baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're a moron and a kid, PickWin

KSU was clearly the better team. They had a bad game but were a clear winner.... unfortunately, fluke shots and shit happened

Just like the USF game total yest. Concentrate on not being a lover of man juice

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Why the fukk are they even in the tournament? Seriously, this is team is fukking shit.

I'll explain after the game is over and show how I picked it beforehand...
    Game is now over....instead of confirming your statement like you promised could you instead confirm why you wasted space & time w/ garbage??

baskets

I can confirm it was a winner. And I can confirm you didn't stick your neck out and post a pick...

INSTEAD!!! like a coward you waited till after the game to talk shit.

And you did so after KSU covered.

Go post a pick, you coward.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I can confirm it was a winner. And I can confirm you didn't stick your neck out and post a pick...

I gave you an easy winner pal. First response in the thread.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Basket case

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Go far far away baskets and all your other names you post under.

upscope

You didn't post a winner you moron. You never even said who the team was in the op. You think anybody else can do the same??

Here, i'll do it now. I have a team that is going to lose by 10+ today & prove they had no business they belong in the tourney.....I'll let u know who the team is after the game.....sound familiar??

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    You didn't post a winner you moron. You never even said who the team was in the op. You think anybody else can do the same??

Here, i'll do it now. I have a team that is going to lose by 10+ today & prove they had no business they belong in the tourney.....I'll let u know who the team is after the game.....sound familiar??

KSU -5

final

73-61
    FINAL SOCRE 70-64

oh my..... OWNED

now go start a thread, make a pick.... and I'll tell you how it's done, coward. I won't go talking shit like a coward AFTER THE FACT .. after the game has ended like you... and to top it all off.... even after the pick is a winner.

YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A MORON.

OWNED

baskets

thank you for letting me own you. I will now lease your anus out to Elton John's entourage.

thx, pal

upscope

You didn't start a thread & make a pick u moron. You started a thread & said a team was going to lose by 10+ & confirm they didn't belong in the tournament. Then you said you would be back after the game to say who the team was.

Btw....S. Miss didn't lose by 10+ but congrats on the 1/2 point winner that didn't do what you claimed would in the OP

Now get back on the short bus where you belong you simple minded attention whore~

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Damn, I'm too lazy... I actually remember when pimike started that thread in '09, and I'm still too lazy to go through all that... can someone just tell me the punchline/gist ? He never said who we had played? He never went to Vegas? What's the deal please, I appreciate it!
    he claimed he was flying to Vegas to place some huge bets (whether he actually did this or not, nobody knows). He refused to say what he was betting (making it a pretty bizarre thread to begin with), even after being asked by a bunch of posters.

He then jumped in after Sunday and of course claimed to have won big and then claimed to have bet two teams that won.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    he claimed he was flying to Vegas to place some huge bets (whether he actually did this or not, nobody knows). He refused to say what he was betting (making it a pretty bizarre thread to begin with), even after being asked by a bunch of posters.

He then jumped in after Sunday and of course claimed to have won big and then claimed to have bet two teams that won.
    Thanks a bunch, Yisser, that saves me a lot of reading/intepreting! Okay, that's exactly what I thought. Although someone in there did say that they knew his picks and posted them, didn't they? So these were totally unconfirmed, I guess?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Unconfirmed. Plus you had one person claim they got pick A and pick B and another person claimed to get another set of picks.

But all those people posted them after the games were decided anyway.

baskets

pimike = tout fraud

100% guaranteed

First 12