Hey kids... I know you were excited after last weeks perfect 3-0 week in the NCAA making daddy 63% ATS in college hoops, but given the chaotic turnover in scheduling and the subsequent lines for this weekend’s Championship tourneys the best way to get money into your pockets would be to break down a few NBA games tonight. So let’s get right to it. As always, I’ll give you a little break down but you have to watch the video to get these picks and my fu gags about each.

Utah at Chicago -11
Sure Derrick Rose and his Bulls finally lost after wining eight straight, and the Jazz are coming off a loss last night to the Sixers in Philly, but here are two things you need to know for this game. ONE: Derrick Rose has been a lot less mobile since his back injury as his assists and boards have gone down in his past ten games. TWO: Utah’s Al Jefferson—from Monticello Mississippi—is like another famous Jefferson who lived in Monticello—there’s no question that he loves and leads the people around them—even if he does screw them once in a while. Jefferson screwed them last night, I can’t see the Jazz dropping three in a row against the spread especially with Big Al averaginga double-double over his last ten games.

Indiana at Miami -9
Sure Indiana is led by stud Danny Granger who is averaging just over 18 points per game but they also feature a very balanced offensive attack as their other four starters all average double digit scoring. These well balanced attacks are the kind of teams that keep games close, and when you keep it close against Miami late, anything can happen as the dream team duo of Wade and LeBron are still like your first threesome—at the climax, neither one of them are sure who gets to take the money shot, and that ends with angry people screaming and dribbling.

Mavericks at Golden State -3
Yes I know the Mavs are coming off a beating in Sacramento last night as they play their second road game in as many nights, but they are still the World Champion Mavericks facing the lowly Warriors. Dirk, Kidd, even bench player Khloe Odom can ball pretty well—but can you even name a player on the Warriors; oh, and saying Jeremy Lin used to play for them does not count. Exactly, their leading scorer is Monta Ellis and the reason only about five of you got this is because they are so bad. The Warriors have a 9-10 record playing at the Oracle center in Oakland because if you google “disappointing 2 hours” and “Oracle,” “Warriors home game” comes up just after “The Matrix reloaded.”

Ok, enough chatter, enjoy the vids and as always, feel free to follow me @genospicks for up to the minute update fall my SBR Vids and so much more.