thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Problem here is that teams need to win every game by 20, when they lose 1 or 2 games out of 35 they suck and should not even be in the tournament. Kentucky will be out in the 1st round. Good luck!

mbrenes
    mbrenes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 605

ok so, the Final Game will be Kentucky against ????..........

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Been thinking it to myself all year that they're not what they record say they are.. If you put that same team in the ACC, BIG 10, or BIG 12, they'll be a 4 to 5 loss team. I think Missouri, Florida St, North Carolina, L'ville, would all beat them on a neutral court
    Vandy beat NCstate, Marquette and barely lost to Louisville and Xavier in OT.
    Florida beat Florida State which you referenced above and Texas A&M
    Kentucky beat UNC, Louisville and Kansas so I don't get where you think they would have problems with the ACC/Big12??

I'm an SEC football guy but SEC basketball is very underrated. Almost every year they only get a handful of teams in the dance because of perception and media snubs but every year they put teams in the final four and have won just as many titles as any other conference in the last 20 years.

InSaiyan
    InSaiyan's Avatar Become A Pro!

UK is number one for a reason tho.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

They are by far the best team player for player. This team has probably 6 players who will be first round picks, only Carolina even comes close in terms of talent.

Calipari is a terrible in game coach and that may be their downfall. Watch the end of the Vandy game. Terrible play calling down the stretch. Also, he subbed guys in and out all game and then just let those 5 lose the game without any substitutions. I'm not sure if he was trying to teach them a lesson or something, but if he coaches like he coached yesterday they will lose.

Wiltjer needs to play more because he can stretch the D and I think Cal knows this. But Wiltjer is terrible defensively and Cal goes crazy because coach Cal is all about defensive efficiency.

I don't think they'll win it all. Baylor and Indiana can definitely beat this team. If they do end up playing both Baylor and Indiana I would put the odds at less than 50% they win both those games.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    They are by far the best team player for player. This team has probably 6 players who will be first round picks, only Carolina even comes close in terms of talent.

Calipari is a terrible in game coach and that may be their downfall. Watch the end of the Vandy game. Terrible play calling down the stretch. Also, he subbed guys in and out all game and then just let those 5 lose the game without any substitutions. I'm not sure if he was trying to teach them a lesson or something, but if he coaches like he coached yesterday they will lose.

Wiltjer needs to play more because he can stretch the D and I think Cal knows this. But Wiltjer is terrible defensively and Cal goes crazy because coach Cal is all about defensive efficiency.

I don't think they'll win it all. Baylor and Indiana can definitely beat this team. If they do end up playing both Baylor and Indiana I would put the odds at less than 50% they win both those games.
    Coaching had nothing to do with the loss yesterday, they had open looks late but they just couldnt buy a bucket over the last 6 or 7 minutes of the game. As far as subbing they usually only play 7 guys maybe an 8th if Davis or Jones get in foul trouble but usually just 7. MKG had fouled out with about 2 minutes to go and the only other player he could sub that wasnt out there was Wiltjer and just like Cal in that situation I leave him on the bench and take my chances with the guys he had out there.

And LOL Tpowell that line about Sidney bleeding big macs was ******* gold. I giggled.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

i only watched a few basketball games when i had the chance. Even though i don't have much to go by the teams that i watched: ohio st, michigan st, louisville, syracuse, st. bonnies, kentucky, and a couple more, i thought kentucky was the best of all teams. But the one player i was really impressed by, was that center from Creighton, he's a machine.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    The thing is, talent wise they are as good as advertised. Other aspects of the game may be their downfall, but they are more talented than any other team in the nation by quite a large margin. And yes, if they played in a better conference whey'd by a 4-5 loss team.
    This is the most rational & calm post I've seen you make this week.
    Well said too!
    No cursing, insulting, or animosity.
    Could someone get this guy all worked up again. He's a better read when he's posting like a dick!

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by mbrenes View Post
    ok so, the Final Game will be Kentucky against ????..........
    The final game of Kentucky's season will be against Wichita State.. if that's what you're asking.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Retards...UK missed 15 of last 16 shots vs. vandy and still had a chance to win...they shot a dreadful % all game...this is the best team in the country

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

stutz and ragland on the shockers could give UK trouble

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    stutz and ragland on the shockers could give UK trouble
    Ant Davis will fuckin eat Stutz alive.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    UK is extremely overrated. Doran Lamb can shoot, no one else. Kidd-Chokerist can't do anything other than attack the basket and Davis has no offense game other than an alley oop. Teague can make FT's and that's about it. Jones is their best player. However, if they play a UConn squad that can matchup with them athletically, they will lose. Why? Because look @ matchups.... Napier > Teague. Boatright = Lamb. Lamb > Kidd Gil-Christ. Jones > Oraihaki. Davis = Drummond. Also, look @ coaching. Calhoun >>>>> Calapari.

Calapari always has talent and his teams never close, I wonder why. He is a cheater when it comes to recruiting and will always be a choke artist of a coach. UConn needs to get by Iowa St. But they'll be ready for UK, come the round of 32.
    You my friend are a retard. Coach cal doesn't shoot free throws nor does he play. He puts the team in positio to win Everywhere he goes. Big time coach at Biggest program = success

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    They have enough 3 point shooting, no one will shoot lights out from the 3 point line against them.
    Christian Watford would disagree.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    lamb isnt assertive enough he has all the talent in the world but he
    settles for chilling in the corner while the game is on the
    line
    Hopefully the heat dont trade wade and pick up lamb inthe draft...can you imagine what a nighmare it would be between james and lebron with the game on the line and time winding down...they woukd be launching the ball at one another like a hot potato...

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    You my friend are a retard
    . Coach cal doesn't shoot free throws nor does he play. He puts the team in positio to win Everywhere he goes. Big time coach at Biggest program = success
    This years UK is solid from the line...if they hit free throws give them the trophy...

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    Retards...UK missed 15 of last 16 shots vs. vandy and still had a chance to win...they shot a dreadful % all game...this is the best team in the country
    Best team and even the odds makers like them more than double the next team. Kentucky 5/2, second choice OSU 6/1

First 12