oh, and there is nothing gay about them taking off their shirts and biting each other on the hammer! Remember that?

DEUCED

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    I wonder if hockey players know how dainty they look when they gather together on the ice and smile and hug when they have a love fest with their team mate that scored a goal.They just have that warm and fuzzy look to them.It never used to be as animated as it is now.It's embarrassing.The Hanson Brothers forbid it!!!!!
    But I would bet you would never tell them that to their face, right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

well the only part of the goal celebration i'm not fond of is when they skate by their bench and slap gloves.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I remember there was the WWE wrestler or whatever organization it was whose big move was to stun his opponent then smear his butt on their face. To me that was the gayest thing I've ever seen in sports also I always wished he'd do it to me.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

OP never scored a goal in his life -1000

ClevelandNextYr
    ClevelandNextYr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

I rather watch soccer

Hardcore soccer players? Aren't these the same guys who roll around on the ground holding their knee every time they get tripped and act like they just got shot? Then they get taken off on a stretcher only to return 5 min later. Not only are soccer players pansies but the sport is slow and boring as hell.

Hardcore soccer players? Aren't these the same guys who roll around on the ground holding their knee every time they get tripped and act like they just got shot? Then they get taken off on a stretcher only to return 5 min later. Not only are soccer players pansies but the sport is slow and boring as hell.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

baseball jumping up and down at home plate is gayer. they even rip off the guys shirt sometimes.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gold you are a funny guy, he is right that many hockey players were rich growing up and soccer players were dirt poor.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I remember there was the WWE wrestler or whatever organization it was whose big move was to stun his opponent then smear his butt on their face. To me that was the gayest thing I've ever seen in sports also I always wished he'd do it to me.
    wwe is theater not sports

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're entitled to your opinion but that's ridiculously generalized. Furthermore, hockey is mainly played in North America, in which standards of living are much higher than some parts of Europe. Look at European hockey, some of these countries players are defecting to other countries because their home country can't afford to ice a team or their stealing equipment to play.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's actually TV uless its a PPV

LOL do they even show the PPV's at the theater anymore?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

unequivocally, without a doubt the gayest event in sports is the new marlins home run feature

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

If we're going to talk pussies, lets talk about the NBA where there is a foul every 3 seconds and whoever gets tapped on the wrist, goes down like a bag of dirt.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by DEUCED View Post
    I would rather watch darts of billiards than soccer. What a bunch of fags those guys are. They get tripped and go down holding their face like they got shot and need a stretcher to get off the field then they are back in playing right away. Oh, and there is nothing gay about them taking off their shirts and biting each other on the hammer! Remember that?
    Spot on

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Gayest celebration in sports history right here.
    Points Awarded:

Bluedragon gave DennisGreen 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DEUCED

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Gayest celebration in sports history right here.
    Thanks DG, that's the one! I wish I could forget about the Ziggy Palffy kiss though. Remember that one?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Hockey players among toughest athletes in the world. Brent, go back in your bunker with your foil fukkin hat on, stare at yourself in the mirror and pout.

ClevelandNextYr
    ClevelandNextYr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

Ive never seen that junk biting celebration. What the hell was that? Funny shit and a for gayest celebration ever.

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Wow that marlins deal is awful... What about all the booty slaps in sports... Especially from coaches

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Hockey players among toughest athletes in the world. Brent, go back in your bunker with your foil fukkin hat on, stare at yourself in the mirror and pout.
    Well said.
    I was a big "soccer" or football fan as we say it here in europe, and I gave hockey a chance, and ever since I have been in love with it, hockey is now my favorite sport. Can't understand how someone can call it gay

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

LMFAO that marlins thing is hilarious and that soccer one is a LOCK

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

reyes should take a bat and go apeshit on that marlins setup.

dredmahawkus

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    Well said.
    I was a big "soccer" or football fan as we say it here in europe, and I gave hockey a chance, and ever since I have been in love with it, hockey is now my favorite sport. Can't understand how someone can call it gay
    Arent you glad you are a fan of a real team like Detroit? Boston is my hometown....thank god they arent a bunch of pussies like Montreal.....I couldnt even imagine rooting for a bunch of floppers like them or Vancouver. Crying over everything, backing down from fights, and fake falling after grabbing a stick. I wonder how that feels to root for a team with no heart! I wouldnt like hockey if I lived there!

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

lol, ive never heard anyone say hockey players are "pretty boys". most of them are toothless and scarred all over. as much as i love hocky, imo, they are the ugliest guys in sports.

Canukc
    Canukc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2535

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    Arent you glad you are a fan of a real team like Detroit? Boston is my hometown....thank god they arent a bunch of pussies like Montreal.....I couldnt even imagine rooting for a bunch of floppers like them or Vancouver. Crying over everything, backing down from fights, and fake falling after grabbing a stick. I wonder how that feels to root for a team with no heart! I wouldnt like hockey if I lived there!
    Does anyone remeber Claude Lemeaux. He was a Mtr Canadien who used to pull that flopping around like a fish after every touch. One time he layed on the ice like he was unconsious for several minutes but the coach wouldn't send the trainer out to check on him. This was before the diving penalty and some folks think the should have called it the C.Lameoux penalty.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Canukc View Post
    Does anyone remeber Claude Lemeaux. He was a Mtr Canadien who used to pull that flopping around like a fish after every touch. One time he layed on the ice like he was unconsious for several minutes but the coach wouldn't send the trainer out to check on him. This was before the diving penalty and some folks think the should have called it the C.Lameoux penalty.
    i remember when he smashed chris drappers face into the boards shattering it into pieces. next time they played, roy and vernon fought at center ice during a brawl. epic goalie fight.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    unequivocally, without a doubt the gayest event in sports is the new marlins home run feature

i saw this a while ago, but what happens when the dudes are around the bases and the game is ready to start again...do they wait that whole 2:26 for it to finish? Or just try and play over the noise? What happens? Fuk me, that's terrible

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    I sure am, but I don't have much against other teams really, I was in NYC in january with a couple of friends and we watched the Rangers play the Devils and Flyers, I had a great time there, and it sure was fun. Too bad I'm living in a country [Norway] that has no hockey culture, so I have been thinking of moving to the states, even though people say Detroit is probably the worst city in the world i would move there to support my team if I got the chance, but for now IŽll have to settle down for a couple of trips a year and I have been thinking of visiting Boston for a couple of games as well.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

you mean like touching another players junk to get the ball snapped to you?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I sure am, but I don't have much against other teams really, I was in NYC in january with a couple of friends and we watched the Rangers play the Devils and Flyers, I had a great time there, and it sure was fun. Too bad I'm living in a country [Norway] that has no hockey culture, so I have been thinking of moving to the states, even though people say Detroit is probably the worst city in the world i would move there to support my team if I got the chance, but for now IŽll have to settle down for a couple of trips a year and I have been thinking of visiting Boston for a couple of games as well.
    You don't have to live in the city. The suburbs of Detroit especially in Oakland County are great places to live with a lot to offer.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_County,_Michigan

dredmahawkus

yeah you really have to live somewhere like Boston your whole life to really understand hatred for a team. Since we were a baby everyone we know has told us how much the yankees and Canadians suck. I mean the feeling of hatred to see pinstripes! you would rather see anyone win but them. We love gritty players who give maximum effort....and teams like Montreal make us sick to even watch.....PK Suban found his perfect team to play for.

12 Last