will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

John Cena vs. the Rock

The SBR posters have totally thrown me off here. I thought that the Rock wouldn't lose his legendary reputation and win but SBR posters have Cena winning and a possible pending rematch.

John Cena is top earner for Make-A-Wish foundation. He has a squeaky clean image (except for kissing EVE-LMAO). This guy is great for the young fans and Vince McMahon's pockets.

The Rock is legendary because he turned a great wrestling career into a very good acting career (just saw his movie with the Island---the guy is funny). How can Rocky lose in Miami? This is where he played at "the U"

The odds are even for both. People give some opinions? I'm great at predicting this but this one is complicated

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

all in on

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Who the fuk would watch that crap....

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Who the fuk would watch that crap....

"The millions and millions of the Rock's fans" and Cenanation

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

This Wrestlemania is awesome I thought at first Cena would win but a month ago he said it would be
    great to have the belt going into this match. That didnt happen I think Rock wins Cena gets injured or something
    or maybe the both fly at each other and its a double knock out
    Undertaker wins on a DQ because of HBK
    Punk vs Jericho no one cares worst title defense at Mania ever
    Orton beat the red out of Cane again
    Sheamus beats Bryant and the girl dumps him
    Team Teddy wins in the upset
    Cody Rhodes beats the Big Show who has no luck at WM

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Im also looking for Brock Lesner to come back after WM

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Rock simple as that.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The Undertaker is still wrestling?? Is this like the Utlimate Warrior or ... Lassie, where they just keep getting younger versions?

On capping the match... If the rock is going back to film, it would makes sense that he gets beat and then climbs in for another comeback. Anyone know where you can find their entertainment contract with WWE?

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful where you bet this stuff... had a really, really bad experience with 5dimes last year on Wrestlemania bets.

Just be forewarned.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    Be careful where you bet this stuff... had a really, really bad experience with 5dimes last year on Wrestlemania bets.

Just be forewarned.
    yup. just cause there is an "initial ruling" and an "after air" ruling doesn't mean that god won't pull the rug out from underneath you and screw you. better check the wording VERY carefully. actually you are better off taking your $50 and betting on something else

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Wrestling used to be cool. Now its full of no name idiots and they made it so tame that its geared to kids who watch Sponge Bob.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Rock wins and I got him at +250... 'odds are even for both' ???

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Furthermore ..Cena wins in rematch at Summerslam and the tiebreaker at Mania 29 in New York.. but this one is the great ones

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    Rock wins and I got him at +250... 'odds are even for both' ???

Rock +250----hmmmm.....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

[IMG]

[/IMG] around 610

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Rock is leaving for the next several months following Wrestlemania, there is NO way McMahon has his cash cow Cena lose to a guy who's going to disappear for the foreseeable future. Cena will probably win by cheating setting up a heal turn, but regardless, the face of the business isn't going to lose on the biggest stage to a guy who's wrestled one match the last 8 years and who is leaving right after.

greenhippo

If he were staying like Hulk ten years ago, who lost in somewhat the same scenario, I'd bet the house on Rock, but he's leaving. Total slap in the face if a guy can come back, wrestle one crap match at Survivor Series, then beat the #1 guy in the company and then leave.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    all in on

tugboat +3500!!!!!!

man those were the fun days of wrestling....tugboat...tyhphoon....earth quake....dino bravo.....

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

Check who is the ref in this match. Way too much fixing going on....A win by the Rock would certainly be a better gate from a rematch perspective the next go around...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Cena all the way to the TOILET!

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Undertaker can't win by DQ as there no DQs in Hell in a Cell

I am doing a Shemus/Undertaker parlay

but I think the Rock does win the main event

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post

Just be forewarned.
    Bodog has these up with decisions decided by results posted on the WWE website... Seems like a fairer grading method then having the person accepting the wagers interpreting the results...

Thor4140

u got to watch betting these things cause they have a card set up on Monday Night raw to straighten out what Vince really wanted. Rock can win and then comeback on Monday and lose. Is Cena the champ or has he lost the belt just in time to let Rock win?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

And then there was one.

This is it, folks, the bout that is being sold as the biggest match in WrestleMania history, and you better believe it will not disappoint.

Rock and Cena are main event guys, they understand how to bring the drama, and that will be exactly what happens on April 1st.
    All of the hype, all of the promos and all of the talk will be over. The only thing left will be the match itself, and what may or may not happen at the end.

That's right, though fans are looking forward to this match, I for one cannot wait to see what happens in the closing moments.
    Who will go over and how? Will it be a clean pin, or a screw job on one guy or the other? Will fans be satisfied with who the winner is, or will it be mired in controversy?

As a fan, common sense says that Rock should do the job to Cena. He has nothing to gain by winning; let's face it, he's likely gone again after this.

Rock had his time, and now it's time to do the right thing for the business. Right?

But common sense and WWE do not always go hand in hand, and when it comes to who the most important Superstar is in the history of WWE, that debate is not over just yet. Rock has his fans, no doubt, but make no mistake, John does as well.

Besides, would Rock really show up for potentially the biggest pay-per-view in WWE history only to lose in the main event?

Logic says that either direction is possible, and either way could benefit the company. But for me, there is one unavoidable fact.

While Rock should do what's right for WWE, John will always do what's right for WWE, including losing a match that, by all accounts, he should win if it's good for the company. That's what top guys do.

I personally don't see that changing anytime soon.

Winner by pinfall: The Rock

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ultimate Warrior is the GOAT. He would have destroyed Cena and the Rock.

An adrenaline fueled madman sent by ancient gods to obliterate all who were unworthy.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u got to watch betting these things cause they have a card set up on Monday Night raw to straighten out what Vince really wanted. Rock can win and then comeback on Monday and lose. Is Cena the champ or has he lost the belt just in time to let Rock win?
    Doesn't matter what happens Monday. They have end of broadcast results or the initial result. Cena hasn't been champ for months.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

...anyone got a good stream to watch wrestlemania tonight..........

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Is SBR gonna put lines up for this super event?

Thor4140

i just hope Triple beak doesn't win. Hate to see his ego break the streak. Was gonna bet him last year. Never thought he would lose and fight him again this year. who knows if Taker has decided to retire. I would be worried about Cena since he doesn't have the belt. No way Rock could win if Cena had the belt. Will this be the typical borin Cena match? He gets the shit beat out of him for 25 minutes then finally finds energy to fight back? On another note some big MMA sources are talking about Lesnar showing up.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Brock Lesnar is coming back tonight???

greenhippo

He signed a one year deal today/yesterday

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    ...anyone got a good stream to watch wrestlemania tonight..........
    Streams drive me crazy, at least the ones I've gotten... always disruptions and pauses... worth paying for hd ppv for this imo.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    He signed a one year deal today/yesterday

That's what I thought... should be a good new storyline.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i just hope Triple beak doesn't win. Hate to see his ego break the streak. Was gonna bet him last year. Never thought he would lose and fight him again this year. who knows if Taker has decided to retire. I would be worried about Cena since he doesn't have the belt. No way Rock could win if Cena had the belt. Will this be the typical borin Cena match? He gets the shit beat out of him for 25 minutes then finally finds energy to fight back? On another note some big MMA sources are talking about Lesnar showing up.
    its always worth it to put money on someone against the undertaker at WM. no way he goes entire career with no loses there.

and after lookin at the line, wasn't UT like -2000 or something? he's now -350/-825

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Way too much fixing going on....
    Unless they've started fixing the parking and lineups to the bathroom - what else can they rig?

Who wants Creed at +110 in Rocky II?

12 Last