hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where the fukk do you get BC from? On the other side of Canada you twinky puff.

I say Winnipeg because I'm friends with Krzsztof Soszynski and we'll fight at his gym. I trained with him 4 years back.

I'll welcome you to hell.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Where the fukk do you get BC from? On the other side of Canada you twinky puff.

I say Winnipeg because I'm friends with Krzsztof Soszynski and we'll fight at his gym. I trained with him 4 years back.

I'll welcome you to hell.
    Name dropping fuk, don't give a fuk if you know junior dos santos same result you will get knocked the fuk out.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Stop crying BITCH! A loss is a loss.. fukking move on.. you fukking gay fukk..

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Does not a bad loss equal a lucky win?

These two events happen @ the same time, but not to the same person.
    I've been in the wagering game for over 30 years......on both sides of the window. One thing I know for certain, the bookie gets the vast majority of the breaks. Why??? No idea. But believe me, the gambling gods favor the house. By a lot.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Haven't met a bookie yet who went out of business.......not a real one. He may get his door knocked down, but he won't go broke by accepting gamblers bets.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this is a brutal beat.

CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Wouldn't be caught dead in that shit hole.
    It may be a shit hole i agree but its home so please show some respect

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

That's a horrible beat. Teams were scoring on average 4.5 points a minute and then average half of that for the last eight minutes, 2.25pts/min. That puts them on pace for a combined 108 pts for a game. You bet more on this game than most guys here have in their savings account. No wonder you're getting no love. Bunch of bitches here

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Reminds me of Michael beasley's last game at ksu. I had the over, game was not close but there was no score in the game the last three plus minutes. No foul shots, nothing. Lost it by the hook. How many basketball games have zero points scored the last three minutes of regulation?

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

if it wasnt for bad beats and big winners----we would have nothing to talk about.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    One of the worst I have seen in my 20 years of gambling.
    One of the worst beats you have seen in 20 yrs of gambling?? Are you joking?? The two teams combined for 17 points over the final 8 min & that's the worst you've seen?? Although, this was obviously a tough loss, I see stuff worse than this quite regularly. You must not bet very many games if that's as bad as you've seen??

How bout the Mich/Ohio 1st round game?? Score was 63-60 w/ 4:20 to play, total 125.5 & game stays under. That one is 10x worse.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Took the same loss... was bout to close 3 parlays worth about the same amount...

But I closed one with the fked up finish in Charlotte which helped... but after scoring 170 after 3, I had fking LOCKED this one up as gold... 31 points and the shot at the end that went 3/4 of the way down... I literally hit the floor...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    One of the worst beats you have seen in 20 yrs of gambling?? Are you joking?? The two teams combined for 17 points over the final 8 min & that's the worst you've seen?? Although, this was obviously a tough loss, I see stuff worse than this quite regularly. You must not bet very many games if that's as bad as you've seen??

How bout the Mich/Ohio 1st round game?? Score was 63-60 w/ 4:20 to play, total 125.5 & game stays under. That one is 10x worse.
    top 100... it was especially with the amount that was on it for myself... 31 points in quarter that avg'd 57 each of the 3 before that... ugh...

Kevin Durantchla handing the ball off with 7 seconds to go to the coach to kill my under last year vs the Mavs was top 5 losses I ever took just based on the fact the game was already over...

CAZCADE
    CAZCADE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

HILLARIOUS

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Good to hear I got lucky for once.

First 12