sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Is Magic Johnson the only person with....

the AIDS vaccination??? fukker hasnt aged a day since he banged that infected dude.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he bought the cure for $200 mil and isnt sharing.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    he bought the cure for $200 mil and isnt sharing.

I think HenryHill bought a piece of that with his 5 outa 6 winners....

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Lots of theories about Magic.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you watched southpark, they told the secret to the cure...

msu5611
    msu5611's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure he's just illiterate and mistaked HERPES for HIV

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have the right connections and the money you can cure yourself of AIDS.

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

i hope you all are joking. cuz if not...youre all idiots.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

magic johnson to live over 100 (-1000)

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Only has HIV and has the money for the top care.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

his medicine is 40 dimes a month i think

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

they showed the prices for the pills he takes....it is about 40k a year to keep up with

Patches
    Patches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

There is little doubt he "acquired" (as he called it) the HIV from a homosexual or transexual encounter. Odds of contracting HIV M2F with the man catching it is slim or none ..even with anal sex. Tommy Morrison is lying too. But the AIDS foundations jumped on this for $$$$$ and Pub trying to show it was rampant in the hetro community, and even "stars" can contract it.

Dont get me wrong it it a threat to the hetro community, a pos male can spread it to a woman but 99% would be anal transmission. The person in question is almost all cases in on the "receiving end" so to speak.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scientists said you can get aids from saliva but it takes 3 gallons of saliva to be transmitted. So make sure you don't swap too much spit w/ ppl

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by msu5611 View Post

baskets

y'all be idiots

when you have a "Magic" johnson.... you're fine. If my johnson were magical as well, I could fight off aids with a twinkle of my dick as well.

Nothing magical about my beef bar, though. Just 8 inches of hard raging beef.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Serious question - why does Magic get a pass on personal responsibility? Guy was married and still banging anything with a pulse. It caught up with him, so now he's a hero? It doesn't seem consistent with how we judge other athlete's decision making.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear, and The Sensei

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Serious question - why does Magic get a pass on personal responsibility? Guy was married and still banging anything with a pulse. It caught up with him, so now he's a hero? It doesn't seem consistent with how we judge other athlete's decision making.
    Because TMZ wasn't around yet.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    I'm also curious to hear an estimate on how many women he gave HIV too in this whole process.

Obviously now, I doubt any woman would touch him unless she really doesn't care about her life, but before he went public I'm sure he could get 3-4 girls a night and condoms break or maybe he didn't wear them at all.

PickWinnerAllDay

Also, for the 40K per year comment on how much his medicine costs, I think anyone middle class and higher could swing that. Obviously, they'd have to give up everything else they enjoyed in their lives if they were in the middle class but most people would do that to stay healthy.

The problem is, 95% of the people who get HIV are poor as hell.

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    the AIDS vaccination??? fukker hasnt aged a day since he banged that infected dude.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Sweep, more videos, guy. Thx!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Also, for the 40K per year comment on how much his medicine costs, I think anyone middle class and higher could swing that. Obviously, they'd have to give up everything else they enjoyed in their lives if they were in the middle class but most people would do that to stay healthy.

Good point. You've never heard someone come out and say " I got HIV from Magic".

There has to be at least one.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by msu5611 View Post
    Oh irony
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave DrStale 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I hope you really don't believe the shit your saying. Do you know anyone who died of aids? Have you spent time with Aids patients? Aids doesn't care who you are or your sexual preference.

There's parts of Africa that are 100% hetero and still have a rampant % of aids. Please stop the ignorance and stay protected
    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    There is little doubt he "acquired" (as he called it) the HIV from a homosexual or transexual encounter. Odds of contracting HIV M2F with the man catching it is slim or none ..even with anal sex. Tommy Morrison is lying too. But the AIDS foundations jumped on this for $$$$$ and Pub trying to show it was rampant in the hetro community, and even "stars" can contract it.

Dont get me wrong it it a threat to the hetro community, a pos male can spread it to a woman but 99% would be anal transmission. The person in question is almost all cases in on the "receiving end" so to speak.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

jerry
    jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 442

I think Tommy Morrison picked it up by sharing intravenous drugs.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I hope you really don't believe the shit your saying. Do you know anyone who died of aids? Have you spent time with Aids patients? Aids doesn't care who you are or your sexual preference.

There's parts of Africa that are 100% hetero and still have a rampant % of aids
    . Please stop the ignorance and stay protected

you forget that everything -- AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING -- that has a hole in Africa gets fukked. that's how they do it over there.

baskets

btw, don't be fooled by that video. that's Magic Johnson himself circa 1990. he shrunk himself and put on a fur coat .... just so he could get some monkey snatch in front of a group of French tourists on safari

the guy was wicked nasty and knew how to get all the chicks

Patches

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I hope you really don't believe the shit your saying.

I do

Do you know anyone who died of aids? Have you spent time with Aids patients? Aids doesn't care who you are or your sexual preference.

No but it cares how it is transmitted. Do you honestly think we haven't had the promised "HIV explosion" in the hetro community in the US because everyone now wears a rubber?! Where are the HIV cases in the sports and entertainment world in the last 20 years? The sexual activity outside of a marriage or monogomous relationship has done anything but decrease. You have no evidence.

There's parts of Africa that are 100% hetero and still have a rampant % of aids. Please stop the ignorance and stay protected
    Anal unprotected sex in africa is rampant, so is male bisexuality..figure it out. There is no "100% hetro" -maybe some christian US missionaries we sent there say they are . But male homosexuality is prevelant in Africa. Point out another region if you want to make your point. Why no hetro epidemic in China? Austraila? Mexico? That's what all the Gay activists hang their story on, Africa. The Media lies.
    Just like it did on JFK, RFK , King , 911 , etc.
    Points Awarded:

nate turner gave Patches 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Coming Back! gave Patches 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Patches

Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    I think Tommy Morrison picked it up by sharing intravenous drugs.
    Good point. He is lying in the fact he still claims he is not sick and HIV doesnt exist!? But he also claims in an interview he can teleport himself. So are the many faces of meth lol. But he did admit to roid use..duhhh. So I should have mentioned sharing dirty rigs, which is the only other likely method of transmission.

Patches

Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDayAlso, for the 40K per year comment on how much his medicine costs, I think anyone middle class and higher could swing that. Obviously, they'd have to give up everything else they enjoyed in their lives if they were in the middle class but most people would do that to stay healthy.

Good point. You've never heard someone come out and say " I got HIV from Magic".

There has to be at least one.

You can believe it or not but M2F unprotected sex(vaginally) is extremely unlikely route of transmission. That's why you never heard of that.
    You can also do a search of Tommy Morrison (who has been HIV pos for over 15 years) where he says that he and his wife have lots of unprotected sex and she is hiv neg. The caveat of this would be someone with full blown AIDS could probably transmit it very easily to a woman vaginally or through oral. But a common sense visual would hopefully here from the act.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

you're a gigantic moron
    Points Awarded:

Patches gave InTheDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    you're a gigantic moron

Why? You would take Magic's story on the moneyline? Seems highly unlikely...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coming Back!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    you forget that everything -- AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING -- that has a hole in Africa gets fukked. that's how they do it over there.

PickWinnerAllDay

Comparing Americans with AIDS and Africans with aids is silly.

I would say 90% of Americans with AIDS have themselves to blame for it. In Africa, its just your bad luck for being born in Africa. I actually read a story about gangs of women with AIDS who would rape men just to make them pay for them having AIDS.

123 Last