DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Winners for Monday 3/12

Wolves +3.5
    Celtics +5.5
    Spurs -13.5

Something is telling me to take Pistons ML, but unsure as of yet. Wolves and Celtics should win too.

DudleyDawson

Books will play games with Wolves/PHX line all day...expect 3 or 2.5 before game time.

DudleyDawson

adding Pistons +7 too. Utah should not be a 7 point favorite here.

DudleyDawson

Game 511-512: Minnesota at Phoenix (10:00 p.m. EST)
    Dudley
    Ratings: Minnesota 119.241; Phoenix 120.503
    Dudley Line & Total: Phoenix by 1 1/2; 203
    Vegas Line & Total: Phoenix by 3 1/2; 197 1/2
    Dudley Pick: Minnesota (+3 1/2); Over

DudleyDawson

Looking good.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Wolves +3.5
    Celtics +5.5
    Spurs -13.5

Wolves and Celtics should win too.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Nice 3-0 night man!

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

damn it i missed out

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

You da man. Great job!

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    Nice 3-0 night man!
    Nope. You don't know? This kid plays then opposite of what he posts....he REALLY went 0-3....right DUDly?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

too bad dudley dipshit was on the opposite of all these plays. and when they lose he was really on the winning side. this fukktard can't make up mind

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    too bad dudley dipshit was on the opposite of all these plays. and when they lose he was really on the winning side. this fukktard can't make up mind
    Do you wear Obsession cologne? You must live a shitty life to wake-up so angry in the mornings ready to troll people on a gambling forum. See the error in your ways? Nah; nevermind you'll never get it. Carry-on the trolling.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

blackbeSSt

Do you wear Obsession cologne? You must live a shitty life to wake-up so angry in the mornings ready to troll people on a gambling forum. See the error in your ways? Nah; nevermind you'll never get it. Carry-on the trolling.
    still averaging 30+ posts per day i see. and funny you speak of cologne. you get some new attention whore cologne? what happened to dudley dipshit changing his screen name at 1000 posts?

DudleyDawson

still averaging 30+ posts per day i see. and funny you speak of cologne. you get some new attention whore cologne? what happened to dudley dipshit changing his screen name at 1000 posts?
    what's your purpose here? you don't value your time at all? jealousy is an awful thing, isn't it?

blackbeSSt

what's your purpose here? you don't value your time at all? jealousy is an awful thing, isn't it?
    again, says the person who posts here 30+ times a day.

DudleyDawson

again, says the person who posts here 30+ times a day.
    I bet. I make money betting. You're failing to realize you're trolling me in a thread where I posted 3 winners last night. Yea, you got me pal. I've got no defense for your attack here.

blackbeSSt

I bet. I make money betting. You're failing to realize you're trolling me in a thread where I posted 3 winners last night. Yea, you got me pal. I've got no defense for your attack here.
    but sure as the world the minute your "bets" lose, it was a jinx and you were on the opposite of the play

DudleyDawson

but sure as the world the minute your "bets" lose, it was a jinx and you were on the opposite of the play
    who cares which side I was on? you really are trying to prove some random guy on a gambling forum was on a certain side of games he posted? really? I'm embarrassed for you and I don't even know you. I'm sure some unarmed wits reply is coming now.

blackbeSSt

who cares which side I was on? you really are trying to prove some random guy on a gambling forum was on a certain side of games he posted? really? I'm embarrassed for you and I don't even know you. I'm sure some unarmed wits reply is coming now.
    trust me, no one cares. just pointing out what a fukkin moron you are for trying to impress a bunch of fukkin strangers with your 3-0 night, and then your 3-0 night with jinx threads. sounds like someone has a social disorder and needs comfort from an online forum.

DudleyDawson

trust me, no one cares. just pointing out what a fukkin moron you are for trying to impress a bunch of fukkin strangers with your 3-0 night, and then your 3-0 night with jinx threads. sounds like someone has a social disorder and needs comfort from an online forum.
    you buried me again. dam.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

So if no1 really cares why bother posting? You are getting the attention you crave - you invite this supposed "trolling" you nincompoop. If you had shown to have a shred of integrity perhaps all the "trolls" wouldn't come out of the shire to harass your ass..... but you enjoy it, so have at er.... reap what you sow....

Good job on the 3 - 1 night btw..... better luck next time on the 1 - 3 night btw.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    So if no1 really cares why bother posting? You are getting the attention you crave - you invite this supposed "trolling" you nincompoop. If you had shown to have a shred of integrity perhaps all the "trolls" wouldn't come out of the shire to harass your ass..... but you enjoy it, so have at er.... reap what you sow....

Good job on the 3 - 1 night btw..... better luck next time on the 1 - 3 night btw.
    I've been called a nincompoop by a random dude on an online gambling forum. Not sure how to reply. I easily get under the skin of losers like yourself that troll. It isn't hard. I've been around the block a few times and in this game a long long time. I think it's all funny. Getting you lifetime losers to spend precious minutes to hours chasing me around an online gambling forum trying to prove I was on a certain side. You're right I went 0-3 last night. Dam it sucked.

blackbeSSt

I've been called a nincompoop by a random dude on an online gambling forum. Not sure how to reply. I easily get under the skin of losers like yourself that troll. It isn't hard. I've been around the block a few times and in this game a long long time. I think it's all funny. Getting you lifetime losers to spend precious minutes to hours chasing me around an online gambling forum trying to prove I was on a certain side. You're right I went 0-3 last night. Dam it sucked.
    funny you mention losers spending precious minutes to hours on here. you seem to spend about 17 hours a day on here. these are your post times from yesterday. and before you come back with some burn of a reply, yeah, i have plenty of time on my hands here at work to find the times you post. do you even know what the fukk the word JOB means?

12:18 am
    12:51
    12:53
    2:31
    2:35
    11:35
    1:58 pm
    1:59
    2:00
    2:13
    3:46
    4:40
    4:48
    6:55
    7:29
    8:28
    8:55
    9:00
    10:44
    10:54
    10:59
    11:00
    11:06
    11:56

DudleyDawson

funny you mention losers spending precious minutes to hours on here. you seem to spend about 17 hours a day on here. these are your post times from yesterday. and before you come back with some burn of a reply, yeah, i have plenty of time on my hands here at work to find the times you post. do you even know what the fukk the word JOB means?

12:18 am
    12:51
    12:53
    2:31
    2:35
    11:35
    1:58 pm
    1:59
    2:00
    2:13
    3:46
    4:40
    4:48
    6:55
    7:29
    8:28
    8:55
    9:00
    10:44
    10:54
    10:59
    11:00
    11:06
    11:56
    right. thanks for spending all that time gathering that info. kind of buried yourself here. Don't ya' think? nah never-mind, you're not that wise.

blackbeSSt

right. thanks for spending all that time gathering that info. kind of buried yourself here. Don't ya' think? nah never-mind, you're not that wise.
    you are fukkin thick in the head are you dipshit? just like math you don't understand the concept of simple things. that took me 45 seconds to find. yeah that sure was a lot of lost time of my day

SpreadSniper

bla bla bla... attention whore this... bla bla bla... attention whore that....

why else would you nominate a post questioning your integrity and confirming your nincompoopiness?

you fukkin pathetic attention whoring punching bag.

Keep repeating how you get under peoples skin and how you have been around the block a long time... it's comical.... not that I don't believe you, just the way you carry your arrogant ass....

Won't even point out (guess I will) the countless hours you have wasted posting obsessively, constantly bumping your threads to the top of the pile then slamming someone for reading your douchebaggery.... Your posts are meant to illicit a response, which they do. Then you get your panties in a knot when someone calls you out on your idiotic waffling plays.

Im getting paid as I type, are you?

bla bla bla attention whore this.... bla bla bla attention whore that.

DudleyDawson

you are fukkin thick in the head are you dipshit? just like math you don't understand the concept of simple things. that took me 45 seconds to find. yeah that sure was a lot of lost time of my day
    you got me again. I'm out soon for the day. have fun trolling, search post history's and searching points history's of random dudes on an online gambling forum.

DudleyDawson

bla bla bla... attention whore this... bla bla bla... attention whore that....

why else would you nominate a post questioning your integrity and confirming your nincompoopiness?

you fukkin pathetic attention whoring punching bag.

Keep repeating how you get under peoples skin and how you have been around the block a long time... it's comical.... not that I don't believe you, just the way you carry your arrogant ass....

Won't even point out (guess I will) the countless hours you have wasted posting obsessively, constantly bumping your threads to the top of the pile then slamming someone for reading your douchebaggery.... Your posts are meant to illicit a response, which they do. Then you get your panties in a knot when someone calls you out on your idiotic waffling plays.

Im getting paid as I type, are you?

bla bla bla attention whore this.... bla bla bla attention whore that.
    you typed a lot here. might read it later. have a good day.

SpreadSniper

when you get paid to work with computers and have an IQ above 120 you can formulate and reply rather quickly, you fukkin hamburger.

How big to we go on Miami today boss?

DudleyDawson

when you get paid to work with computers and have an IQ above 120 you can formulate and reply rather quickly, you fukkin hamburger.

How big to we go on Miami today boss?
    who cares? see I don't go into other threads and talk shit. guys like you come in to mine, ya dig? I could tell you I am a US Senator or a fry cook at mcdonalds.

SpreadSniper

who cares? see I don't go into other threads and talk shit. guys like you come in to mine, ya dig? I could tell you I am a US Senator or a fry cook at mcdonalds.
    I'm not going to have this argument with you as your brain can't properly reason.

If the whole forum put you on ignore you would be back in no time with a new fukkin name.... we both know it.

I will be in your threads from time to time as I despise liars - which you have proven yourself to be, so you are stuck with me

You are like the Whac-A-Mole game... you being the mole, myself being the whacker....

Name:  Whack-a-mole.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  140.0 KB