jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

FYI.....All The Squares On Bulls Tonight vs Heat

Now I know I started a thread saying Heat are slipping but getting 3.5 or 4 points is something you cannot pass up

Guys I am trying to free myself of demons inside my body using some sort of pills some guy gave me

I think working....not angry and see right through the oddsmakers now

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Heat game was rigged last night. Lebron and wade were dominating the 1st half driving to the hoop... than the whole 2nd half they just shoot fade away prayers to let the magic get back in to the game. Most have gotten the call to shave. Shady fukers.

jjgold

That game was strange..it seemed they could of killed them

Its like Heat do not want to win or James just does not have it in him to close games

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

even with lazy play the whole 2nd half, the heat were about a millimeter away on wade's shot to win the game

heat win tonight

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Heat have beaten the Bulls 5 games in a row.

The Bulls had this home game vs the Heat circled on their calendars since before the season started. This is their biggest home game of the year.

keep that in mind .. that heat hating crowd is going to be wild tonight looking for a Heat bloodbath. And as we all know, the regular season doesnt mean much to the heat they're saving it for the postseason

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

heat lock tonight

putting my vegas bankroll on the heat

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I'm taking the under.

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line was @ +3 Heat about 15 mins ago on Legends, just dropped to +2.5, I don't think I can pass that up...I'm all over the Hear. I'm from Chicago and people here have been looking forward to this game literally for months....80 degree day here today in March, Can't ask for a better Wednesday.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    heat lock tonight

putting my vegas bankroll on the heat
    This kid is 1/2 a nut

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Heat +4. Chi must win by 5 to lose. A bet ill take

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Agree with Heat tanking it last night against the Magic. I went out at halftime thinking my Heat money line bet was extremely safe and when I come home, the game's in overtime. I definitely agree that something was up. Big money had to be on that game especially with an enticing Heat -4 spread. I bet the public was extremely heavy on that one and then the Magic tear em up in the 2nd half.

And watch, Heat win outright tonight - guaran-effen-teed. You heard it here first.

jjgold

What is Deng's status?

PR9

wow,, Was just reading a 10-page game thread on a Bulls forum & they have very little to no confidence in a win tonight. It's not like them, they usually overvalue their team like no other . lol

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

will you take the bulls pr9?

PR9

not sure if they'd want to bring back an injured Deng against the Heat. Hell he could be traded tonight

also Lucas is absolute garbage. He cant do jack against a good defense, and that's who'll be in for Watson;. Also Rose ailing and questionable.

I don't know. If the Bulls were totally healthy and all was even I'd go Bulls here. This is a good spot for them IF they were totally healthy. I can totally see the Heat giving a half ass effort like they did 2 sunday's ago against the lakers when they got miami home after miami beat em handily in miami.

Its certainly possible, but who knows where they will decide to turn the switch

probably a no play for me

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    not sure if they'd want to bring back an injured Deng against the Heat. Hell he could be traded tonight

also Lucas is absolute garbage. He cant do jack against a good defense, and that's who'll be in for Watson;. Also Rose ailing and questionable.

I don't know. If the Bulls were totally healthy and all was even I'd go Bulls here. This is a good spot for them IF they were totally healthy. I can totally see the Heat giving a half ass effort like they did 2 sunday's ago against the lakers when they got miami home after miami beat em handily in miami.

Its certainly possible, but who knows where they will decide to turn the switch

probably a no play for me
    Got a source for that??? I know he was in a very minor car accident yesterday, but no reports that he was injured at all.

According to you, if the Bulls win it;s because the Heat don't care, but if the Heat win it's because they are so much better than the Bulls. Interesting psychological mechanism on your part.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

When are the Heat EVER underdogs? I feel like it's a MUST to take the Heat, especially if the most dominant team in the league is getting points!

PR9

I also don't understand why the OP thinks the public is on the Bulls. The Heat were eclipsing 80% of the bets last night through the wee hours of the morning. The Heat are the top public team so of course they will get pounded by the public at +3.5 against anyone

yeah the Heat lost last night, people are expecting their best tonight. But don't forget 2 weeks ago when they lost in Utah, and then looked very lethargic with a half ass effort in LA 2 days later.. the Heat were rolling before that utah game and looked unstoppable from all fronts.

The Bulls I am sure will have the motivation tonight. We all saw what motivation can do last night when half a Golden State team on the road blew out a healthy and more talented Kings team. The question is, will the Heat be as motivated as the Bulls will be tonight ?

The Heat beat em 5 games in a row. What do you think ?

I could definitely see a Bulls DD win here. The NBA likes these stories .. cant have one team dominating another consistently when they're the top 2 seeds in a conference..

Story lines..
    Last edited by PR9; 03-14-12 at 08:55 AM.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Got a source for that???.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    When are the Heat EVER underdogs? I feel like it's a MUST to take the Heat, especially if the most dominant team in the league is getting points!
    It's the first game Miami has been dogs this season. Bulls have been dogs 3 times - @Mia(+4.5), @SA(+2), @Orl(+1) - all on the road and covered all of them. How is Miami the most dominant when the Bulls are ahead of them and have a larger win differential, despite more injuries?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Soreness? Don't pay attention to those. Maybe they've left him on that list every game, don't pay attention to that. Rose is not ailing and not questionable in any real sense.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I also don't understand why the OP thinks the public is on the Bulls. The Heat were eclipsing 80% of the bets last night through the wee hours of the morning. The Heat are the top public team so of course they will get pounded by the public at +3.5 against anyone

yeah the Heat lost last night, people are expecting their best tonight. But don't forget 2 weeks ago when they lost in Utah, and then looked very lethargic with a half ass effort in LA 2 days later.. the Heat were rolling before that utah game and looked unstoppable from all fronts.

The Bulls I am sure will have the motivation tonight. We all saw what motivation can do last night when half a Golden State team on the road blew out a healthy and more talented Kings team. The question is, will the Heat be as motivated as the Bulls will be tonight ?

The Heat beat em 5 games in a row. What do you think ?

I could definitely see a Bulls DD win here. The NBA likes these stories .. cant have one team dominating another consistently when they're the top 2 seeds in a conference..

Story lines..
    Bulls are always motivated. This isn't their biggest game of the year. It's only big because it's the next game on the schedule. It's probably a bigger game for Miami. I would wonder less about motivation and more about their stamina after a taxing OT loss last night and then flying late.

PR9

It's the first game Miami has been dogs this season.
    no it isn't. They've been dogs before .. in fact lakerboy had a long gamethread on it

PR9

Bulls are always motivated. This isn't their biggest game of the year. It's only big because it's the next game on the schedule. It's probably a bigger game for Miami. I would wonder less about motivation and more about their stamina after a taxing OT loss last night and then flying late.
    yes it is .. of the regular season thus far, it certainly is . This game was circled amongst the team and fans for quite awhile.

refer to the poster from chicago who said they've been looking forward to this game for months .. hell, go to their message boards they all say the same thing.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Dinero View Post
    Line was @ +3 Heat about 15 mins ago on Legends, just dropped to +2.5, I don't think I can pass that up...I'm all over the Hear. I'm from Chicago and people here have been looking forward to this game literally for months....80 degree day here today in March, Can't ask for a better Wednesday.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I am showing Bulls -2.5...

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Pretty easy take for me JJ, chi minus the points.

Look at Ambition's post for reasoning. "When are the Heat EVER underdogs? I feel like it's a MUST to take the Heat, especially if the most dominant team in the league is getting points!"

ridiculous...

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

soon as i seen this line last night my first thought was Heat will win. Same goes for Knicks as well.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Heat game was rigged last night. Lebron and wade were dominating the 1st half driving to the hoop... than the whole 2nd half they just shoot fade away prayers to let the magic get back in to the game. Most have gotten the call to shave. Shady fukers.
    I almost threw the remote at the tv I was getting so pissed. How many friggin times did they kick the ball out to battier on the wing in the 4th? I saw him miss at least 5 threes in about 10 heat possessions, absolutely atrocious

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I meant for the Bulls players, not the fans. For the Bulls players, it's big because it's the next game on the schedule, simply as that.

IXL
    Don't sweat the Technique
    IXL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4105

everybodys going to be on the heat tonight,\, especially losing the night before and now they are getting points??? c'mon how can u pass up the heat getting points??? if anything i think miami is the sqaure play tonight imo...

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

The Heat are getting points points because they played last night on the road in OT, have to travel on the road, and since 3 minutes ago the Bulls are actually considered good. Strange to think the Bulls are good, I'll buy it why not.

ekko187
    ekko187's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

There's always a good reason the books lay points on a certain team. In this case, just looking at basic numbers, the only time miami loses more then 1 game in a row is when it is playing on the road and having less the 48 hrs between. And so far this season they lose the next game EVERY time they lose a road game within 48 hrs. In jan they lost to GS, LA, and Denver within 4 days all on the road. Then earlier this month they lost to Utah and LA in back to back road games. Indy and Atlanta were barely wins and then they lost to Orlando. Tonight they play one of the best teams in the league hungry for revenge. Chicago also has a much better ATS percentage then miami does (59% vs 48%). I'm not saying bet your bank roll on chicago or that they will even win for that matter. We get our info and make our bets accordingly. The info says to back Chi town, yet our gut says go with the dream team just because it's miami and we're blown away that they're the dog tonight. I say Chicago money line or buy pts, wtv is a better payout.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    You might want to take your signature to heart.

Either that, or change it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Heat are getting points and the Bulls are square? Interesting.

123 Last