doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Time to start fading GSW

Last nights game aside, when SAC did everything possible not to win that game, I think it's time to start fading State. That deal with the Bucks kind of says it all, they gave up arguably the best player on their team for a player that might not come back this season, took on more salary when they could've gotten relief this season and next, and are putting their offense in curry's hands for now (bad ankles and all) till if/when bogut is beasting again.

The other factor at play here is that State has some serious tanking to do if they don't want to have to give up their first round pick to Utah this year. The only way they keep that pick from them is if it's in the top 7 so GSW really needs some quality losses in their record to get below that magic 8th slot. Lot of quality in this years draft so likely warriors are looking to utilize their pick this year.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Damn your sharp

doylfish

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Damn your sharp
    1. "you're" or "you are" is technically correct English

Just my thoughts, I don't get to watch a lot of west coast ball being on the east coast, usually catch first halves maybe, but I hit the hay a lot earlier than those games are ending. Was seeing if any of the State homers had some thoughts

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post

1. "you're" or "you are" is technically correct English

Just my thoughts, I don't get to watch a lot of west coast ball being on the east coast, usually catch first halves maybe, but I hit the hay a lot earlier than those games are ending. Was seeing if any of the State homers had some thoughts
    curry's hands for now (bad ankles and all) till if/when bogut is beasting again

proper nouns like Curry and Bogut should start with capital letters correct professor???

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

fuckin fags

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I see your logic but often times mans logic can blind you from the truth. The deeper you dig you will realize it is not the right time to start fading GSW.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

really now? I thought about 1974 was a good time to start.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    really now? I thought about 1974 was a good time to start.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I faded them tonight

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I'm sure the books know the trade ramifications as well??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That lined moved a lot

Boston -1 to -4

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Wouldnt have given up Ellis thats crazy, would have tried to package Curry in a deal for Bogut, but nobody probably wants him because of his ankle, always bad trades in the NBA and bad picks in drafts, absolute idiots run these teams.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Going to the game Friday night against the Bucks, should be a good game... have seats first row behind the bucks bench... will be sporting an 805 hat.

doylfish

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    curry's hands for now (bad ankles and all) till if/when bogut is beasting again

proper nouns like Curry and Bogut should start with capital letters correct professor???
    It's kind of hard to portray sarcasm when you can't even get one of the most simple English grammar uses correct. Defeats the purpose and makes you look like a tool from the start. I'm sorry that I was trying to start a legitimate thread for conversation; forgot that discussions about sports don't exist around here anymore. Run along now and try to e-thug on someone else...

I understand the books will adjust for the loss of Monta, what I am questioning is if they will compensate enough for the fact that GSW could really throw in the towel to avoid losing their pick to Utah. Hard for books to adjust a line if they don't/can't gauge truly how much the Warriors will tank the season (if that is indeed their ultimate purpose, which I have no idea, I'm just postulating)