Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Dan Gilbert - seer, wtf?????!!

Watching the Cavs lately, rooting for them to lose so they might move up in the draft.
    When 'that jerk whose name should never be uttered, so that his net worth in 10 years is 10% of what it could have been' left I swore off being any type of fan. BUT, I have been a Cavs fans since 1969 when there was a little blurb on the Cleveland Press' sportpage (always a much better sportpage than the PD, and I am not just saying that because I delivered 'The Press') that Nick Mileti, a minority owner of the Indians at the time, had applied for a new NBA franchise to play at the Arena until a new Coliseum could be built in Richfield (where the f*** was Richfield). And, yes it is true, I thought that last year was an awful year to have the 1st and 4th pick, but I was wrong - Kyrie Irving is no John Wall and Tristan Thompson could be an all-star PF in a couple of years. A couple of pieces - a really good 1 and a defensive minded 4 - and a little maturity (Irving just turned 20) and this team can be real good for a long time. Damn, you'd think after Austin Carr, Bingo Smith, Nate Thurmond, John 'Hot Rod' Williams (did he or didn't he), Craig Ehlo (no one could have defended Jordans shot any better), Mark Price, Larry Nance, Brad Daugherty, etc. etc.... I would have learned by now (get real, when I was 14 years old I clipped out and sent in the official contest entry on the front page of the sports section to name the team, some things you never learn).

When Dan Gilbert said that Cleveland would win an NBA Championship before the Heat, any Cavs fan should have angrily scoffed - like a tiny brained trout, I am hooked again.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

The Cavs are closer to being the worst team in the NBA than they are to winning a championship. So I guess they have only one direction to go (up).

Those old Cavs teams never even reached the NBA Finals. Gilbert's team isn't half as good as the old Cavs.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs are not good.
    Cavs are not terrible.
    Cavs are middle to lower team in NBA.
    Irving isn't bad(will be good in a few years)...Thompson isn't horrible...Varejao is the only thing that is good on that team.
    Need alot more than that to make a good team. Maybe if they get lottery picks for the next 3 years, they may be good before you die.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Losing Sessions really impacted their scoring, or lack thereof.

I'm going to hit Cavs TT unders for awhile.

Last night was a GREAT night to hit it. Philly holds teams at home to under 88 pts 90% of the time vs such teams,, and the others were very close with scores of 91, 89, and 92

The line for Cavs TT was 88 last night. Of course the Cavs went under that