Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Man when Bogut is healthy he is a beast.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Ellis is a sixth man at best...

Trading him for anything was a good move...

You need a Superstar now-a-days to compete...

They don't have anything close to a superstar...
    6th man at best?? On what, the all-star team?? 22 points/game, 6 assists, 4 rebounds from the SG position but a 6th man at best, wtf

Bogut is not a superstar.....Ellis and Bogut are both very good players at their positions, but one misses half of every season
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 03-20-12 at 03:03 AM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    6th man at best?? On what, the all-star team?? 22 points/game, 6 assists, 4 rebounds from the SG position but a 6th man at best, wtf

Bogut is not a superstar.....Ellis and Bogut are both very good players at their positions, but one misses half of every season
    Fukk the NBA in general but 22 ppg can be misleading if he is taking an Allen Iverson amount of shots to get there.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Fukk the NBA in general but 22 ppg can be misleading if he is taking an Allen Iverson amount of shots to get there.
    He has a career 47% FG....Not bad at all

And his 6 assists a game when he's not even a point guard (but runs it a little) is pretty impressive considering people say all he does is score

Either way, he is a very good player overall and is someone who can completely take over a game when he gets hot

Ignorant as hell to call a borderline all-star player a "6th man at best"

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Ellis is straight trash......................so happy to have an injured Bogut, a late 1st rounder, and Jefferson for his idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot ass and Udoh. I miss Udoh more than Ellis easily.

PRiMETiME49
    PRiMETiME49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Mark Jackson did say Monta was the 3rd best SG in the league. He's probably not 3rd best but I'd say he's closer to that than just a 6th man.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I love you Chris.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember one of the most fun times I had @ a NBA game during my youth was heckling Chris Mullin at a Rockets game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That was one of the most hilarious things I have ever witnessed. I like it when FANS go off on ownership... they pay the ticket prices, buy the merchandise... they have a voice too... LET THEM SPEAK!!! And they did. That owner was so lucky he didn't get a flaming bag of dog sh#$ at his front door for what he did.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pretty good video
    Good job by Mullin and Barry

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

too funny...the owner was about to lose it...Mullin and Barry is classy

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

say what you will about monta, the gs fans didn't think it was a good trade...

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I remember one of the most fun times I had @ a NBA game during my youth was heckling Chris Mullin at a Rockets game.
    this is why u r scum

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

warriors/bucks trade showed that the bucks cared more about their fans

bogut was great as a player and community guy, but there is no way he can stay healthy with his migraines and back issues, let alone the rest of his body

golden st gave up on the season, and the bucks (even being way back) said let's have some fun and make a playoff push

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The same would happen to the clown who owns the Knicks. He would not show his face on a NY street corner if there was a billion dollars waiting for him.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Anyone in the world let alone this thread mentioning healthy in the same sentence with either Andrew bogut or stephen curry is a decent definition of insanity. Unless these walking band aids play in another league outside of the NBA, neither have EVER played a full season or anything remotely close to one. Its like eating a bunch of poison everyday and expecting the results to mimic vitamins, humorous nonetheless.

The only difference between the two is that bogut plays defense and doesn't cry like a bi*ch to the refs for help in padding stats.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bogut needs a fresh start in a new city, its possible he remains healthy next year

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Anyone in the world let alone this thread mentioning healthy in the same sentence with either Andrew bogut or stephen curry is a decent definition of insanity. Unless these walking band aids play in another league outside of the NBA, neither have EVER played a full season or anything remotely close to one.
    you sir, are an idiot. curry played 80 games, started in 77 of them, his rookie year. then he played 74 the following year starting in all 74 of those. both seem remotely close to 82.

Bogut, while his career has definitely been plagued with injuries, has had separate seasons where he played 77 and 78 games. last year he played 65, and the year before 69. Yeah, that's missing over 15% of the seasons, but I'd even call 69 games 'remotely' close. this is recent bro.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    warriors/bucks trade showed that the bucks cared more about their fans

bogut was great as a player and community guy, but there is no way he can stay healthy with his migraines and back issues, let alone the rest of his body

golden st gave up on the season, and the bucks (even being way back) said let's have some fun and make a playoff push
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha hhahha. by making arguably the best possible move for the organization at this point, warriors ownership showed they do not care about their fans. AND by trading for one of the most overrated players in the league and putting the writing on the wall that Jennings will be shipped out, as well as ensuring a first round exit that will keep the team mired in the middle of the pack, the bucks showed their fans how much they care.

THIS IS HOW FKNG DUMB FANS ARE. THIS IS WHY LACOB WAS BOOED LAST NIGHT. I WAS FKNG DISGUSTED.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by PRiMETiME49 View Post
    Mark Jackson did say Monta was the 3rd best SG in the league. He's probably not 3rd best but I'd say he's closer to that than just a 6th man.
    he doesn't make others better. he will never be the best player on a championship contender, let alone winner. heck, i don't think he could possibly ever be the second best player on a championship team. i really believe that.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    you sir, are an idiot. curry played 80 games, started in 77 of them, his rookie year. then he played 74 the following year starting in all 74 of those. both seem remotely close to 82.

Bogut, while his career has definitely been plagued with injuries, has had separate seasons where he played 77 and 78 games. last year he played 65, and the year before 69. Yeah, that's missing over 15% of the seasons, but I'd even call 69 games 'remotely' close. this is recent bro.
    Thank you for the compliment, sir. I take it ur a huge warrior fan in the bay area and while I applaud ur stat digging I must say ur propaganda approach leaves itself open to criticism. The numbers don't lie but I can't help but notice how u purposely skipped over boguts 2008 season in which he played a whopping 36 games and an even more astounding 12 this year.

Yes curry started and played his rookie yr but that's bc the warriors were horrible. The real stat that u should've mentioned was how many games did curry leave early from, not how many games he played 7min in.

While these bums are injury risks at best, they are more likely to be considered healthy than a cornerstone or foundation building block for an NBA team. You can defend the warriors til u bleed yellow and blue but if u seriously consider curry and bogut as the core of ur favorite WWE team then good luck on the next decade mired in what ifs, injuries and maybe a single david stern induced referee helped playoff appearance

YouHave2outs

Thank you for the compliment, sir. I take it ur a huge warrior fan in the bay area and while I applaud ur stat digging I must say ur propaganda approach leaves itself open to criticism. The numbers don't lie but I can't help but notice how u purposely skipped over boguts 2008 season in which he played a whopping 36 games and an even more astounding 12 this year.

Yes curry started and played his rookie yr but that's bc the warriors were horrible. The real stat that u should've mentioned was how many games did curry leave early from, not how many games he played 7min in.

While these bums are injury risks at best, they are more likely to be considered healthy than a cornerstone or foundation building block for an NBA team. You can defend the warriors til u bleed yellow and blue but if u seriously consider curry and bogut as the core of ur favorite WWE team then good luck on the next decade mired in what ifs, injuries and maybe a single david stern induced referee helped playoff appearance
    my post was simply a response refuting your statement that neither had played anything remotely close to a full season. that's all.

and what does the warriors being horrible have to do with the fact that curry started and played in almost every single warriors game his first two years in the league?

and i did not purposely skip over anything. i believe i prefaced my statement about bogut with, 'Bogut, while his career has definitely been plagued with injuries,'.'

yes, i am a huge warriors fan. that is obvious. yes, i am optimistic about almost everything in life. don't see anything wrong with that. GO WARRIORS!!! LET'S GET THESE GUYS HEALTHY!!!!!

edit: i had to for a chuckle.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo.../stephen-curry

there is only ONE game curry's rookie season that he started but left with injury. i thought it might have been a few more, but i knew it wasn't many because i was at most of them and watched all of them. thanks for pointing that out. he averaged 36.2 min/game that year.

the other year in question

curry only played less than 20 minutes in ONE game that he started, once again. he averaged 33.6 min/game that year.

any response to that in regards to Curry? and i was obviously joking when I called you an idiot, I get pumped about the shtty shtty shtty Warriors. my bad
    Last edited by YouHave2outs; 03-20-12 at 01:33 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

youhave2outs.....You sound bitter as hell about Monta Ellis.....It is obvious that 95% of Golden State fans are on my side so don't get mad at me man, I am just stating my opinion

You keep saying things like you were never going to win with Ellis, well how the fukk do you expect to win with Bogut who is injured EVERY SEASON????

They should have hung on to Monta and possibly traded him during the offseason/draft if they were that determined to get rid of him....Not a panic move at the trading deadline for the real live Tin-Man

shadymcgrady

my post was simply a response refuting your statement that neither had played anything remotely close to a full season. that's all.

and what does the warriors being horrible have to do with the fact that curry started and played in almost every single warriors game his first two years in the league?

and i did not purposely skip over anything. i believe i prefaced my statement about bogut with, 'Bogut, while his career has definitely been plagued with injuries,'.'

yes, i am a huge warriors fan. that is obvious. yes, i am optimistic about almost everything in life. don't see anything wrong with that. GO WARRIORS!!! LET'S GET THESE GUYS HEALTHY!!!!!

edit: i had to for a chuckle.

there is only ONE game curry's rookie season that he started but left with injury. i thought it might have been a few more, but i knew it wasn't many because i was at most of them and watched all of them. thanks for pointing that out. he averaged 36.2 min/game that year.

the other year in question

curry only played less than 20 minutes in ONE game that he started, once again. he averaged 33.6 min/game that year.

any response to that in regards to Curry? and i was obviously joking when I called you an idiot, I get pumped about the shtty shtty shtty Warriors. my bad
    The point is that curry wouldn't have started 77games as a rookie if he was on a decent or solid team. With that being said he's got a pistol which is unique and one of a kind in the entire league, meaning he can pull up fast on a dime anywhere and anytime. This was supposed to be his Breakout season into superstardom but it never happened. Whether u want to blame the lockout or his health issues, it just didn't happen. The biggest peeve I get when watching him is not how incomplete his game is but how he didn't make an attempt to work on his weaknesses whatsoever. He must have known he was going to get the green light from stern and his finger men and failed to work on his overall game to cement the opportunity.

YouHave2outs

youhave2outs.....You sound bitter as hell about Monta Ellis.....It is obvious that 95% of Golden State fans are on my side so don't get mad at me man, I am just stating my opinion

You keep saying things like you were never going to win with Ellis, well how the fukk do you expect to win with Bogut who is injured EVERY SEASON????

They should have hung on to Monta and possibly traded him during the offseason/draft if they were that determined to get rid of him....Not a panic move at the trading deadline for the real live Tin-Man
    i sound bitter as hell about Monta? i love the move! i'm not bitter at all. seriously, i'm not sure where you got that i'm bitter. i am very, very happy that we made this deal, although i'm sure any fickle fan base would be up in arms after the owner promised a winning season and followed it by trading away the best player and fan fave for someone who will not even play this season. i guess time will tell. no sense arguing about it anymore with you guys!

as far as trading monta during the offseason/draft, that's absurd. his value was at its highest. warriors fans have been obsessed with getting a big for years. we got a top 5 big. we just have to hope he gets healthy. warriors fans have also been complaining about the monta/steph backcourt. they hated monta when he did the moped sht, they hate how he is literally retarded and cannot even form a proper sentence, they hate the fact that it took him 5 years to make a buzzer beater at the end of any quarter with the score being anything even though he had the ball in his hands in every end of quarter/end of game situation. now, though, we hate trading him away. it is what it is. klay will fill the monta void within a couple years. he might even be better, no joke. say what you want for now. if you don't like the move, you don't like it. i like it and am going to remain optimistic about my favorite team's future!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

i sound bitter as hell about Monta? i love the move! i'm not bitter at all. seriously, i'm not sure where you got that i'm bitter. i am very, very happy that we made this deal, although i'm sure any fickle fan base would be up in arms after the owner promised a winning season and followed it by trading away the best player and fan fave for someone who will not even play this season. i guess time will tell. no sense arguing about it anymore with you guys!

as far as trading monta during the offseason/draft, that's absurd. his value was at its highest. warriors fans have been obsessed with getting a big for years. we got a top 5 big. we just have to hope he gets healthy. warriors fans have also been complaining about the monta/steph backcourt. they hated monta when he did the moped sht, they hate how he is literally retarded and cannot even form a proper sentence, they hate the fact that it took him 5 years to make a buzzer beater at the end of any quarter with the score being anything even though he had the ball in his hands in every end of quarter/end of game situation. now, though, we hate trading him away. it is what it is. klay will fill the monta void within a couple years. he might even be better, no joke. say what you want for now. if you don't like the move, you don't like it. i like it and am going to remain optimistic about my favorite team's future!
    I don't mind trading Ellis at all for you guys.....My main issue is trading the franchises' best player/asset for a player who is a heavy underdog to stay healthy in any given year......Migraines/Chronic back issues, not to mention he is constantly taking awkward falls and seems to be made of glass

GL as I usually root for the Warriors, but I think it's a bad move

YouHave2outs

I don't mind trading Ellis at all for you guys.....My main issue is trading the franchises' best player/asset for a player who is a heavy underdog to stay healthy in any given year......Migraines/Chronic back issues, not to mention he is constantly taking awkward falls and seems to be made of glass

GL as I usually root for the Warriors, but I think it's a bad move
    no chance ellis and udoh fetch bogut if he's healthy so we rolled the dice. we'll see how it works out. it may be blind optimism, but i'm looking forward to seeing a healthy warriors squad plus a lottery pick and late 1st rounder on the floor next year.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

no chance ellis and udoh fetch bogut if he's healthy so we rolled the dice. we'll see how it works out. it may be blind optimism, but i'm looking forward to seeing a healthy warriors squad plus a lottery pick and late 1st rounder on the floor next year.
    Bogut is who is he though, and its not healthy.....He will never be a "healthy" Bogut because of his past history and chronic migraines/back issues.....

Sure when he plays he is a force, but what's the point if he won't ever be there if/when you guys get to the playoffs?

Should have traded Monta for a lottery pick or another big man, maybe a little less talented but healthy

shadymcgrady

The point is that curry wouldn't have started 77games as a rookie if he was on a decent or solid team. With that being said he's got a pistol which is unique and one of a kind in the entire league, meaning he can pull up fast on a dime anywhere and anytime. This was supposed to be his Breakout season into superstardom but it never happened. Whether u want to blame the lockout or his health issues, it just didn't happen. The biggest peeve I get when watching him is not how incomplete his game is but how he didn't make an attempt to work on his weaknesses whatsoever. He must have known he was going to get the green light from stern and his finger men and failed to work on his overall game to cement the opportunity.
    To be fair he probably would have started games at either guard spot on a decent team with injuries to starters etc but not 77 games, not even close

milwaukee mike

this sounds a little more realistic than your "fans are fukking stupid" thread. 99% of the fans think the bucks got the better deal here, and i am with the majority.

what did the bucks do so wrong? gave up bogut who was doing nothing anyway. gave up stephen jackson who was so much of a head case he was sitting on the bench the last month even when healthy.

what did the warriors do so right? gave up 2 decent players for 0 decent players. i would bet dollars to doughnuts that bogut never plays 30 games in a season again. time will tell.

the strategy of giving up on the season to get a higher draft pick might be a sound one in the long run, i can't disagree with that.

milwaukee mike

also i would like to add that the notion brandon jennings is somehow automatically gone now after the season is absurd.
    bucks have the backcourt they want.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this sounds a little more realistic than your "fans are fukking stupid" thread. 99% of the fans think the bucks got the better deal here, and i am with the majority.
    did i really make a thread about this? if so, i must have been wasted and don't doubt that i rambled delusionally.

i just wanted to respond to say of course 99% of fans are going to look at it as the Bucks getting the better end of the deal. They got a healthy Monta and a promising role player for crap SJax and injury plagued Bogut. Fact is that Warriors hit a home run if Bogut gets healthy, although it seems that you see the chances of Bogut having a healthy and successful career as being slim to none. I hope you're wrong, but it would make sense. Warriors are never supposed to be good, ever.

I also like the fact that Warriors flipped Jax for Jeff and a late 1st rounder, even though he's a mill more per year and an extra couple years.

milwaukee mike

yeah sometimes i wish the bucks would just have back to back awful seasons and get high draft picks. i think i meant post rather than thread, not the first time i misspoke/typed and certainly won't be the last

hanging around .500 every year, within 10 games over or 10 games under doesn't do anything except perpetuate mediocrity

YouHave2outs

^^ yup, hence Warriors are straight crap my entire life. the one or two times we've had a top 5 pick in a decent draft, we have absolutely blown it beyond belief.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

just hope warriors get top 7 pick this year...every year they get picks 8-13.

First 123 Last