BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

OSU -2.5. These are two of the most fortunate teams in the tournament. They both got by respected #1's without key players. OSU loses with Melo in there and Kansas loses with Marshall playing. However, this should be an evenly matched game. Both have a dominant big man (Robinson, Sullinger). Edge - T. Rob. Withey is a defensive presence when he can stay out of foul trouble. Craft impresses me more and more, I think Kansas's Tyshawn Taylor > Buford and that will be the deciding factor.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    OSU -2.5. These are two of the most fortunate teams in the tournament. They both got by respected #1's without key players. OSU loses with Melo in there and Kansas loses with Marshall playing. However, this should be an evenly matched game. Both have a dominant big man (Robinson, Sullinger). Edge - T. Rob. Withey is a defensive presence when he can stay out of foul trouble. Craft impresses me more and more, I think Kansas's Tyshawn Taylor > Buford and that will be the deciding factor.
    see this is where casual fans get buried. not one mention of Deshaun Thomas who is averaging 25 a game in the tourney...(you read that right) and Lenzelle Smith Jr who is averaging 15-18..and Bufford who can go off for 20-30 at any time. Besides Kentucky OSU is the most complete all around team in the final four. Craft is gonna drive Tyshawn Taylor out of his mind. your gonna see that kid get exposed so bad for the head case he is.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

osu has a chance if that white guard continues to not get called fouls on every defensive strip of the ball....ridiculous he doesn't get fouls called...and they claim hes a top defender of the year..what a joke

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

OSU has to make shots to win...which they can do...just a scary thing as they make a lot of those semi-mid-range shots that most teams brick all day. Kansas has better ability to get lay-ups and put backs.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    osu has a chance if that white guard continues to not get called fouls on every defensive strip of the ball....ridiculous he doesn't get fouls called...and they claim hes a top defender of the year..what a joke
    Clean it up.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The collective myopic manlove for aaron craft is hilarious.

Tyshawn taylor, with a torn miniscus that underwent surgery the day after the game, had 13 assists to 7 turnovers against the all-world craft. That a 2-1 ratio. Craft didnt shut him down at all. Taylor still scored plenty. Has craft increased his speed since? No, if anything ive seen him become a tad more lazy on off the ball defense.

With a healthy miniscus tyshawn will show that craft is nothing more than a handchecking fool.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Like the Buckeyes to defeat Kansas. They are the more complete team IMO.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i'm an OSU homer, and i do not think that OSU will smoke KU. tough match-up for OSU.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

OSU will be favored over Kansas by a hand full. I think it will end up being close. Might have to take the points.

boogieman
    boogieman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6852

craft wont hold taylors jock,craft defense only,taylor way quicker than average guard and can go for 20-up anytime.take taylor 100% everytime b4 craft.sure he has his t.o. games but what he brings to the offense can be explosive,long arms gets him steals.too the wire im sure.

reality ron
    reality ron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Dude- Tyshawn Taylor can't shoot a lick (0-17 from 3's) so get off how good he is. Until the UNC game where he played against a bunch of lazy prima donnas, he stunk against Detroit,Purdue and NC St.
    The entire key in this game is Desean Thomas- if he has to guard Robinson , he will get into foul trouble and his offense will suffer from the energy he spends guarding Robinson.
    I favor Kansas although I hate playing them as they have killed me all year.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

absolutely love kansas in this spot but kentucky will beat them in the final.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

yeah osu is way too good and prob will beat kansas... i loved osu all year too until i saw fsu beat duke and unc back to back days so i changed it but osu was almost a #1 so yeah i think theyll deff win saturday

p0kerdynamix
    p0kerdynamix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

I agree OSU all the way!!!!

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by reality ron View Post
    Dude- Tyshawn Taylor can't shoot a lick (0-17 from 3's) so get off how good he is. Until the UNC game where he played against a bunch of lazy prima donnas, he stunk against Detroit,Purdue and NC St.
    The entire key in this game is Desean Thomas- if he has to guard Robinson , he will get into foul trouble and his offense will suffer from the energy he spends guarding Robinson.
    I favor Kansas although I hate playing them as they have killed me all year.
    As an NCSU alum, I just have to tell you how goddam hilarious it was to read someone else call UNC a bunch of lazy prima donnas.

oh man. Tarholes refuse to believe it.

Where is your allegiance? It's about time these assholes heard it from an impartial source.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be warned the Bovada jinx is in effect. Last week, they had Dion Waiters of Syracuse as their lead picture for the Elite 8 games. This week, Jared Sullinger for the Final Four.

KU +500 to win the National Title and hedge out in the Championship Game. Muchos Gracias Bovada curse.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Be warned the Bovada jinx is in effect. Last week, they had Dion Waiters of Syracuse as their lead picture for the Elite 8 games. This week, Jared Sullinger for the Final Four.

KU +500 to win the National Title and hedge out in the Championship Game. Muchos Gracias Bovada curse.
    nice angle i love it!

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

KU by 7

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I think KU will be a good value on the money line as well as taking them with the points. Should be a good watch!

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Louisville over Kansas.

zoo youk

bumpity bump

zoo youk

anyone want to make a points bet? ill give youKU +4 +150

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

kansas ML

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i dont know who to fade... zoo boy or laker boy.

i guess this is what you call a conundrum.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    i dont know who to fade... zoo boy or laker boy.

i guess this is what you call a conundrum.

pretty sure I have posted more consistent winners than LB. ask my man opie.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

What do you think now?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Is that roll them up smoke or puff puff pull smoke?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What do you think now?
    congrats you win first bump. you still seem to hold some anger against me for the Giants beating SF

but I'll eat my crow like a man. OSU couldn't hold the lead...and my analysis of this game was based on DeShaun Thomas going off in the tourney averaging 25 a game. him shooting 3-14 and 1-7 from 3 buried them.

will just double up on Kentucky ML. will be a laugher.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Is that roll them up smoke or puff puff pull smoke?
    puff puff pull apparently.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

Ahem.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Just go on these forums, and go to freesportsbet.com, ask them what they think about a big game. Whatever most people are saying, bet the opposite.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Hilarious never root against sbr but everyone made OSU sound so easy Kansas beats OSU again like I said not playin against the zone not gonna win so glad Kansas vs Kentucky on my bracket lookin good haha

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya, zoo york definately posts some big time time losers often (your not the only one zoo, others come to mind as well). The guy even had to change his avatar to hide out and trick you into thinking it wasnt him. Just stating what I observe zoo, dont take it personal. Maybe im wrong

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    ya, zoo york definately posts some big time time losers often (your not the only one zoo, others come to mind as well). The guy even had to change his avatar to hide out and trick you into thinking it wasnt him. Just stating what I observe zoo, dont take it personal. Maybe im wrong
    go through my post history. you wont find one besides this for at least a month.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    congrats you win first bump. you still seem to hold some anger against me for the Giants beating SF

but I'll eat my crow like a man. OSU couldn't hold the lead...and my analysis of this game was based on DeShaun Thomas going off in the tourney averaging 25 a game. him shooting 3-14 and 1-7 from 3 buried them.

will just double up on Kentucky ML. will be a laugher.
    This is not a good idea. While UK will probably win, but I would say there is no value in Kentucky ML. Kansas can win this game. They have the pieces. Look at how Kentucky got killed on the boards today versus Louisville. This exact thing can definitely happen versus Kansas who have been rebounding machines these past 2 games versus North Carolina and Ohio State, decent rebounding squads.

First 123 Last