BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

When Tebow was winning ugly because of Jesus,Elway's expressions were hilarious

I wish someone had still shots of all the film clips they did of Elway's candid expressions when he reacted to Tebow's miracle comebacks at the end of games.I have never seen expressions like that.The nearest comparison I could make to it was as if a young good looking stud of a guy was humiliated and disgusted with himself that he made love to a 95 year old hag but was looking to come back for more because he really enjoyed it.

Did anyone ever mention Elway looks like a horse especially when he used to do the leg motion signal in the shotgun?If Elway and Nancy Kerrigan and or Hillary Swank bred,their foal would be racing in the Kentucky derby.If I were Tebow I would send a bag of oats to Elway after he's traded.Jesus wouldn't hold that zinger against him.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Did anyone ever mention Elway looks like a horse especially when he used to do the leg motion signal in the shotgun?
    Been saying this since the 80's

I still have fond memories of the Giants defense reducing him to tears in the Super Bowl.

Make no mistake about it, Elway is a prick, goes all the way back to the time when he threatened to hold his breath and turn blue if the Colts took him...................

Can't stand that rooster, as much as I like Peyton, I hope Denver goes 2 and 14 next season

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

watch elway at the 3:37 mark. the whole stadium is going crazy and elway is clapping like he is at an opera. pathetic.