Reno585
    Reno585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

In vs. Ky

Folks am I the only one that believe that KY wins by 20+ on Friday night?

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im 99.9% positive that they will beat the hell out of IU. IU doesn't play a lick of defense, the game is not at Assembly Hall, and UK is so much better than there were in December its not even close. Playing in the dome will hurt shooting it seems so I'll take the team that can get easy dunks and layups. Catlanta will feel like a home game again for the cats.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    Im 99.9% positive that they will beat the hell out of IU. IU doesn't play a lick of defense, the game is not at Assembly Hall, and UK is so much better than there were in December its not even close. Playing in the dome will hurt shooting it seems so I'll take the team that can get easy dunks and layups. Catlanta will feel like a home game again for the cats.
    Yup. Because I'm sure IU hasn't improved AT ALL throughout the season. It's only UK that's improved.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Revenge games usually show it's face early.

UK 1st half

if you're hesitant to lay that many pts on a full game line

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    Yup. Because I'm sure IU hasn't improved AT ALL throughout the season. It's only UK that's improved.
    Not nearly as much as UK has since that game, they pretty much have no good wins away from assembly hall but they do have some bad losses. They still play no DEFENSE at all so yeah keep talking fukin retard.

Mr. Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    Not nearly as much as UK has since that game, they pretty much have no good wins away from assembly hall but they do have some bad losses. They still play no DEFENSE at all so yeah keep talking fukin retard.
    Well said. I'm glad you can't make a coherent argument without using abusive language and childish name calling. Beware, your ignorance is showing.

blunted
    blunted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

KY rolls in a blow out for two reasons.

1. The revenge factor. KY saw that damn Wafford buzzer beater a million times throughout the year. That had to piss them off everytime, huge chip from that.

2. IU has no guards. They will not be able to guard anyone on the perimeter from KY. The first meeting KY penetrated into the paint for good looks at will. Expect more of the same.

To the comment on IU not beating quality opponents away from the hall. They did win @ Purdue and @ NCST

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who believes the revenge factor is going to decide this game is an idiot. Yeah I'm sure Kentucky has more motivation because Indiana beat them earlier in the year.

Mr. Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Anyone who believes the revenge factor is going to decide this game is an idiot. Yeah I'm sure Kentucky has more motivation because Indiana beat them earlier in the year.
    Exactly. Revenge means nothing. Both teams have ONE goal--win and advance.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    Exactly. Revenge means nothing. Both teams have ONE goal--win and advance.
    if you believe revenge means NOTHING in sports than please step away from the computer slowly please.