1. #1
    Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 51,985
    Betpoints: 349

    Air Bettor's, Check in...

    What is the reason you keep posting plays, saying your betting 5k or 2k when we all know your just adding zero's (if your even betting at all)

    What do you gain from this?

    Small dick syndrome?

    Just curious, because PT is 33% threads of the same air bettor's daily...

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lemart5

  2. #2
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 171

    S B R

  3. #3
    PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-11
    Posts: 12,722
    Betpoints: 13

    I'm starting to think battle4life, baskets, henryhill, dudleydawson are all the same person.

  4. #4
    Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 51,985
    Betpoints: 349

    /\ yupp

  5. #5
    ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 12,141
    Betpoints: 1982

    lemarts threads make no sense. they do it for attention

  6. #6
    Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-09
    Posts: 21,690

    Anyone who would do this has abandonement/acceptance issues. Actions like so are usually a result of a low self esteem. They seek the attention of persons at an online sports gambling forum. That's pathetic.

  7. #7
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Checked in - I am betting a half milli on whoever is playing 'Cuse in the first rd.... Gonna pretend I gotta settle up next Tuesday with my local, because these off-shore places are too scared to let me put down that kinda action.

    Make money!!

    Don't follow.

  8. #8
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I'm starting to think battle4life, baskets, henryhill, dudleydawson are all the same person.


    No.

    Just like you and your names, it's easy to figure out fightingwarrior and his new names. Now the other 3 who knows.

  9. #9
    PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-11
    Posts: 12,722
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    No.

    Just like you and your names, it's easy to figure out fightingwarrior and his new names. Now the other 3 who knows.
    My names? Eh... I only had 5 and only once did I try to not give away who I was at the request of SBR because they wanted less arguments from me. A few I even said 'this is kerrywoodwins20' as my first post and then a few days later there would be this huge revelation that I was kerrywoodwins20... lol

    But oh well.

  10. #10
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    My names? Eh... I only had 5 and only once did I try to not give away who I was at the request of SBR because they wanted less arguments from me. A few I even said 'this is kerrywoodwins20' as my first post and then a few days later there would be this huge revelation that I was kerrywoodwins20... lol

    But oh well.

    My apologies, I always thought you denied it, then eventually came out and admitted.

    sorry.

    I'm sure if I went back and looked, I doubt your first post on your 5 different names were "hey guys, this is kerrywood"

    But oh well.

    All I was saying was, it's simple to figure out who you are and same with fightingwarrior.

  11. #11
    samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-10
    Posts: 2,980
    Betpoints: 60

    Isn't it obvious that since I am not a pro, I bet air...

  12. #12
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Sam, it is not your air to bet... that's being an oxygen thief when you lose.

  13. #13
    mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-10
    Posts: 4,953

    Why do you care? Isn't calling them out just as pathetic and the people posting the 5k locks? "I sure showed that loser! Going to post a thread calling these fools out to get some warm e-thanks."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: downsouth

  14. #14
    zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-10
    Posts: 4,117

    Kerry you have to admit you trolled like a mother fuker for like a year straight

  15. #15
    zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-10
    Posts: 4,117

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Why do you care? Isn't calling them out just as pathetic and the people posting the 5k locks? "I sure showed that loser! Going to post a thread calling these fools out to get some warm e-thanks."
    Why do you care that he cares?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

  16. #16
    RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-03-10
    Posts: 8,168
    Betpoints: 191

    I want to become an air bettor, but I think i'd be even more depressed losing fake money than I would be losing real money.

  17. #17
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,181

    whoever put this in the tt should be fired.

  18. #18
    TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-29-07
    Posts: 501

    lol sbr. do you want me to mod this forum? just give me the ability to move stuff out of this forum and i'll gladly remove this junk from the tt.

  19. #19
    DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-12
    Posts: 5,658

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Why do you care? Isn't calling them out just as pathetic and the people posting the 5k locks? "I sure showed that loser! Going to post a thread calling these fools out to get some warm e-thanks."
    this.

  20. #20
    FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-20-08
    Posts: 3,365
    Betpoints: 1502

    it helps generate traffic which this site badly needs. Without those posts what is there left?

  21. #21
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577

    I moved this thread out of HTT, and it moved back. I give up.

  22. #22
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,878
    Betpoints: 990

    why the fuk are nerds from the think tank allowed to post in this thread??? i do not bully nerds anymore because people told me bullying is wrong but i do not want nerds coming into threads in PT and posting in them

  23. #23
    Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-08
    Posts: 2,900
    Betpoints: 407

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What is the reason you keep posting plays, saying your betting 5k or 2k when we all know your just adding zero's (if your even betting at all)

    What do you gain from this?

    Small dick syndrome?

    Just curious, because PT is 33% threads of the same air bettor's daily...

    And 33% is about how many of the air bets cash

  24. #24
    Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 2,059

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Why do you care? Isn't calling them out just as pathetic and the people posting the 5k locks? "I sure showed that loser! Going to post a thread calling these fools out to get some warm e-thanks."
    Maybe some ppl still care a bit about the quality of this forum. Crazy, i know..

  25. #25
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,496
    Betpoints: 38834

    Kindof wishing my So Miss was an air bet now. Fok thats gonna leave a mark.

  26. #26
    Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-11
    Posts: 1,080

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i do not bully nerds anymore because people told me bullying is wrong but i do not want nerds coming into threads in PT and posting in them

  27. #27
    mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-10
    Posts: 4,953

    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Maybe some ppl still care a bit about the quality of this forum. Crazy, i know..

  28. #28
    subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-01-10
    Posts: 1,412

    WTF..... i'm so glad i read this


  29. #29
    Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-11
    Posts: 1,987
    Betpoints: 1316

    Battle is on an air heater right now.

  30. #30
    alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-29-09
    Posts: 1,544
    Betpoints: 6576

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I moved this thread out of HTT, and it moved back. I give up.
    Why isnt this in The saloon?

Top