baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, WASHINGTON only a 9 POINT FAVE over UT Arlington....

UW really should never lose to this team but they just might. +9 is a fukking gift.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

either they show up cause they're pissed off not making into march madness or just lay off and don't give a fukk.

i'm leaning with the last one

DuE CeR0
    DuE CeR0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

careful kid UTA is a very good team this team was projected to go far into the tourney until they fell asleep vs mcneese and got smoked. This line is a little high IMO. Wash is a very overrated team that won't care to play while UTA wants to show everyone how truly good they are. Line's a little high for sure. . .

Patches
    Patches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

It's UTA or no play thats for sure. You don't know if UW mentally shows up and UTA gave Weber St all they wanted on the road in Feb. covering the 5 points.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DuE CeR0 View Post
    careful kid UTA is a very good team this team was projected to go far into the tourney until they fell asleep vs mcneese and got smoked. This line is a little high IMO. Wash is a very overrated team that won't care to play while UTA wants to show everyone how truly good they are. Line's a little high for sure. . .
    What tourney?

DuE CeR0

ummm the dance, until they lost to mcneese which they aren't in anymore?? Why ask sucha dumb question??

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

UW will be half-assing it throughout the entire nit and willl get knocked out at some point, trust me i know this team. I know nothing about UT-arlington

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

If there's one thing we know about Washington, it's that they have the kind of coaching staff that will light a fire under these kids and cool off their "I don't give a f\*\*k" meter.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

ummm the dance, until they lost to mcneese which they aren't in anymore?? Why ask sucha dumb question??
    Projected to go far in the dance, now that is a dumb statement. First of all people that project things like that are idiots. They make comments like that about 20 non major conferences throughout the season. Ridiculous. Secondly, I don't know if Arlington is even one of those teams....Yes, we project them upsetting Missoouri and then beating Marquette in the round of 16. Get over yourself.

DuE CeR0

Nah that's not what I meant at all, they have the type of team that no one would really want to see in the first round. They can hang with most teams in the tourney and have the ability of pulling off an upset that's what I mean buddy. I'd have to agree with that statement, too bad we won't find out bc they screwed up vs mcneese. Ill bet anything that you never seen this team play ever, you never bet on them nor do you know anything about them so stop trying to be tough talking about things that you know nothing about. End of discussion. Wash -9 to this squad is at least dead on maybe a little high.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Nah that's not what I meant at all, they have the type of team that no one would really want to see in the first round. They can hang with most teams in the tourney and have the ability of pulling off an upset that's what I mean buddy. I'd have to agree with that statement, too bad we won't find out bc they screwed up vs mcneese. Ill bet anything that you never seen this team play ever, you never bet on them nor do you know anything about them so stop trying to be tough talking about things that you know nothing about. End of discussion. Wash -9 to this squad is at least dead on maybe a little high.

I saw this team play against Weber St, although they lost they showed alot of heart grit and toughness in a tough environment, they are fundamentally sound, they were the best team in their conference even though they didnt win the tourney, im pounding this against a Washington team thats poorly coached and just isnt that good

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

They lost to Oregon State a few days back, a CBI team.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Over 155.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm taking UT-A as well chino.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

UTA better not stand for "up the ass" tonite....

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

arlington and over.

TripleDDD
    TripleDDD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 841

I actually go to UTA and know a couple people on the team. They are fired up and pissed about Mcneese State. I guess im being a homer and rooting for the homies but UTA should get this one.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

GO MAVS!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

good luck with this one..might just take the over also

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

STupid BOVADA doesn't have lines for ncaa games on thursday yet..... gah they are so annoying... really wanted to pair UT-Arlington with some other games

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

All tied up 37-37 at the half.

Go Mavs!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

UT + anything 2nd half is a gift, as smells like Wash is laying down and won't cover nada.