Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Magic to Dwight Howard

You are manipulating the situation, commit to long term or you will be traded by tmrw at 4.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

of course they should...the obvious writing has been on the wall....you dont let a talent like that walk away for nothing......worst mistake you could make

like ive mentioned....although its a different sport...its the same principal...the mets were able to flip carlos beltran for a top pitching prospect in z wheeler.....at the same time they held on to jose reyes and let him walk....they had to have known reyes was not coming back....didnt make sense....

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    of course they should...the obvious writing has been on the wall....you dont let a talent like that walk away for nothing......worst mistake you could make

like ive mentioned....although its a different sport...its the same principal...the mets were able to flip carlos beltran for a top pitching prospect in z wheeler.....at the same time they held on to jose reyes and let him walk....they had to have known reyes was not coming back....didnt make sense....
    I can't believe he's playing this game where he is insinuating that there is a chance he will resign w/ Magic if they don't trade him. Dude is obviously just going to leave after the year but doesn't want his future team to give up everything for him.... I"M LOOKING AT YOU KNICKS

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I can't believe he's playing this game where he is insinuating that there is a chance he will resign w/ Magic if they don't trade him. Dude is obviously just going to leave after the year but doesn't want his future team to give up everything for him.... I"M LOOKING AT YOU KNICKS
    yep...its pretty obvious....the magic would have to be retarded to fall for that shit....the writing has been on the wall in bold