JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Third straight year that Bill Self's team has underachieved in the tourney

dogthebountyman
    dogthebountyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    Third straight year that Bill Self's team has underachieved in the tourney
    I think more just people wrote off Purdue, but all the signs were there, improving defense, healthy Hummel
    Purdue also dealt with good big men like Sullinger so no surprise they can shut down Robinson.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats moon doggie..you weren't put off by sbr pro clowns..you stuck thick with your selection...2 out of 2..keep up the good work man...i'm tailing you bro.

dogthebountyman

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    congrats moon doggie..you weren't put off by sbr pro clowns..you stuck thick with your selection...2 out of 2..keep up the good work man...i'm tailing you bro.
    Ty Shimeon
    No fear here. Only will post when the read and vibe are right.

Seeing a good play for thur/fri Sweet 16 but need to confirm one thing before I post.

shimeon40

you take your time moon dog...i just have a feeling marquette are packin their bags but what would i know..i'm a thousand plus miles away from the action..i'm following you because u have the guts to think out a game and post it..your 2 out of 2 and all some sbr pro's like to do so far is try shoot u down without posting anything themselves...your doing very very well... Confidence is a big thing in picking..stick to what your game plan is..change nothing.

dogthebountyman

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    you take your time moon dog...i just have a feeling marquette are packin their bags but what would i know..i'm a thousand plus miles away from the action..i'm following you because u have the guts to think out a game and post it..your 2 out of 2 and all some sbr pro's like to do so far is try shoot u down without posting anything themselves...your doing very very well... Confidence is a big thing in picking..stick to what your game plan is..change nothing.
    I like the way u think. Going to check out Marquette.
    Agreed all about confidence and finding one solid play at a time and thinking it through.

Pretty new to sports betting so I don't want to get over confident but I know I have the discipline and work ethic to put my money in good.

I thought this forum was more of a collaborative effort for players to help each other but you always have the bashers.

Ty for the help and support.

shimeon40

No worries moon doggie..i know talent when i see it..as for florida..their coach billy donovan is very dedicated/smart coach..much better i think than murray states who nearly could have beaten marquette..i think marquette are a big risk..you do the numbers..see what u think moon doggie.

shimeon40

Without being derogatory..marquettes gardiner a fat gimp with a dicky knee who uses bulk to push others around..chowder (whatever his name) a show pony...stop a couple of marquettes routines they breakdown fast ..yes i watched murray state game..thats my observations.

First 12