Time to hang it up Kobe.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

what a buffoon.

SnickerDoodles
    SnickerDoodles's Avatar Become A Pro!

The jazz are -11 point differental with burks on the court...

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6377

Kobe the rapist now 2-17.

And people hate on LeBron and his 55% FG.

I know for a fact LeBron has never had a game this pathetic in his entire career.

Mjh702
    Mjh702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Kobe the rapist now 2-17.

And people hate on LeBron and his 55% FG.

I know for a fact LeBron has never had a game this pathetic in his entire career.
    Kobe's got a ring for every finger on his left hand while he gives Gaybron the bird with the other hand. Gaybron isn't half of what Kobe was in his prime, hence the missing jewelry. And yes, Gaybron has seen 2-17, if not worse. Just go back and watch highlights of those bricks he throws up at the buzzer with the game on the line

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

It's the mask.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Kobe misses another late game shot. Unf'ingbelievable.

Finishes 3-20 with 7 turnovers.

Thanks a lot rapist.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mjh702 View Post
    Kobe's got a ring for every finger on his left hand while he gives Gaybron the bird with the other hand. Gaybron isn't half of what Kobe was in his prime, hence the missing jewelry. And yes, Gaybron has seen 2-17, if not worse. Just go back and watch highlights of those bricks he throws up at the buzzer with the game on the line
    Kobe should win defensive player of the year. He's the only guy who can stop both Bynum and Gasol at the same time.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

You're right. Terrible. If lebron doesn't win next 8 to 10 championships with this super team total bust. He needs to double kobe's rings at this point to be in the conversation. Kobe is terrible.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like Kobe, but one bad game won't stop him. Put together a season of him effing up and he'll call it quits

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    I don't like Kobe, but one bad game won't stop him. Put together a season of him effing up and he'll call it quits
    He has not been that good this year.

His scoring efficiency is down, his defense is not what it was and his turnovers are at an all time high.

He is what is wrong with the Lakers this year. Bynum is the most effective player they have yet Kobe continues to play selfish and stupid.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Kobe sucks. Only 5 rings. Somebody so good like Lebron I expect to win 12.. or 20 with a super team. If he doesn't double or triple kobe it's such an embarrassment. Such talent yet so mentally weak. I believe kobe, like the allstar game, is helping him not run from fear.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    On the road, against the NBA champions that year.

Kobe did this at home against a terrible Jazz team.

LeBron also had to take that many shots. The talent around him was horrible. Kobe on the other hand has an all star center and a stud PF.

Nice try though.

Mjh702

Gaybron is in his 8th year. Time is not on his side to catch Kobe. He needs to quit worrying about everyone else and try to just win one. I can see him following the many other good individual player who never won a ring. I've said on this forum before he will end up with a ring, but it will be way past his prime playing for a veterans minimum on a good team, coming off the bench

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

He has off night, their bench is garbage though

Mjh702

On the road, against the NBA champions that year.

Kobe did this at home against a terrible Jazz team.

LeBron also had to take that many shots. The talent around him was horrible. Kobe on the other hand has an all star center and a stud PF.

Nice try though.
    Means nothing. Kobe has his. Gaybron is still and will always be chasing. Hate all you want. #24 has already left a legacy and continues to tear up the record book

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

This guy is a clown ... gets proved wrong about a bad lebron games then makes excuses how much did you lose on la tonight be honest

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    This guy is a clown ... gets proved wrong about a bad lebron games then makes excuses how much did you lose on la tonight be honest
    How is telling the truth making excuses? The Celtics were the best defensive team in the NBA that year and won the Championship.

2 totally different scenarios.

What is amazing to me is that Kobe lovers can't even admit when he has a god awful game and is single-handedly the reason they lost.

He was terrible tonight. Beyond god awful. Hard to even put into words how bad he played.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

But how much did you lose you skipped that part...fyi i.am not a kobe lover but you just said you know for a fact lebron never shot that bad in a game ... He did ..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Watched parts of the game myself, and it looked like Kobe was hell bent on ignoring the fact that Bynum and Gasol are viable options. I have always thought he was a ballhog, and I still do. And please stop mentioning championships as if Kobe was playing in the playoffs solo vs other 5 man teams. People act like Shaq was some role player, and the Lkaers were not mediocre until they traded for Gasol. One thing I have learned from living on the West Coast is do not talk negatively about Kobe. His fans are unlike any other fanbase. Totally shameless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker, and MendozaLine

Mjh702

How is telling the truth making excuses? The Celtics were the best defensive team in the NBA that year and won the Championship.

2 totally different scenarios.

What is amazing to me is that Kobe lovers can't even admit when he has a god awful game and is single-handedly the reason they lost.

He was terrible tonight. Beyond god awful. Hard to even put into words how bad he played.
    Nobody is desputing the fact Kobe had a horrible game. You added how great Gaybron is when you were mentioning Kobe's poor game. Stats are great, but these guys play for the rings. Gaybron doesn't deserve to be in the conversation.

Mjh702

I grew up in LA, love the lakers, but have bet on them in very select games this year. Betting with your heart never pays

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    Cool. Almost a triple double.

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you keep calling him "gaybron"? Sounds fukking corny

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Watched parts of the game myself, and it looked like Kobe was hell bent on ignoring the fact that Bynum and Gasol are viable options. I have always thought he was a ballhog, and I still do. And please stop mentioning championships as if Kobe was playing in the playoffs solo vs other 5 man teams. People act like Shaq was some role player, and the Lkaers were not mediocre until they traded for Gasol. One thing I have learned from living on the West Coast is do not talk negatively about Kobe. His fans are unlike any other fanbase. Totally shameless.
    On point.

Mjh702

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot Gaybron has never had all stars on his team right??? Excuses are just that. It's been eight years and still NOTHING. You speak of Shaq, and they were just that. Shaq, Kobe and role players. Gaybron had wade AND bosh last year and still no jewelry

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

My point is people mention Kobe and rings as if he had no teammates, and did it my himself. If you win championships it means you were on a great team, not one guy doing it by himself. And I did not mention Lebron, and I do not feel everytime Kobe names is mentioned Lebron's name has to follow. That you guys.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    You're right. Terrible. If lebron doesn't win next 8 to 10 championships with this super team total bust. He needs to double kobe's rings at this point to be in the conversation. Kobe is terrible.
    I believe I would take Bynum and Gasol over Bosh and Wade.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Wow Kobe had a bad game, it's the regular season. Nobody but gamblers give a fuk about games in March

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusivecone View Post
    Wow Kobe had a bad game, it's the regular season. Nobody but gamblers give a fuk about games in March
    That is the all-time classic comment, from Laker/Kobe fans.

It's fine to gloat when they win or do something good in regular season, but fuk up or lose in the regular season, and it is "just" the regular season.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    That is the all-time classic comment, from Laker/Kobe fans.

It's fine to gloat when they win or do something good in regular season, but fuk up or lose in the regular season, and it is "just" the regular season.

One game sample sizes mean nothing. Good, bad or horrific.

By not attacking the merit of the argument, it's assumed that you have no answer

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Most of Kobe's championships are thanks to officials allowing Shaq to step over the line before the ball hit the rim.

As a kings fan Kobe still has mad game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kobe is just looking for points

Put Lebron on Lakers instead of Kobe and they would rarely lose.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Kobe > MJ.. Kobe is the GOAT!

123 Last