k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    dude like you honestly know who the final 4 teams are? how about vcu/butler last year? you really thought they were all that special? murray state won 30 games this year, have a solid D and a great PG, and i wanted to mix it up so i wouldnt have the same pick as everyone else (mich state)...you think marquette is gonna make the final 4? please...mich state maybe but why not take a shot at murray they have something to prove
    I know Murray State won`t be there.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    That's just silly..Csu ML like I told you guys..Csu had 8 turnovers first half..limit that and this game is done..
    oops

no we told you

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I know Murray State won`t be there.
    nice, so can you bust out your crystal ball and tell me what teams will end up there? its really easy to say "so and so team wont make the final 4" especially when you provide no insight or no sleeper pick of your own that you think will get there...they have a shot just like every other team

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Not hard to win when the refs call everything in your favor and your opponent throws the ball away on every possession.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

this is great

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lets hold off on calling Murray State good. Colorado State didn't belong in the tournament at all.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Lets hold off on calling Murray State good. Colorado State didn't belong in the tournament at all.
    they certainly did

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    they certainly did
    Their best win OOC is Colorado at home! That barely qualifies as a quality win.

They lost to Duke by 23, a bad UNI team by 6, a mediocre Stanford team by 12, and lost to USM by 21 at home.

This team is NOT NCAA tournament caliber and that is being proven here. Also lost to Boise State and TCU.

If they are in the Big East or Big 10, they go 3-15 and then we don't worry about whether they are in the dance

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

yea solid pick. i have they winning two games in my bracket.
    im also not into ass play

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

nice, so can you bust out your crystal ball and tell me what teams will end up there? its really easy to say "so and so team wont make the final 4" especially when you provide no insight or no sleeper pick of your own that you think will get there...they have a shot just like every other team
    UMASS has a better chance of making the final four than these guys. Horrible FT shooting, rely on the three too much. Not very smart team overall.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

EASY -5 guys

zoo youk

totally disagree. normally the first 5 min of the 2nd half tells you everything.

PickWinnerAllDay

Colorado State buried the committee. They took a shot on them and they embarrassed themselves by scoring 41 points against a team who isn't strong defensively.

I don't think Colorado State could have scored 30 points against the elite defenses in the Big 10/Big East.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Colorado State buried the committee. They took a shot on them and they embarrassed themselves by scoring 41 points against a team who isn't strong defensively.

I don't think Colorado State could have scored 30 points against the elite defenses in the Big 10/Big East.
    not sure how you can say they arent strong defensively.

trust me Colo State deserved to be there. Racers were just a horrible match up for them and much better team.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Good on ya YookZou, well handicapped - ditto 5Mike

zoo youk

when you beat New Mexico San Diego State and UNLV and have a record of 21-10 8-6 MWC 41 RPI you deserve to be dancing.

PickWinnerAllDay

when you beat New Mexico San Diego State and UNLV and have a record of 21-10 8-6 MWC 41 RPI you deserve to be dancing.
    I just think when you have a team that has more bad losses than good wins, you gotta say no to them. Especially when their best non conference win is Colorado by a point at home and you play in a non power conference.

Maybe the field was just that weak this year, but there is no question that Drexel is a better basketball team than Colorado State. Watched them both several times and Drexel would be a 4-5 point favorite on a neutral site.

Miss State probably didn't deserve in but they would have pounded Colorado State as well.

zoo youk

imo you cant consider MWC a non power conf anymore but well agree to disagree

PickWinnerAllDay

imo you cant consider MWC a non power conf anymore but well agree to disagree
    They're better than the Pac-12 if thats what you mean but an 8 team conference with Air Force, TCU, and Boise State is still pretty mediocre at best.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

dude like you honestly know who the final 4 teams are? how about vcu/butler last year? you really thought they were all that special? murray state won 30 games this year, have a solid D and a great PG, and i wanted to mix it up so i wouldnt have the same pick as everyone else (mich state)...you think marquette is gonna make the final 4? please...mich state maybe but why not take a shot at murray they have something to prove
    i think marquette is gonna make the final 4

your comments make me a little mad bro

First 12