Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14790

TD Garden set up for tonight's games

The March Madness feel is here. TV trucks all over - it's Sweet Sixteen time!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

u from boston reload?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

place was open yesterday for practices

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I hope the Cuse fans will be representing tonight, I know alot of my buddies that are cuse fans and live in Boston all have tickets, Hope you guys go nuts tonight

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

hell ya! i wish i had tickets, i should try to head over there on my lunch break lol so awesome that its in boston

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

my cousin got tickets to elite 8 game...so jealous. Hes hoping for osu vs cuse.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I will be hanging around causeway street with late breaking inside information that nobody else could possibly have. Good luck!

isotopes

I was going to go up to Boston for the games, but I already have final four tickets so next week will be expensive enough, just hoping that Cuse makes it down there. For those of you who are huge sports fans, the NCAA does the final four raffle for next year about this time, you almost always win because you have to prepay for the tickets and they don't hold the lottery till September (not many people in this economy who will prepay $500 for games they might not get to go to).

Anyway, did it last year because the final four was in New Orleans and that is the best venue for a vacation.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

so you have to pay the ticket fees and you might not even win the lottery??

i know with my pats season tickets when playoff tickets come...you have to buy tickets for every game they could possibly play...and if they dont play it you get the amount credited towards next years tickets

isotopes

Yeah, so you pay for the most expensive tickets ($210 last year) and you can prepay for up to four tickets. Then they charge your CC immediately and then they hold the lottery in late August. They then inform you if you won the lottery in September, if you won then you get your tickets late March (I got mine like 2 weeks ago), if you didn't win then they refund you in September. So yeah you have to put up alot of money and you might just get a refund, I think that is why alot of people don't do it. Better odds to get the tickets if you can afford it, but it also kind of sucked.

I have Giants season tickets they do the same thing that New England does. I also won the season ticket lottery for the Super Bowl, I've been on fire with winning these hard to get tickets in the lotterys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice

Should be a big night

Dont forget about the NBA

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nice

Should be a big night

Dont forget about the NBA
    fuk the NBA, its become totally unwatchable

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Yeah, so you pay for the most expensive tickets ($210 last year) and you can prepay for up to four tickets. Then they charge your CC immediately and then they hold the lottery in late August. They then inform you if you won the lottery in September, if you won then you get your tickets late March (I got mine like 2 weeks ago), if you didn't win then they refund you in September. So yeah you have to put up alot of money and you might just get a refund, I think that is why alot of people don't do it. Better odds to get the tickets if you can afford it, but it also kind of sucked.

I have Giants season tickets they do the same thing that New England does. I also won the season ticket lottery for the Super Bowl, I've been on fire with winning these hard to get tickets in the lotterys.
    ive never won the pats superbowl lottery....sucks....weve had our tickets since 92(had them before that too...then gave them up for a few years)

at least u get a refund if you dont win the final four tix......you saying it seems easy? id def love to get to one sometime...if its as easy as you say i may apply

isotopes

Well I can't guarantee it, but last year was the first year I applied and I won, but I know some people that do it yearly to resell the tickets to make some profit and they win almost every year.

I went to the 2003 final four in New Orleans to see Cuse win when they had Melo, probably one of the best trips ever, had to wait outside the carrier dome in 2 feet of snow for 24 hours to get those tickets, so yeah, laying out the money wasn't so bad compared to what I did when I was a student there.