TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ellis Traded Curry's Ankle Major Issue - How Can Golden State Score Tonight?

Not a big fan into steam plays... but Sac has a full squad they are at home. Even if Curry plays... he had a major ankle sprain against Dallas in the previous game... I don't see how Golden State can keep the scoring pace up if Sac opens this game up?!?!?! Sac looks like a solid play right now.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

No udoh either. 2 of there best 3 players gone, have to take sac right??

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

they gave up on the season trading their two best players for injured guys but should be able to score decently next year with Lee, Bogut and Klay Thompson is going to be a good player

TheMoneyShot

Guys... do yourself a BIG FAVOR... take Golden State + Points in the 2nd half. I'm watching the game on League Pass. If Sacramento even cared about this game... they would literally destroy Golden State... they just aren't trying. They can rebound... drive... get any shot they want... they are just throwing it up at the rim like they don't care. Golden State is getting outplayed... but winning by 5 at the half.. Joey Crawford giving Golden State all the calls... Bet your entire bankroll on Golden State + the points. Another CLASSIC NBA FIX GAME!!!!!!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I watched a lot of it on league pass i dont know Kings might just drive to rim at will 2nd half but does seem like GS getting the calls

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    they are just throwing it up at the rim like they don't care.
    I don't know how many wild lay-ups I have seen, that go high off the glass and miss. Smh. I'm not watching 2nd half.

TheMoneyShot

RM - It's simply amazing how obvious this game is fixed. Sac has all their players in... home court... bench plays well together... while Golden State loses 3 players... Bench players are playing 1st string... Jackson trying to fiddle around trying to make a 2nd squad while resting starters... There is no way Sac wins this game. I wish this game was on national TV so that the world could see how fixed the NBA really is.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

It took GS 50 attempts and 45% from three to get 54 pts. Sac will fight at home for a rare win. I like the under 101.5 in the second hlf. I'd like it more if GS was up a few more pts and Sac didn't feel like they were hangin in within 2 FGs.

TheMoneyShot

I see your point Bill. To me... this is a perfect half time score to see how rigged the NBA is... At anytime Sac could of went on a solid run against GS... but I'm just so confused how GS is simply shutting Sac down??? It's like a complete mystery. We'll see what the final outcome is. GL Dozer if you're taking the Under

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

guns blazin with the three pointers in the first 4 minutes and still on pace for 100. It will be interested if they can keep this up. Both teams are now shootin a combined 50% from behind the arc.

MoneyShot, I dont think anyone is shutting down the other in this game. It's a fast game of horse with low % but wide open shots.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Both teams shooting better from 3 than overall FG % and only 54 pts in the third. Crazy game. GS now up 11. If they can open up the lead before the last 4 minutes, we should see the pace slow. GS backers looking sharp so far. Who is this Brandon Rush guy!?

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Guys... do yourself a BIG FAVOR... take Golden State + Points in the 2nd half. I'm watching the game on League Pass. If Sacramento even cared about this game... they would literally destroy Golden State... they just aren't trying. They can rebound... drive... get any shot they want... they are just throwing it up at the rim like they don't care. Golden State is getting outplayed... but winning by 5 at the half.. Joey Crawford giving Golden State all the calls... Bet your entire bankroll on Golden State + the points. Another CLASSIC NBA FIX GAME!!!!!!
    yup. My only regret was only putting 150 bucks on it at the half .. if I watched the entire half I would have placed alot more (was watching and betting on a lot of NCAA action last night)

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I cant believe Sacramento squashes the Mavs at home then gets destroyed by a under manned Golden State team..

This one hurt me last night