BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you were a zillionaire,would you place 1 mill bounty on Tebow saying G&d damnit?

If anyone has his phone number and personally talks to him today and ridicules him,he might just unleash one that could be recorded.I'll bet he's saying it alot today.Tebow might just go nutso and quit the god squad for awhile and go hogwild on vices.How much do you think he cried today?

Tebow might just head to Vegas for a quickie wedding to a stranger in order to be pure when he satisfies all his vices on acount of being dejected.He's riding through Vail Pass right now in his Humvee not in awe of the beautiful spectacles of nature along the way that god created either.He's all reved up to get that first Shirley Temple under his belt at The Glitter Gultch
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-19-12 at 12:50 PM.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

No way. This is a test from God the same way God tested Abraham....

Genesis 22:1-14

After these things God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here am I.” He said, “Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.” So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and his son Isaac. And he cut the wood for the burnt offering and arose and went to the place of which God had told him. On the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes and saw the place from afar. Then Abraham said to his young men, “Stay here with the donkey; I and the boy will go over there and worship and come again to you.” ...
    Same shit.