Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Betislands offering NCAA live in game betting??

I just noticed this offered right now on Betislands. This is the first I have ever seen this offered here. Is this something I just have missed or is this the first time offering this?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

dunno, but heritage, bovada, and 5 Dimes have it as well

new to Heritage

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Jon Cheers is not going to let a profit get away from him. Whenever he can pound the players he will. Jon Cheers is very smart when it comes to running a book.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It is about time.. they really need more options, their options are pathetic compared to any other book.

Ez Money 77

No lines yet. You can choose Live in game but then when it comes up it shows Baylor/Kentucky but not one line yet and has had three commercials since I have noticed this.

I agree they have horrible options.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm with BetIslands and I just noticed that too for the first time. I'm yet to see any live lines posted though.

Ez Money 77

Went to CS and Ashley said it's something they are working on but will not be offered today.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Do you know if it is it only for the remainder of this ncaa tournament, or are they going to offer it on NBA too?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Now that heritage has opened its doors to the public, I think I'm done with betislands forever. It was annoying going on chat and having to request them to allow me to go bigger than $500 on a college basketball game.

If you want tiny limits and no options, betislands is the book for you!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very displeased with BetIslands lately..They won't grade my 1H wagers UNTIL after the 2H starts, but yet losing wagers they grade instantly. If what the OP is saying is true, it must be new.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the first time I seen this too. But, it's on commercial break and they have no lines up. I do see the "COLLEGE IN GAME LINES" section up on BI, but ofcourse, they are slow to the punch and don't have no lines up.

I also agree, they take to dam long to grade games.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is also the last time I deposit with them. They informed me on my last deposit that they are taking my free half points away due to me not depositing in the last month?? What kinda shi* is that? The only reason I deposited money with them this time was to get the 110% March Madness Bonus. They are a horrible book otherwise. They put up limited ML's on Basketball games, they put up lines very late, period. They grade games slow as well. The only good things they have is CS and Bonuses.